• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Clark Family Music.....My King Is Known

BrotherTony

• Members

The Clark's have a wonderful, multi-faceted ministry. Not only do they have their great God centered music, but they also have a great church (Solid Rock Baptist) headed by the patriarch, Pastor Charles Clark Jr; and they also head up Vision Baptist College, dedicated to "developing the Christian who is wholly committed to Christ and His church". Our church regularly attends their annual Northeast Vision Summit, which is very powerful.

We'll be headed out there in late February to check out their college as my youngest son plans to attend there with the possible goal of becoming a youth pastor (Lord willing).

It is good to have a family of this caliber dedicated to the Lord.

• Members
37 minutes ago, Napsterdad said:

The Clark's have a wonderful, multi-faceted ministry. Not only do they have their great God centered music, but they also have a great church (Solid Rock Baptist) headed by the patriarch, Pastor Charles Clark Jr; and they also head up Vision Baptist College, dedicated to "developing the Christian who is wholly committed to Christ and His church". Our church regularly attends their annual Northeast Vision Summit, which is very powerful.

We'll be headed out there in late February to check out their college as my youngest son plans to attend there with the possible goal of becoming a youth pastor (Lord willing).

It is good to have a family of this caliber dedicated to the Lord.

I'll be in prayer for y'all as you and your son seek God's guidance on college! I had a friend who wanted to go to Vision Baptist College, but he ended up going to the college I went to, Maranatha Baptist University (MBBC when I went there in the 80s) and has been a great encouragement to many others. 

The Clark family members are held in very high esteem in my home.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Napsterdad said:

Let me know if you have any questions about the Clark's and/or the college. Clark's are friends of mine. They supported us when we started our church, I'm there a few times a year as one of my kids is a Jr at Vision. I've preached chapel there a few times as well, and I attend a few of the churches conferences each year.