• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
12 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

A top cardiologist discusses the study about the jab vs. natural immunity! If natural immunity is no good, it would be the first time in history that this was the case! 

https://civildeadline.com/watch-top-cardiologist-discusses-shocking-study-regarding-jab-vs-virus/

Natural immunity is great, but few have it. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2021/12/17/how-omicron-evades-natural-immunity-vaccination-and-monoclonal-antibody-treatments/?sh=5564fa7860e0

• Members
41 minutes ago, Razor said:

Thankfully, my wife and I do. We've had the virus 2x...once in December of 2019 before they knew what Covid was....and then August/September of this year with the delta variant. My bout with delta nearly became deadly, as I have several underlying medical challenges. But, the immunity was there to some extent, though it was starting to wane a bit. I've been around people in the past few months with delta and probably the omicron variant, but I won't get it, or shouldn't get it, again for quite a while if at all. The last blood test showed that I had a good amount of cells to fight it.

• Members
8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Thankfully, my wife and I do. We've had the virus 2x...once in December of 2019 before they knew what Covid was....and then August/September of this year with the delta variant. My bout with delta nearly became deadly, as I have several underlying medical challenges. But, the immunity was there to some extent, though it was starting to wane a bit. I've been around people in the past few months with delta and probably the omicron variant, but I won't get it, or shouldn't get it, again for quite a while if at all. The last blood test showed that I had a good amount of cells to fight it.

That's great Tony.

I remember, years ago watching a program about the deadly Black Plague that killed so many in Europe some hundreds of years ago. There were reports of people who took care of the sick but never became ill themselves. Common sense would say those who took care of the ill, handled their clothes, came in contact with their fluids and waste products should have become ill, but didn't. Through DNA testing it was determined their bodies produced a type of killer T cells that were different from the vast majority and that is why they did not become ill. Then in the 20th century it was found there were prostitutes in Africa where HIV and AIDS began who never contacted had bodies that produced the same type of killer T cell. 

It seems to me this is a demonstration of how God, through nature, protects a species from becoming totally wiped out. That is simply my take on this. 

• Members

Coronavirus Can Spread to Heart, Brain Days After Infection and can survive for months in organs, according to a new study by the National Institutes of Health.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20211228/coronavirus-can-spread-heart-brain?ecd=soc_fb_221229_cons_news_covidbrainheart&linkId=100000099357264&fbclid=IwAR01Te4Xm-P_uEFvjmAloMdhroPFVubnJVxsOGw-jW-40tRYFCuLRYeYolQ

Edited by John Young

• Members
42 minutes ago, John Young said:

Coronavirus Can Spread to Heart, Brain Days After Infection and can survive for months in organs, according to a new study by the National Institutes of Health.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20211228/coronavirus-can-spread-heart-brain?ecd=soc_fb_221229_cons_news_covidbrainheart&linkId=100000099357264&fbclid=IwAR01Te4Xm-P_uEFvjmAloMdhroPFVubnJVxsOGw-jW-40tRYFCuLRYeYolQ

Yes, a very scary disease. Another good reason to protect yourself and others with vaccinations. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, Razor said:

Yes, a very scary disease. Another good reason to protect yourself and others with vaccinations. 

If one trusts "vaccinations" (they technically are nothing more than a shot...no true proof of benefit outside of what the government and the manufacturers...both of whom hold no liability) then get them....I don't. I know I won't trust them, as the manufacturer isn't liable for any adverse effects, and neither is the government who is trying to FORCE them on people. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

If one trusts "vaccinations" (they technically are nothing more than a shot...no true proof of benefit outside of what the government and the manufacturers...both of whom hold no liability) then get them....I don't. I know I won't trust them, as the manufacturer isn't liable for any adverse effects, and neither is the government who is trying to FORCE them on people. 

Well, I am not going to argue with you. So, did you get a smallpox vaccination, a polio vaccination, etc. in the past. Of course they work. But you can live in denial if you want. I trust science more than biased politicians, off-beat-misinformation websites. 

Blessings. 

Edited by Razor

• Members

They should have made sure the vaccine worked and there were no long term side effects or health issues before they released their man-made virus upon the world. Unless, if course, they want that to be the case.

Sounds like there are already issues with the new Covid pills causing severe reactions with common medicines.

A famous member of the alternative media and the MMA world recently revealed that his doctor has treated 200 members of Congress with Ivermectin. It works despite what they say. The problem is it only costs about 8 cents a pill and they can't make money off of that. By "they" I mean Congress, Big Pharma, the MSM (who is now owned by Big Pharma), the hospitals and all the major investors in Pfizer, Moderna, Merck, AstraZeneca, J&J, etc on Wall Street and the Davos Group/World Economic Forum (originators of the Great Reset).

Expect more viruses to be released in the future. 

1 minute ago, Razor said:

Well, I am not going to argue with you. So, did you get a smallpox vaccination, a polio vaccination, etc. in the past. Of course they work. But you can live in denial if you want. I trust science more than off-beat, misinformation websites. 

Blessings. 

This is an old, tired argument.

Fauci trusted the science...er...wait...he is science.

