• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can Putin get Saved

• Members

Well, it appears that's a Russian Orthodox priest kissing his hand in your video clip so, I would say yes. Someone can get close enough but, will it be an embrace or the Gospel, I can't tell you.

If not, Putin's own nature testifies against him. I refer you to Romans 1:19-22.

• Members

Like most men, outside of the Pope, Putin didn't want his hand kissed. I don't think he was pushing the gospel away 

That being said, I don't think you would get that close to any world leader with the gospel. Although, I did send President Bill Clinton a Chick Tract with a letter telling him to believe on Christ but I doubt that the letter made it past the WH mailroom.

• Members
9 hours ago, E Morales said:

Can anyone get close enough to present the gospel to Putin, and would anyone try too.

putin GIF

I'm sure some have tried. Yet, I don't think that many would even be able to gain that much leeway to even have an audience with Putin.. I believe he could be saved, but I highly doubt that will happen. We can always hope and pray, though.

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I'm sure some have tried. Yet, I don't think that many would even be able to gain that much leeway to even have an audience with Putin.. I believe he could be saved, but I highly doubt that will happen. We can always hope and pray, though.

True, I believe he can be also saved, like any other sinner. I believe there are Christians out there, that believe he cannot be saved, because he’s too evil. Like many some Christian religions, judge a person by their good works,  they also judge a person by the works of evil they do, Works again.     This is why I believe, the Lord said what is impossible for man, is not impossible for God. Some people might go as far of wishing deaf to this man, not knowing that a worse man after him, can come into power. We are living in trouble times.

Edited by E Morales

• Members

It's definitely true that we are living in troubled times. I believe the Bible gives us warning about these times....We should be preparing for the coming of the Lord. That being said, I read this morning two articles from Europe by their correspondents saying that they believed that WWIII had started. I'm not sure I would go that far, but I believe that this is a possibility....for ye shall hear of wars, and rumors of wars....We're hearing this every day.

• Members

Here is the short answer as to why china joe bribem is defending Ukraine: Putin vowed to drain the swamp that Ukraine had become. But don't go thinking well of any of them. Putin is also a graduate of Klaus Schwab's "young global leaders" school, just like Trudeau, Macron, Ardern, Merkell, etc...

In this grand globalist ruse, Putin has a role to play for the new world order just like the rest of them.

145403be741c40d2.png