• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Don't EVER Wear A Motorcycle Jacket Backwards....It could be hazardous to your health!

BrotherTony

• Members

There was this man riding down the road on his motorcycle last winter. He was wearing a leather jacket that had a broken zipper. He finally stopped the bike and thought to himself, "Man, I can't drive anymore with the cold air hitting me in my chest." So he decided to put the coat on backwards to block the air from hitting him. He continued driving and came around a bend in the road, lost control and wrecked, coincidentally, right in front of Boudreaux's house. Boudreaux happened to see what happened, and called the State Police to report the accident. The Trooper on the phone asked him, "Is the guy showing any sign of life?" "Well," Boudreaux told him, "He was until I turned his head around the right way!"

• Members
On 1/21/2022 at 4:52 PM, BrotherTony said:

There was this man riding down the road on his motorcycle last winter. He was wearing a leather jacket that had a broken zipper. He finally stopped the bike and thought to himself, "Man, I can't drive anymore with the cold air hitting me in my chest." So he decided to put the coat on backwards to block the air from hitting him. He continued driving and came around a bend in the road, lost control and wrecked, coincidentally, right in front of Boudreaux's house. Boudreaux happened to see what happened, and called the State Police to report the accident. The Trooper on the phone asked him, "Is the guy showing any sign of life?" "Well," Boudreaux told him, "He was until I turned his head around the right way!"

I heard that joke, in a bit different form, way back when I was in the Army in Germany. A fellow had a record album, Rejoice, Dear Hearts, by the Southern comedian Brother Dave Gardner and he told this joke on that album. The difference was the fellow gave his leather jacket to his girl friend who put it on backwards and, well you know the rest of the story. 

Edited by Razor