• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Young adults wanting to be gay now…

• Members
2 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Yes, I have a daughter who isn't a homosexual or LGBTQIA but, she actively supports their community. So she does, "have pleasure in them that do them." Her husband sported a "coexist" bumper sticker and I fear for the future of my granddaughter. 

This is bringing down the family values. We pray for our love ones, there is still time, faith, and hope. I believe this life style, will hurt any Country and slowly bring it down. The Silent killer, that is approved by many.

• Members
2 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Yes, I have a daughter who isn't a homosexual or LGBTQIA but, she actively supports their community. So she does, "have pleasure in them that do them." Her husband sported a "coexist" bumper sticker and I fear for the future of my granddaughter. 

I have three cousins that are involved in the LGBTQ community, actively participating in their lifestyles. One cousin is married to another woman. I had one cousin die of AIDS in California back in the 1980s. His boyfriend died shortly afterward. I know that at least one was brought up in a Christian home and has rejected Christianity. The others were raised in very permissive, socially motivated situations. They all know where my wife and I stand on the issue, and know what the Bible says, but they still reject what it says. We can only plant the seed. Do I associate with these cousins on a regular basis? No. Do I reject seeing them altogether? No. If my wife and I dont' continue to present/represent Christ, who will? 

• Members
9 minutes ago, E Morales said:

This is bringing down the family values. We pray for our love ones, there is still time, faith, and hope. I believe this life style, will hurt any Country and slowly bring it down. The Silent killer, that is approved by many.

Many things bring down family values, not just the LGBTQ community and their lifestyles. I was raised in a home where my father regularly cheated on my mother. I have many siblings that we have an inkling about, and some we have proof of being my fathers. There were several other men in our church who also lives similar lifestyles whose families had to endure being "outcasts" to some degree, and who had to suffer the consequences of their parent's actions. Let's not try to make sexual sin the king of all sexual sins. If there WERE one to be listed as the worse, I believe it would be pedophilia as it attacks children and ruins many iives before they've begun. 

• Members

A Christian can do just about anything a lost sinner can do if he/she backslides enough but he will either repent or be chastised or be dealt with at the Judgment Seat of Christ. I've seen this happened at an IBF church I was a member of back in the 90's.

Modern Christianity is extremely feminized. In town there was a Christian book store run by two extremely effeminate men. Whether they were gay I don't know but I would not be surprised if they were. My "gaydar" was pinging loud and clear while I was in there.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
10 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

My daughter got involved with a group and they groomed her and broke up several marriages.  We still have that promise in the Proverbs, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I would like to see that day but fear I may not be around for it.

• Members
10 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Many things bring down family values, not just the LGBTQ community and their lifestyles. I was raised in a home where my father regularly cheated on my mother. I have many siblings that we have an inkling about, and some we have proof of being my fathers. There were several other men in our church who also lives similar lifestyles whose families had to endure being "outcasts" to some degree, and who had to suffer the consequences of their parent's actions. Let's not try to make sexual sin the king of all sexual sins. If there WERE one to be listed as the worse, I believe it would be pedophilia as it attacks children and ruins many iives before they've begun. 

Satan has used many different attacks on the family LGBTQIA is just the one getting the press because of its influence on our children at a very young and tender age.

• Members
2 hours ago, swathdiver said:

My daughter got involved with a group and they groomed her and broke up several marriages.  We still have that promise in the Proverbs, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I would like to see that day but fear I may not be around for it.

All of these are sad stories indeed. We must pray for our youth, our children, and for one another.

• Members
46 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Satan has used many different attacks on the family LGBTQIA is just the one getting the press because of its influence on our children at a very young and tender age.

True....and so has pedophilia. I don't understand why many in Christian circles are afraid to address this subject. I know of many cases over the past twenty years that still haven't been addressed publically by the churches, though the acts were publicly tried in court. It's frightening to see ANY of these sexual inroads into the church. 

• Members
5 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

True....and so has pedophilia. I don't understand why many in Christian circles are afraid to address this subject. I know of many cases over the past twenty years that still haven't been addressed publically by the churches, though the acts were publicly tried in court. It's frightening to see ANY of these sexual inroads into the church. 

Or, out of the church for that matter. We, Christians should not be so easily giving ground to perverted immorality.