• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Any Truth To It?

• Members

I've signed up for it....but that was only for information purposes only. I would probably never use it. I've tried many other sites (different from FB) and have found them lacking. That said, I'm not really a fan of FB either. Their algorithms are the worst, and their "fact-check" is a joke. 

• Members

Its basically supposed to be a Twitter clone but without "fact checkers". I don't like to use twitter so probably wouldn't like it either. Basically your "tweets" are called "truths" and your re-tweets are called "re-truths" which sounds too much like liberal "my truth and "your truth" new speak thinking rather than actually focusing on sharing actual Truth.

• Members
22 hours ago, John Young said:

Its basically supposed to be a Twitter clone but without "fact checkers". I don't like to use twitter so probably wouldn't like it either. Basically your "tweets" are called "truths" and your re-tweets are called "re-truths" which sounds too much like liberal "my truth and "your truth" new speak thinking rather than actually focusing on sharing actual Truth.

I signed up for information about the site today, I couldn't get an app for my phone 'android' and they don't have that yet. Also, I have a Windows based PC not a mac so I would be out there too.

22 hours ago, John Young said:

I intend to only watch it to see what it turns into.

17 hours ago, SureWord said:

The problem with Trump's social platform is it will use a third party's servers which will eventually lead to de-platforming, censoring, doxxing, government spying, etc. as what happened to Parler.

You're probably right on target for the outcome.