• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Have your computer become your T.V

• Members

Couple of years ago, I got rid of my cable T.V. Saved much money. I got me a digital antenna for my T.V free local and more stuff, and watch internet like YouTube from our devices to my T.V screen. I remember having in my back yard many years back a large 9 foot round dish for T.V signals, time flys. We are living in the computer World. I was wondering why did God let man get so advance?

Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

• Members
11 hours ago, E Morales said:

Couple of years ago, I got rid of my cable T.V. Saved much money. I got me a digital antenna for my T.V free local and more stuff, and watch internet like YouTube from our devices to my T.V screen. I remember having in my back yard many years back a large 9 foot round dish for T.V signals, time flys. We are living in the computer World. I was wondering why did God let man get so advance?

Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

We dropped our cable after it had gone from $64.00 to $129 in just 3 years. We went to internet television, and we've not paid for television since. We use the internet for our telephone calls on our cell phone when we're hom (wifi) and our television. We've saved quite a bit of money doing this. The Bible tells us that during the last days, there will be a huge increase in knowledge...and this has proven to be so. Why did he let man get so advanced? To fulfill his plan, just as he allows everything else to happen.

• Members
6 hours ago, swathdiver said:

all this new tech and knowledge just exposes more and more of God's existence and handi-work.

Unfortunately, it also exposes more and more of Satan's handiwork as well. Whatever God can use for good, be sure the devil will try to commandeer for evil.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1 Peter 5:8