• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I am afraid of the neothink secret society

• Members

I've heard this group mentioned by some Christians in our area. I've not done any real, deep research on the group as of yet, but I hope to this weekend. From what I've seen, it seems to be in direct contradiction to the Bible in several areas.

• Members

Y’all, my husband is a wonderful man. Yes, he is a Christian. A deacon at our church for a long time. Teaches our senior adult Sunday school class and sings in my choir. I am the director. For about 2 months, he has been changing. He has purchased two of the books they push on people. I will share a couple of links to articles I have found and been reading about this “secret society “. It hurts that he took the bait, and now, they are reeling him in. Pray that he will be convicted hard and burn those books and trust only God and His Word for success. I love him so much!