• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Todd Humphreys

Guest IndigenousOhio

Guest IndigenousOhio

Has anybody heard of Freelandia Bible College and Seminary in Broadway Virginia>

If so do you know what kind of books are used in their programs?

Do you know the name of any books or authors used?

• Members

I've heard of it, and had a second cousin who thought about going there. They told me that there's no Greek or Hebrew studies, and that they thought the college was a little bit less of a college than colleges like Trinity in Jacksonville FL, Maranatha in Watertown, WI and Crown in Powell TN. I haven't had much interaction with them. The registrar at the college could and probably would give you the information you're seeking.

• Members

I know of a solid Bible College and Seminary in Virginia Beach, Va.
(click on the name below)
Tabernacle Baptist Bible College & Seminary

I attended the church back in the 80s and took a couple courses at the (then Bible Institute), they've been a an area bastion of Biblical fundamentalism since there founding.

• Members
1 hour ago, 1Timothy115 said:

I know of a solid Bible College and Seminary in Virginia Beach, Va.
(click on the name below)
Tabernacle Baptist Bible College & Seminary

I attended the church back in the 80s and took a couple courses at the (then Bible Institute), they've been a an area bastion of Biblical fundamentalism since there founding.

Yep...many of the professors from MBBC became part of the staff there...Ray Fulayter, John Kerr, the Hollowoods...All great people...I think my former Dorm leader, Joel Spencer was there as well. My wife and I almost moved there in the early 90s.