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

They should have made sure the vaccine worked and there were no long term side effects or health issues before they released their man-made virus upon the world. Unless, if course, they want that to be the case.

Sounds like there are already issues with the new Covid pills causing severe reactions with common medicines.

A famous member of the alternative media and the MMA world recently revealed that his doctor has treated 200 members of Congress with Ivermectin. It works despite what they say. The problem is it only costs about 8 cents a pill and they can't make money off of that. By "they" I mean Congress, Big Pharma, the MSM (who is now owned by Big Pharma), the hospitals and all the major investors in Pfizer, Moderna, Merck, AstraZeneca, J&J, etc on Wall Street and the Davos Group/World Economic Forum (originators of the Great Reset).

Expect more viruses to be released in the future. 

This is an old, tired argument.

Fauci trusted the science...er...wait...he is science.

Well, to be consistent the next time you are ill don't go to a doctor as they are part of this 'evil' system you speak against. I guess you do not trust Trump either as he instituted Operation Warp Speed that brought the vaccines to us quite quickly.

I hope your faith in opinion over science does not bring you to harm. 

Blessings. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Well, to be consistent the next time you are ill don't go to a doctor as they are part of this 'evil' system you speak against. I guess you do not trust Trump either as he instituted Operation Warp Speed that brought the vaccines to us quite quickly.

I hope your faith in opinion over science does not bring you to harm. 

Blessings. 

Mr. Trump IS a part of the system...that didn't change just because he became POTUS years ago. He did try to fight against SOME of the idiocy going on in our government, but ultimately, when the VID hit, he had to do something to make himself look like he was doing something....and, I'm pretty positive he wanted to do something productive. I hate to say it, but I don't think he understood the ramifications of trying to make a vax in such a short time, and just went along with what he was told by Fauci and others. 

Going to a doctor for a PROVEN treatment isn't a sin...and your implication that just because somebody disagrees with what is going on in the system makes it hypocritical for them to go for these PROVEN treatments is dishonest...but, go figure...I've often seen opinion posted as fact from...well..you know.

1 hour ago, Razor said:

Well, I am not going to argue with you. So, did you get a smallpox vaccination, a polio vaccination, etc. in the past. Of course they work. But you can live in denial if you want. I trust science more than biased politicians, off-beat-misinformation websites. 

Blessings. 

Those are OLD, tired, arguments and are like comparing apples to oranges. The level of dishonesty you exhude is exhausting! If you can PROVE I'm living in denial, I will recant...but that is FAR FROM POSSIBLE on your part, and the implications you give towards me and others on these forums are ludicrous! I don't trust SCIENCE (today's dishonest science/scientists, or the political esatblishment, nor any of your favorite liberal websites.

• Members
8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Mr. Trump IS a part of the system...that didn't change just because he became POTUS years ago. He did try to fight against SOME of the idiocy going on in our government, but ultimately, when the VID hit, he had to do something to make himself look like he was doing something....and, I'm pretty positive he wanted to do something productive. I hate to say it, but I don't think he understood the ramifications of trying to make a vax in such a short time, and just went along with what he was told by Fauci and others. 

Going to a doctor for a PROVEN treatment isn't a sin...and your implication that just because somebody disagrees with what is going on in the system makes it hypocritical for them to go for these PROVEN treatments is dishonest...but, go figure...I've often seen opinion posted as fact from...well..you know.

Those are OLD, tired, arguments and are like comparing apples to oranges. The level of dishonesty you exhude is exhausting! If you can PROVE I'm living in denial, I will recant...but that is FAR FROM POSSIBLE on your part, and the implications you give towards me and others on these forums are ludicrous! I don't trust SCIENCE (today's dishonest science/scientists, or the political esatblishment, nor any of your favorite liberal websites.

Vaccines are proven. None are without any risk. There is risk in every medical procedure, medication, vaccine, etc. There is no risk-free life. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Vaccines are proven. None are without any risk. There is risk in every medical procedure, medication, vaccine, etc. There is no risk-free life. 

THESE "shots"...not vaccines...are NOT fully proven. They haven't been around LONG enough to be proven! That's the truth of the matter...Nobody said there is a llfe without risk....but, there is common sense to be used in researching things and looking for what God wants in ones life..not what the government wants. Vaccines from the past years have been proven with time....The shots for Covid haven't been proven safe....just check VAERS.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Razor, you keep talking about science in you rush to push vaccines; but what you fail to address is, "what or whose science"? There is science on both sides of this issue.

Yup. According to "science", at least theirs, I am a monkey's uncle.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Razor, you keep talking about science in you rush to push vaccines; but what you fail to address is, "what or whose science"? There is science on both sides of this issue.

15 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I do not agree.

Have you received vaccinations in the past? Why did you accept them. There was risk in ever vaccination anyone has ever received.

https://health.mil/News/Articles/2021/08/05/Debunking-Anti-Vaccine-Myths-with-Scientific-Facts

1 minute ago, SureWord said:

Yup. According to "science", at least theirs, I am a monkey's uncle.

Oh, no. You would be a monkey's aunt? LOL {Just a small joke I could not resist.}