• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
4 minutes ago, Salyan said:

In Canada, Alberta ran a million dollar lottery - get the jab, get an entry in the lottery. In Ontario, they were bribing children in parks (alone! without their parents!) with ice cream if they got the shot. There has been a huge propaganda campaign to both convince people of the terror of Covid and to get the jab.  Real pandemics don't require advertising.

From what my wife has told me, several companies in our area are doing something similar, and some of the states here in the US have considered and might now be doing the same thing. It's crazy to think so many people have been drinking the government Kool-Aid!

As GOP supporters die of COVID, the party remains split in its vaccination message.

Top Trump supporters keep casting doubt on Covid-19 vaccines. Ahead of next year's midterms, that means missing a chance to give Trump credit. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/gop-supporters-die-covid-party-remains-split-its-vaccine-message-n1274619

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

As GOP supporters die of COVID...

lol, nice stereotype buddy. I know you're quoting it in agreement with the article. Keep watching the  news and you'll believe that. I wasn't aware that covid just killed people with certain pollical afflictions. Get out there and talk to people. I can take take you to countless people that aren't Republican's who refuse the vaccine.

I can see the conversation take place right now.

Baptist: I know you're dying of covid, do you know where you'll spend eternity?
Doctor: I know you're dying of covid, if you voted Democrat you wouldn't be dying right now.

10 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

lol, nice stereotype buddy. Keep watching the  news and you'll believe that. I wasn't aware that covid just killed people with certain pollical afflictions. Get out there and talk to people. I can take take you to countless people that aren't Republican's who refuse the vaccine.

I can see the conversation take place right now.

Baptist: I know you're dying of covid, do you know where you'll spend eternity?
Doctor: I know you're dying of covid, if you voted Democrat you wouldn't be dying right now.

As the majority of people refusing to be vaccinated are Republicans more Republicans are dying of COVID than Democrats. Just look at the states with the highest number of cases and seen which party has the most registered voters and which party has the most vaccinated people.

I know you want to ignore this, but facts are nasty things and force us, if we are honest, to change our opinion.

I know you are smarter than your reply indicates. ?

• Members
7 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

I wasn't aware that covid just killed people with certain pollical afflictions.

Trump and Pence are pro-vaccine by the way.... so the Anti-Vac movement is not their fault. (unless someone thinks he is promoting the Anti-Vac movement by not forcing it on people and allowing freedom of choice.)

"I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it. And a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But, you know, again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also," Trump said during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday. "But it's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works."

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/16/978008056/trump-encourages-his-supporters-to-get-covid-19-vaccine-within-limits-of-freedom

• Administrators

I also may add that I believe that Biden and Harris are also part of the problem when it comes to the vaccine hesitancy and made it political from the very beginning. They caused doubt at the very beginning until they took office.

Biden and Harris preemptively sow doubt on Trump vaccine announcement (msn.com)

It's funny because I'm not against the vaccine at all.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

As the majority of people refusing to be vaccinated are Republicans more Republicans are dying of COVID than Democrats. Just look at the states with the highest number of cases and seen which party has the most registered voters and which party has the most vaccinated people.

I know you want to ignore this, but facts are nasty things and force us, if we are honest, to change our opinion.

No, I am not smart at all. I'm probably as dumb as my reply indicates. 

I was just correcting the stereotype you were making when you said "As GOP supporters die of COVID" now you changed it correctly to say most.  It may be mostly GOP, but I can guarantee it's not ALL. Your choice of words was misleading, but you saved face by correcting it.

31 minutes ago, SureWord said:

So, Bill found the voting records of everyone who died of the bolognavirus and found they voted GOP?

That's what @Bouncing Bill is having us believe. "As GOP supporters die of COVID"

1 hour ago, John Young said:

Trump and Pence are pro-vaccine by the way.... so the Anti-Vac movement is not their fault. (unless someone thinks he is promoting the Anti-Vac movement by not forcing it on people and allowing freedom of choice.)

"I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it. And a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But, you know, again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also," Trump said during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday. "But it's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works."

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/16/978008056/trump-encourages-his-supporters-to-get-covid-19-vaccine-within-limits-of-freedom

I wish his supporters would listen to him on the vaccination. I saw that Hannity encouraged people to get their vaccine on his show recently. As someone, I don't know who, said, "I trust science more than anything I read on Facebook". 

There have been anti-vaccination folk beginning with people who opposed Jenner. People fought the small pox vaccine. Fortunately they did not accomplish their goals and now there is no small pox anywhere in the world. 

That will not happen with COVID because it will continue to mutate. We can hope and pray it mutates into a less dangerous disease. A virus can mutate in either direction.

• Members
3 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Please, BB, PROVE that the majority of people who are dying are Republicans. It DEFINITELY sounds like you've not only been drinking the MSM Kool-Aid, but you've been eating the meadow muffins of the Democrat party.

• Members

Once again, turn off the Godless reprobate fake news and get your facts from those whom have no reprobate agendas to push. You have allowed your minds to be taken captive by Satan when you let the boob tube and all their associated Godless "news" websites brainwash you. You are not smart, nor are you informed if you get your "facts" from any of them.

Keep your eyes on the real facts and not the main stream media lies. FOX is simply opposition control, nothing more. FOX news promotes the same Godless agendas of abortion on demand and deviant sexual perversion as the other fake outlets. The globalists need a boob tube source that would be viewed as somewhat normal sharing an opposing worldview of the blatantly obvious satanic outlets (cnn, msnbc, pbs, abc, nbc, wapo, nyt, etc) to the majority of citizens or they would be way too obvious with their propaganda:

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/data-shows-84-percent-of-new-covid-cases-are-vaccinated.html

Your reprobates in congress all follow the instructions from their masters in China:

https://wearechange.org/democrats-block-covid-origins-declassification-bill-as-china-refuses-to-cooperate-with-2nd-who-probe/

• Members
22 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

This is so sad and so unnecessary.

Trump Supporter Wh fo Protested Against Vaccinations Dies of COVID-19

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporter-who-protested-against-vaccinations-dies-covid-19-1611673

You forget to mention, though, BB, many who have supported the vax have caught Covid and died, or died from the virus. Hmmm....what a dilemma for you.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I wish his supporters would listen to him on the vaccination. I saw that Hannity encouraged people to get their vaccine on his show recently. As someone, I don't know who, said, "I trust science more than anything I read on Facebook". 

There have been anti-vaccination folk beginning with people who opposed Jenner. People fought the small pox vaccine. Fortunately they did not accomplish their goals and now there is no small pox anywhere in the world. 

That will not happen with COVID because it will continue to mutate. We can hope and pray it mutates into a less dangerous disease. A virus can mutate in either direction.

Sorry, BB...but there is a variant of smallpox that was just recently reported on. It's possible that within all your Republican bashing you missed it:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/health/monkeypox-case-import-dallas/index.html

• Members
19 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Sorry, BB...but there is a variant of smallpox that was just recently reported on. It's possible that within all your Republican bashing you missed it:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/health/monkeypox-case-import-dallas/index.html

Sorry, BrotherTony, monkeypox is not smallpox just as chickenpox is not small pox ... different diseases. Smallpox was much worse and killed many people. The World Health Organization declared the world free of smallpox on May 8th, 1980. In 1978 Jane Parker was the last known person to die of smallpox.