• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Monkeypox

• Members

They are saying it's mostly being spread in the "homosexual community" i.e. sodomites but a look at the infection map it appears the outbreaks are occurring only in NATO nations. I'm wondering if this is a secret biological attack by Russia.

Also, the death rate is around 1% the same as the rate with Covid-19.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/23/2022 at 6:39 PM, SureWord said:

They are saying it's mostly being spread in the "homosexual community" i.e. sodomites but a look at the infection map it appears the outbreaks are occurring only in NATO nations. I'm wondering if this is a secret biological attack by Russia.

It’s a gay sickness thing. NATO or Russia, don’t have anything to do with it. Russia probably support it, use it to bring fear. You see, these gay activities, bring death, and destruction.

• Members
8 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

It’s a gay sickness thing. NATO or Russia, don’t have anything to do with it. Russia probably support it, use it to bring fear. You see, these gay activities, bring death, and destruction.

Is it really a "gay sickness?" There are many who aren't gay (just as there were with HIV/AIDS) who have contracted the pox, including several children under the age of 5. Do you have proof of your assertion that Russia has nothing to do with the outbreak? There are many other "activities that bring death and destruction." 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Is it really a "gay sickness?" There are many who aren't gay (just as there were with HIV/AIDS) who have contracted the pox, including several children under the age of 5. Do you have proof of your assertion that Russia has nothing to do with the outbreak? There are many other "activities that bring death and destruction." 

BT, your reply, sounds like a liberal answer to me.

bernie sanders politics GIF

• Members
2 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

BT, your reply, sounds like a liberal answer to me.

bernie sanders politics GIF

Wrong...It's a factual answer. I noticed you didn't answer the request for statistical proof of your assertions, though. Nice try, but we'd like to see the proof.

• Members
6 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

What would be really nice is if the TWO of you stopped the constant bickering.

Remember what Bambi's mother said: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

He keeps attacking my every post. Look at all my past posts, here. BT or big foot, is the first and many times the only one to reply. Attacking 

• Members
On 5/23/2022 at 6:39 PM, SureWord said:

I know Russia is highly adverse to homosexuality. "While it's not against the law to be in a gay relationship in Russia, same sex marriages are illegal. LGBT rights groups say homophobic attacks have rocketed since president Vladimir Putin approved the controversial law outlawing the promotion of a gay lifestyle to minors in 2013." 

With the world, including our own "president" fawning over the homosexuals (and promoting) and the rest of the sodomizing off shoots; I wonder about the world's expressed sympathy for Ukraine. So, NATO nations being the primary infection hot spots doesn't surprise me. I suppose I should avoid any theory at this point but, the Bible is clear about not only the offender of this blatant sin but those who would support it being guilty of the same (cf. Romans 1:32). It could follow that there are a great many in NATO leadership positions who are guilty. As for the children who have contacted this dreadful disease, I would have to research their demographics to see why they would be contracting a disease spread primarily by sexual contact. Now, if we suddenly begin to see "leaders" contracting this disease it will serve as unproven but possible evidence of loose sexual conduct.