• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Number Do you see?

• Members
20 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

In your eye?

Isn't that where they always are? ?  I've been told I have one in my left eye....but I still know that the # is 15283....I had to read these kinds of crazy things on many of my shipping invoices when I worked as a lead in a shipping warehouse! I went home cross-eyed every night! LOL 

• Members

I agree with John - but his post was in my unread list so I saw his answer first. I had to concentrate to even see any of the outer two numbers, and the next two in were partially visible, but without focussing on it I would have thought the 4 was a 1 as well. I can see all of them, but not at first glance.

• Members
5 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

In your eye?

John and Jerry seem to be correct here. I thought I had seen the two numbers at the ends, but without proper eyeglasses, I can't see them clearly enough to tell whether they are there or not. I had to use a magnifying glass as well as my spec. ?