• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

USA and Gender Studies Experts Confirm: Women Don't Exist.....Lord help us all!

• Members

I've read some stupid articles in my time, and I've heard some REALLY stupid things in the news over the past few weeks, but this is coming close to one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. I've only skimmed this article, because it truly sounds too stupid to waste time reading fully. I do know that most of the content was anti Biblical/anti Christian in nature. A totally humanistic approach to help make KBJ sound like she was a shoo-in for the spot of SCOTUS justice. Lord help our country!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/usa-today-and-gender-studies-experts-confirm-women-dont-exist/ar-AAVuHph?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members

According to Dastagir, there “is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman.”

Shouldn't, then, the next logical statement be: “there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a man”?

Otherwise, if a man CAN be defined, then the natural conclusion should be that whoever is not a man, is a woman; that is, of course, unless all Dastagir is going for is a redefinition of words to fit her socio-political agenda. 

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

2 Timothy 3:1 ¶ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

• Members

Bro. Tony, from your link above,

"The reason Jackson’s (Ketanji Brown Jackson) response is such a big deal is precisely that it exposes the ideologues such as Dastagir, who are imposing their anti-science zealotry on media, schools, and sports. They use genetic abnormalities to justify their view that men and women don’t biologically exist and are entirely interchangeable social labels. It doesn't make any sense, but if you can't trust gender studies professors, who can you trust?"  by Zachary Faria, MSN.com, USA Today and gender studies experts confirm: Women don't exist 

Mr. Faria is in opposition to the non-gender crowd. I agree with him and add that people have to be deceived to believe or even agree with those who believe. 

Romans 1:22, 32   Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.