• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My husband

• Members

My husband broke his index finger, and had surgery last week. They had to put 2 pins in his finger. He goes Monday to get the pins removed. Please pray that all goes well. They said that he may need therapy on his finger for a few weeks.

Guest Guest
My husband broke his index finger' date=' and had surgery last week. They had to put 2 pins in his finger. He goes Monday to get the pins removed. Please pray that all goes well. They said that he may need therapy on his finger for a few weeks.[/quote']

I will be glad to remember your husband in prayer. I pray that all goes well.

Tony

• Members

Update...

They did not take the pins out of hubby's finger. They said that they need to stay in 2 more weeks. Please pray that his finger starts the healing process. These Dr. bills really add up quickly. We received the hospital bill the other day. Almost $7,500 just for the surgery alone. Thank goodness for health insurance. We will wait and see how much they pay.