• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

VAIDS (Vaccine induced Autoimmune deficiency syndrome)

• Members

Friendly reminder: Whatever the reprobates of main stream media (in other words: THE WORLD) tells you to do from now on...do the opposite. What THE WORLD tells you to believe and support...believe and support the opposite. 

VAIDS is real

Military doctors ordered to shut up

• Members
37 minutes ago, wretched said:

Friendly reminder: Whatever the reprobates of main stream media (in other words: THE WORLD) tells you to do from now on...do the opposite. What THE WORLD tells you to believe and support...believe and support the opposite. 

VAIDS is real

Sorry, but I'd need more sufficient evidence. I have family in not only the military, but also in the medical and research fields, and though this is possible, it doesn't seem plausible. I'm not saying they're lying, but, I am saying there needs to be more credible sources and reports. I don't trust the MSM but I also don't trust people who have gone too far over to "the other side." Both are just as guilty of inciting panic in people. 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
2 hours ago, wretched said:

VAIDS is real

Yeah, I read that there's been a 1000% increase in neurological damage and 300% increase in cancer in the military within the last year. This is among a large pool of personel over 80,000 too.

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Sorry, but I'd need more sufficient evidence. I have family in not only the military, but also in the medical and research fields, and though this is possible, it doesn't seem plausible. I'm not saying they're lying, but, I am saying there needs to be more credible sources and reports. I don't trust the MSM but I also don't trust people who have gone too far over to "the other side." Both are just as guilty of inciting panic in people. 

Oh you will see much more as the truth cannot be hidden for much longer. Russia is all anyone will see on the reprobate media until the next created crisis. All by design sadly for us commoners.