• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
1 minute ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I respectfully disagree, but note you refusal to reply to a 'yes' or 'no' question. Please do not ask me more questions until you are willing to answer. OK?

I've asked you not to respond...even encouraged you to do so. You're getting close to "stalking," BB...that's not healthy. Get a grip! Take a pause and get yourself in order...or has that vaccine affected your thinking?

• Members

This article pretty much endorses the fact that people who got the vaccination were being used as "test subjects" for the information wanted to try and prove the vaccine was safe...People were guinea pigs for the government...and they're still being used this way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fda-approval-of-the-covid-19--couvaccineld-mean-more-people-will-get-vaccinated-for-an-unexpected-reason/ar-AAN6tLQ?ocid=chromentpnews

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — As COVID-19 cases surge in Tennessee, in part due to the Delta variant, the makeup of intensive care units across the state looks different than it did early on in the pandemic. The patients are younger and less likely to be vaccinated.

Dr. Jason Martin, a critical care physician in Sumner County, has noticed this change in demographics, “It’s not uncommon to have an ICU with 20-year-old people in it, which is really unusual as compared to the last time. Certainly, it’s more common to have folks in their 30s and 40s right now.”

https://www.wkrn.com/news/ecmo-machine-shortages-becoming-more-common-as-covid-19-cases-in-tennessee-surge/

A Nashville-area doctor struggled Friday to find a nearby hospital with specialized care to help a young patient with coronavirus — a candidate for an intensive therapy given to COVID-19 patients when a ventilator isn't enough.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2021/08/08/tn-doctor-describes-struggle-find-staffed-specialized-care-amid-covid-19-surge/5530830001/

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — As COVID-19 cases surge in Tennessee, in part due to the Delta variant, the makeup of intensive care units across the state looks different than it did early on in the pandemic. The patients are younger and less likely to be vaccinated.

Dr. Jason Martin, a critical care physician in Sumner County, has noticed this change in demographics, “It’s not uncommon to have an ICU with 20-year-old people in it, which is really unusual as compared to the last time. Certainly, it’s more common to have folks in their 30s and 40s right now.”

https://www.wkrn.com/news/ecmo-machine-shortages-becoming-more-common-as-covid-19-cases-in-tennessee-surge/

A Nashville-area doctor struggled Friday to find a nearby hospital with specialized care to help a young patient with coronavirus — a candidate for an intensive therapy given to COVID-19 patients when a ventilator isn't enough.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2021/08/08/tn-doctor-describes-struggle-find-staffed-specialized-care-amid-covid-19-surge/5530830001/

I find this hard to believe...there are MANY hospitals in the area and in the outlying area that have experience with these things...So, this report is nothing more than another liberal attempt to terrorize the public into submissive compliance...and who's helping??? None other than our own Bouncing Bill! 

• Members

All the hospitals said they were at "full capacity" in their Covid wards in the previous spikes...they weren't. I know many nurses, doctors, etc., and though they WERE CROWDED...they weren't at full capacity...this was a typical tactic used to get people to stay home intead of visiting the ER's at all of the hospitals in Middle Tennessee. It wasn't until the virus started to wane that the covid wards actually hit peak. 

9 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

All the hospitals said they were at "full capacity" in their Covid wards in the previous spikes...they weren't. I know many nurses, doctors, etc., and though they WERE CROWDED...they weren't at full capacity...this was a typical tactic used to get people to stay home intead of visiting the ER's at all of the hospitals in Middle Tennessee. It wasn't until the virus started to wane that the covid wards actually hit peak. 

Back up your stance with a credible source.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

When you honestly answer my question I will reply.

Bill to call me dishonest is not a fair statement. I've already answered it as honestly as I could, to answer otherwise would result in me lying to you. You asked a Yes or No question about God in another thread and again I said that in the Bible sometimes the answer is Yes and sometimes no. 

Instead of saying I didn't answer you maybe you can show me where in the Bible I am wrong, or ask me to explain.

To refer to me as dumb before and now dishonest is really not cool bro. 

• Members

The original strain of Covid is long gone. The virus is now being perpetuated by the vaccines and false PCR tests which were never intended to test for the virus as the creator of the PCR test himself has stated. They already have a list of variants and their names set to go for a virus they haven't even isolated as of yet. Nations like Iceland and Israel have the highest vaccination rates yet also the highest hospitalization mostly consisting of vaccinated people.  So, go ahead and keep getting the boosters and enjoy your compromised immune system, i.e. ADE, and your organ failure from the spike protein. 

My sister, who did not get vaccinated, had Covid, was in bed for two days and is now well going back to work tomorrow. 

My mother who had the vaccine and booster and is still suffering from blood clots in her lungs which is caused by the spike protein. Two doctors said it is probable the vaccine caused it. We just had to move her into my brother's house for full time care.

Scientists, including the man who co-invented the mRNA vaccine technology, have said this is caused by the spike protein in the vaccine which DOES NOT remain in the arm but circulates to the various organs and causes a cytokine storm within the immune system which in turn causes organ failure via blood clotting.

These scientists have been censored by those who are stakeholders in the vaccine.

If you want to risk organ failure and a compromised immune system so you won't catch a cold  with a near 100% survival rate then go right ahead. If you trust Bill Gates, a man who has said he wanted to reduce the world's population via a vaccine by 15% (1.2 billion) then go ahead. If you trust a man, Dr. Fauci, who supports a program that sews babies scalps on rats or injects puppies with the flesh eating virus then go ahead but leave me out.

I will NOT, and I repeat, will NOT get the vaccine even if they show up at my door with guns and lead me away to an unvaccinated center. 

PS. Post all the articles from CNN, NYT, MSNBC, USA Today, etc you want. I stopped believing them years ago.

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

Bill to call me dishonest is not a fair statement. I've already answered it as honestly as I could, to answer otherwise would result in me lying to you. You asked a Yes or No question about God in another thread and again I said that in the Bible sometimes the answer is Yes and sometimes no. 

Instead of saying I didn't answer you maybe you can show me where in the Bible I am wrong, or ask me to explain.

To refer to me as dumb before and now dishonest is really not cool bro. 

I respectfully disagree.