• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for my cousin's wife, Reginia

• Administrators

So my cousin's wife was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, and it had traveled to the lungs. Prognosis was 3-4 years at best. She began chemo, and it threw her for a loop. Then she got pneumonia.

She was in the hospital for a while, and they send her home because of the folks with other communicable infections on that floor. She called me last night with a bit of great news.

1. The pneumonia is gone.

2. They sent her tests to Mayo Clinic, who also sent them to 2 or 3 other places. Upshot is: she is only stage 2 breast cancer. She is, however, stage 4 lung cancer. But the doctors are very upbeat about it. They said surgery could take care of the breast cancer, and they have her on keytruda for the lung cancer. Her primary told her and my cousin that the prognosis is very much better...that the lung cancer can be dealt with.

They were so thrilled! I would appreciate if you remember to, please pray that God will continue to work on her body. Her son is not saved; her prayer is that God will do whatever is needed to bring him to Christ.