• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

How many people have died from COVID?

How many people have died from the vaccination?

How many people have died from COVID after being vaccinated?

Nobody can give an accurate count because the government has stimied all attempts to gain such information, instead feeding the public a continuing dose of their horse puckey, and also the government Kool-Aide to terrorize people into taking the vaccine. The recovery rate is far too high for this to be classified as a true "pandemic." I'm not saying that the Wuhan Flu isn't real, because it is. I have had many in my family who have had it. But, with the exception of my wife's uncle, not one of them has died with it. He didn't die BECAUSE of it. And, he HAD BEEN VACCINATED!

• Members
44 minutes ago, wretched said:

Forgive the skepticism John

Okay I'll forgive the skepticism. I didn't make my offer to help based on trying to promote the main line view but to help with basic fundamental facts as people consider the issues. I have no interest in parroting stuff or giving details about the people and places I work with to justify my statement because this is an online public form.

If you are not interested in the practical science and logistics and preferer the sensationalism of speculative conspiracy then that's up to you. I have no interest in it and won't spend the time to justify my offer of practical conversation on the subject based on my real experience and recourses. Believe what and who you want. It won't effect me one way or another.

I'm willing to discus the practical if anyone has questions on that side of things.

Edited by John Young

• Members
2 minutes ago, John Young said:

Okay I'll forgive the skepticism. I didn't make my offer to help based on trying to promote the main line view but to help with basic fundamental facts as people consider the issues. I have no interest in parroting stuff or going into detail about the people and places I work with to justify my statement because this is a public form and the information is freely available and I've gone as far as I like without further personally identifying online.

If you are not interested in the practical science and logistics and preferer the sensationalism of speculative conspiracy then that's up to you. I have no interest in it and won't spend the time to justify my offer of practical conversation on the subject on the basis of my experience and recourses. Believe what and who you want. It won't effect me one way or another.

I'm willing to discus the practical if anyone has questions on that side of things.

Well my friend, you miss the point which is that you don't know the science. If you did, you wouldn't be on the business end.  Thanks but I prefer unadulterated facts that aren't provided by government or big pharma whom profit in human misery.

• Members

Today in congress Rand Paul challenged Fauci on the "natural virus" claim and is narrowing in on the claim that it may not be natural as evidence is starting to reveal. 

WHO, CDC, Fauci and the communist government claim it was from nature but more and more evidence is coming out to support the US intelligence and chinese defectors and wisleblower claims that it is not natural and came from the lab.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Because of COVID the life expectancy in the U.S. had dropped 1.5 years in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/21/life-expectancy-covid/

That's it? Just down 1.5 years. With what I hear in the media I would have thought it dropped by 10-20 years. This is a welcome relief from what I've been hearing.  No death is good, but this is good news from what we've been told. This reaffirms my opinion, thank you.

2 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

That's it? Just down 1.5 years. With what I hear in the media I would have thought it dropped by 10-20 years. This is a welcome relief from what I've been hearing.  No death is good, but this is good news from what we've been told. This reaffirms my opinion, thank you.

The life expectancy of the US has been declining for several years. COVID added fuel to the fire. Overdose deaths from Opioids has also been a driving force.  

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Because of COVID the life expectancy in the U.S. had dropped 1.5 years in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/21/life-expectancy-covid/

And this in a year that has seen a drop in deaths from all causes; Pandemic huh? One would think that because of the monumental numbers of "supposed" Covid deaths, that the overall number of deaths from all causes would have increased.... But then, that "one" would have to actually think about it in a reasonable manner.

1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

And this in a year that has seen a drop in deaths from all causes; Pandemic huh? One would think that because of the monumental numbers of "supposed" Covid deaths, that the overall number of deaths from all causes would have increased.... But then, that "one" would have to actually think about it in a reasonable manner.

You seem to be in error. Please give me a credible source for your information.

Death certificates indicate that 572,000 more people died in 2020 than in 2019. 

https://usafacts.org/articles/preliminary-us-death-statistics-more-deaths-in-2020-than-2019-coronavirus-age-flu/ s from 2020 are still being processed, over 572,000 more people died in 2020 than in 2019.e death certificates from 2020 are still being processed, over 572,000 more people died in 2020 than in 2019.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The life expectancy of the US has been declining for several years. COVID added fuel to the fire. Overdose deaths from Opioids has also been a driving force.  

in fact, according to U.S. Life Expectancy 1950-2021 | MacroTrends, in 1950 the average life expectancy was 68.14 years, in 2021 is it78.99 years. The trend has been a constant rise since 1950.

• Members
6 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

This is sad. Biden not being transparent of covid cases of the vaccinated in the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/white-house-covid-transparency/index.html

There's a lawsuit right now by "whistleblower" within VAERS (they are the government site that tracks Covid vaccine deaths) claiming he can prove at least 45,000 deaths within a three day period from the vaccines which are not being reported. I bet you won't hear the on CNN or MSNBC.

• Members
3 hours ago, SureWord said:

There's a lawsuit right now by "whistleblower" within VAERS (they are the government site that tracks Covid vaccine deaths) claiming he can prove at least 45,000 deaths within a three day period from the vaccines which are not being reported. I bet you won't hear the on CNN or MSNBC.

That is what is sad...the Government is trying to pull the wool over the people's eyes and terrorize them into complying with getting the vax! If they have to do it that way, there's something definitely wrong. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

That is what is sad...the Government is trying to pull the wool over the people's eyes and terrorize them into complying with getting the vax! If they have to do it that way, there's something definitely wrong. 

In Canada, Alberta ran a million dollar lottery - get the jab, get an entry in the lottery. In Ontario, they were bribing children in parks (alone! without their parents!) with ice cream if they got the shot. There has been a huge propaganda campaign to both convince people of the terror of Covid and to get the jab.  Real pandemics don't require advertising.