• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

All Students Exercise in the Morning in China

• Members
2 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Here in the US you cannot force anyone to work out, or get vaccinated. If you don't work out over there, you're out of a job.

China is very much a 'we' culture. We are an 'I' culture. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. China is still very Confucian. 

• Members

Yep, it surely is. My friends who have worked in China have shown me a lot of Communist propoganda, and I have to, this was similar to one I saw. I just forwarded this clip to them, and I'm awaiting a response. I know they'll be shocked that a "Christian" is posting this to a Christian site! 

• Members
10 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Yep, it surely is. My friends who have worked in China have shown me a lot of Communist propoganda, and I have to, this was similar to one I saw. I just forwarded this clip to them, and I'm awaiting a response. I know they'll be shocked that a "Christian" is posting this to a Christian site! 

Doing exercises is hardly propaganda. When I was in China I saw students at many schools doing exercises in the morning. The school where I stayed always played, "Oh Suzanna" every morning as the student exercised. 

If you want to see propaganda checkout the read the "China Daily." You can find it online. 

Edited by Razor

• Members
3 minutes ago, Razor said:

Doing exercises is hardly propaganda. When I was in China I saw students at many schools doing exercises in the morning. The school where I stayed always played, "Oh Suzanna" every morning as the student exercised. 

Doing exercise isn't the problem...the problem is the indoctrination going on. COMMUNIST indoctrination. Don't feign ignorance.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Razor said:

If you want to see propaganda checkout the read the "China Daily." You can find it online. 

If you'd learn how to read posts you'd see that I had already stated my friends who had been in and worked in China showed me LOTS of propoganda years ago...and this was quite like what they showed me. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what was said before posting a reply. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

If you'd learn how to read posts you'd see that I had already stated my friends who had been in and worked in China showed me LOTS of propoganda years ago...and this was quite like what they showed me. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what was said before posting a reply. 

Maybe you should learn to be polite. With your impolite answer I have my doubts that you even know anyone who has worked in China. If they did then tell me, what part of China did they work in. Perhaps we know some of the same people.

Edited by Razor

• Members
2 hours ago, Razor said:

Maybe you should learn to be polite. With your impolite answer I have my doubts that you even know anyone who has worked in China. If they did then tell me, what part of China did they work in. Perhaps we know some of the same people.

Being DIRECT isn't the same as being rude. With that said, we may or may not know SOME of the same people. I don't know many who consistantly lean to the left. Most of my friends and acquaintances are preachers, missionaries, deacons, college professors, Christian businessmen, etc. I know and have known MANY who have been in and worked in China since it's fall to communism, including relatives who were missionaries there. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Being DIRECT isn't the same as being rude. With that said, we may or may not know SOME of the same people. I don't know many who consistantly lean to the left. Most of my friends and acquaintances are preachers, missionaries, deacons, college professors, Christian businessmen, etc. I know and have known MANY who have been in and worked in China since it's fall to communism, including relatives who were missionaries there. 

You like to say you are direct, but often you are just rude. 

Did they work in underground churches?

Edited by Razor

• Members
5 minutes ago, Razor said:

You like to say you are direct, but often you are just rude. 

Did they work in underground churches?

I'm far from rude. Please, show me where I have been. 

Yes, I have several acquaintances and friends who work in underground churches now. Christians aren't hard to find in China, one just has to know where and how to look.