• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ukraine…

• Members
5 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Are we ready to help if needed, and  should we do more, or less if war takes place.

Since they are a NATO ally, we are obligated to help them fight for and keep their freedom. But, I don't see that happening while we have such a weak-kneed commander in chief. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Since they are a NATO ally, we are obligated to help them fight for and keep their freedom. But, I don't see that happening while we have such a weak-kneed commander in chief. 

Only time will tell, I'm praying the POTUS does the right thing. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Only time will tell, I'm praying the POTUS does the right thing. 

I am as well, but can only go by what I've seen of him in the past. I'm too much of a realist to think that he will change, even with prayer. I'm not saying prayer can't work, but he seems impervious to it.

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Ukraine is not a member of NATO nor does NATO want them as one.

It would be the height of lunacy to go to war with Russia over that corrupt nation. It would be a war we could not win.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
23 minutes ago, SureWord said:

It would be the height of lunacy to go to war with Russia over that corrupt nation. It would be a war we could not win.

Should we stand back and watch, like Germany. Looks like they don’t want to get involved. All countries,  are on their own strength.

• Members
6 hours ago, SureWord said:

I thought they had been accepted by NATO as a member? That's what the missionary friends of mine who serve in the Ukraine had told me. I haven't followed them very closely since the problems over the Caspian region and the Eastern portion being occupied by Russian forces. I usually follow these things very closely, but I don't seem to have the time to follow them closely when it comes to an outdated institution. Seems like NATO is more against what the United States but wants it to be there monetarily to help shore itself up. We should either help it disband or withdraw from it.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Can someone here explain to me, why do America support Europe, in the Ukraine war, but Europe cannot support America with the problems we are having with Taiwan. Most of Europe say, it’s a America’s problem, not ours. There seems to be a double standard, you help us, don’t count with us.

• Members

Europeans are quite fickle people. They only seem to care about their own continent, yet, they wish to have the United States bail them out of wars and problems that they've created themselves. It's a "me first" approach, yet, when America tries the "America First" approach as they did under President Trump, the American's are wrong, hateful people, only seeking their own interests. It's a case of "Don't do as I do, do as I say." UGH!

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Europeans are quite fickle people. They only seem to care about their own continent, yet, they wish to have the United States bail them out of wars and problems that they've created themselves. It's a "me first" approach, yet, when America tries the "America First" approach as they did under President Trump, the American's are wrong, hateful people, only seeking their own interests. It's a case of "Don't do as I do, do as I say." UGH!

America, should tell them OK, you guys deal with Ukraine, while will deal with China. 

• Members

We can't do that, as we had a loose agreement with them. We have to honor what we committed to with them as they were a potential NATO applicant. It's not always easy, but Europe isn't responsible for what the United States has committed to, even through their partnerships with other European nations.