• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Salvation is of The Lord. Redemption ,Accomplished and Applied

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Again, a distortion of the truth. Some of us know that you believe you have a private interpretation of the Bible. There are continued insinuations of how ignorant those of us who don't agree with you on these forums are...ridiculous on your part. Suggestion? Why dont you find a forum that will be your own private echo chamber?  Now, why not you stop prevaricating and start telling the truth, Iconoclast???? Might be a refreshing change for once. 

More accusations with no support???

I still offer you help on any topic despite your unkind posts to me.

If you want,pick any topic any verse to interact on in bible discussions. 

Then you and I can do just that.We can discuss the topic of your choice and we will quickly discover what is what.

The truth delights to be investigated. 

• Members
On 5/22/2022 at 10:27 AM, BrotherTony said:

Again, a distortion of the truth. Some of us know that you believe you have a private interpretation of the Bible. There are continued insinuations of how ignorant those of us who don't agree with you on these forums are...ridiculous on your part. Suggestion? Why dont you find a forum that will be your own private echo chamber?  Now, why not you stop prevaricating and start telling the truth, Iconoclast???? Might be a refreshing change for once. 

Big Jim....accuser of the brethren.

If the title of this forum was IGNORANT ONLINE BAPTISTS I WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO EXPECT.

YOU AND YOUR SMUG SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.

YOU CONDEMN EVERYONE BUT YOUR LITTLE 5 MEMBER POSSE OF APOSTATES.

SAYING MEN ELECT THEMSELVES, SAVE THEMSELVES , SPURGEON DAGG AND ALL CALVINISTS are heretics are over the top. YOU DID POST YOU JUST NEED YOUR BIBLE AND THE SPIRIT...Yeah, you are full of yourself.

I can here to help, but you BIG JIM ARE READY TO CENSOR ME IF i PRESENT THE HISTORIC FAITH, TELLING ME  NOT TO PRESENT HISTORIC TRUTH ,WHEN YOU AND EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON HERE ARE BLIND AS BATS.

I have dealt with online morons before on two other sites. You cannot answer the historic faith.

Supposed pastor scott opposes the words of Jesus. Tony cannot use a verse and yes Tony I remember you from other sites where you did the same empty accusations, but Cals were not silenced like Big JIM wants...

Big Jim, Big hypocrite.

Jim you are impressed with your title a ADMINISTRATOR,LOL YOU ARE SO Full of yourself, but not once could you give an answer. So you silence anyone who challenges your little posse.....you cannot answer so you censor.

It was you who have been hostile from your first post to me , as well as all your little posse, no wonder this forum has like 10-11 people. Closed minded bigots, attacking anyone who offers anything.

You mock the few quotes offered and yet you could not provide anything close to what was written.

Enjoy your little echo chamber.

You desire to Censor me, so soon I will start my own site, where small minded hypocrites like you cannot censor the historic faith, and I will comment on posts from this site and point out the Christ dishonoring heresies that get put out in public. 

BIG JIM GETS TO CENSOR TRUTH HERE,BUT THE TRUTH WILL WIN OUT. 

• Members
37 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Big Jim....accuser of the brethren.

If the title of this forum was IGNORANT ONLINE BAPTISTS I WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO EXPECT.

YOU AND YOUR SMUG SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.

YOU CONDEMN EVERYONE BUT YOUR LITTLE 5 MEMBER POSSE OF APOSTATES.

SAYING MEN ELECT THEMSELVES, SAVE THEMSELVES , SPURGEON DAGG AND ALL CALVINISTS are heretics are over the top. YOU DID POST YOU JUST NEED YOUR BIBLE AND THE SPIRIT...Yeah, you are full of yourself.

I can here to help, but you BIG JIM ARE READY TO CENSOR ME IF i PRESENT THE HISTORIC FAITH, TELLING ME  NOT TO PRESENT HISTORIC TRUTH ,WHEN YOU AND EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON HERE ARE BLIND AS BATS.

I have dealt with online morons before on two other sites. You cannot answer the historic faith.

Supposed pastor scott opposes the words of Jesus. Tony cannot use a verse and yes Tony I remember you from other sites where you did the same empty accusations, but Cals were not silenced like Big JIM wants...

Big Jim, Big hypocrite.

Jim you are impressed with your title a ADMINISTRATOR,LOL YOU ARE SO Full of yourself, but not once could you give an answer. So you silence anyone who challenges your little posse.....you cannot answer so you censor.

It was you who have been hostile from your first post to me , as well as all your little posse, no wonder this forum has like 10-11 people. Closed minded bigots, attacking anyone who offers anything.

You mock the few quotes offered and yet you could not provide anything close to what was written.

Enjoy your little echo chamber.

You desire to Censor me, so soon I will start my own site, where small minded hypocrites like you cannot censor the historic faith, and I will comment on posts from this site and point out the Christ dishonoring heresies that get put out in public. 

BIG JIM GETS TO CENSOR TRUTH HERE,BUT THE TRUTH WILL WIN OUT. 

Wow...was this of the Lord? 

• Members
1 minute ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

No, I am thinking that it was not.

I see he's hit nearly every if NOT every thread he's been posting on with this. Typical behaviour from him when people don't agree with him, sad to say.

• Members

James 3:13-18 -- "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you?  Let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.  But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.  This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.  And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."

• Members

Just like flat earthers or evolutionists, reading the debate with this calvinist guy reminds me of an old saying. It is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how brilliant your moves are, the pigeon will simply knock over pieces, poop on the board and then declare victory.