Online Baptist Community

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

SureWord

• Independent Fundamental Baptist
4 hours ago, Razor said:

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10/21/metro/dying-an-audience/

Is this also tripe?

No, but it shows you the worldwide government forces behind the public scares - let's kill off anyone who publicly stands against the vaccine...

2 hours ago, Razor said:

Hardly are the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike as the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die than the vaccinated. 

Nothing like more exaggerated scares for you to further push your agenda.

• Members
1 hour ago, Jerry said:

No, but it shows you the worldwide government forces behind the public scares - let's kill off anyone who publicly stands against the vaccine...

Nothing like more exaggerated scares for you to further push your agenda.

Prove me wrong. Show me where the deaths are equal in number. 

1 hour ago, Razor said:

Prove me wrong. Show me where the deaths are equal in number. 

You are the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on your side. Anyone can make any claim, prove it - and not by some radical left wing "news source."

• Members
19 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You are the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on your side. Anyone can make any claim, prove it - and not by some radical left wing "news source."

How many reference would you like for me to give you? Why don't you do some research on your own?

image.thumb.png.ce2fe031056cbae7ca94016cbda336e9.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Among people with COVID-19—associated deaths (n = 28,659), 24,517 (85.5%) were unvaccinated, 1,942 (6.8%) were partially vaccinated, and 2,200 (7.7%) were fully vaccinated. Deaths occurred more frequently among males (58.8%) than females (41.2%). The overall mean age was 67 years, with most deaths occurring among those aged 75 years and older (35.3%), followed by those aged 65-74 years (25.1%) and those aged 50-64 years (26.0%).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20211124/unvaccinated-14-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid

image.png

• Members
11 minutes ago, Razor said:

How many reference would you like for me to give you? Why don't you do some research on your own?

image.thumb.png.ce2fe031056cbae7ca94016cbda336e9.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Among people with COVID-19—associated deaths (n = 28,659), 24,517 (85.5%) were unvaccinated, 1,942 (6.8%) were partially vaccinated, and 2,200 (7.7%) were fully vaccinated. Deaths occurred more frequently among males (58.8%) than females (41.2%). The overall mean age was 67 years, with most deaths occurring among those aged 75 years and older (35.3%), followed by those aged 65-74 years (25.1%) and those aged 50-64 years (26.0%).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20211124/unvaccinated-14-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid

image.png

UGH!!! More tripe!

Well, Mr. Biden got his answer to his "vaccine mandates" on companies with over 100 employees! The SCOTUS slapped his plan down stating that it was an overreach, which it definitely was. Mr. Biden should just admit defeat and move on...but it's doubtful this will happen.

https://afn.net/ap/legal/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-vaccine-rule-for-us-businesses/

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

UGH!!! More tripe!

Well, Mr. Biden got his answer to his "vaccine mandates" on companies with over 100 employees! The SCOTUS slapped his plan down stating that it was an overreach, which it definitely was. Mr. Biden should just admit defeat and move on...but it's doubtful this will happen.

https://afn.net/ap/legal/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-vaccine-rule-for-us-businesses/

Well, if a person is determined not to believe than no amount of proof will convince them. They can go to their grave not believing, but that does not change the truth nor that they were wrong. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Razor said:

Well, if a person is determined not to believe than no amount of proof will convince them. They can go to their grave not believing, but that does not change the truth nor that they were wrong. 

You have yet to post anything that substantially proves your assertions that ISN'T from some government or left-wing site...Go figure. It's easy to NOT believe sites that have lied all throughout this debacle!

• Members
On 1/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, wretched said:

The love of money is the root of all evil:

1608496723_fdatobigpharma.thumb.jpg.cfbc7d8732d2f09b09686b458d6d5709.jpg

If what there company is making saving life, how can it be evil. Just don’t take, or buy any of their products. Don’t use their products and then call them evil, this does not make sense.

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

3 hours ago, Razor said:

I have - however, I do not trust a "Christian" whom it appears their only reason for coming onto these boards is to push their vaccine agenda.

• Members
13 minutes ago, E Morales said:

If what there company is making saving life, how can it be evil. Just don’t take, or buy any of their products. Don’t use their products and then call them evil, this does not make sense.

Please, prove their products are saving lives....especially their poison pin shot.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Please, prove their products are saving lives....especially their poison pin shot.

How many evil vaccines you took, and why did you take it? If they are no good. 

3 hours ago, Razor said:

I say, take it, many say no, I say you are on your own. Be Safe

1 hour ago, E Morales said:

I am scratching my head friend. The point is bribery and corruption not products. FDA tickles big pharma's back and later gets to work for them for much bigger paydays, capeesh? Here watch this and you will understand, it is educational and entertaining:

How the FDA works

• Members
24 minutes ago, wretched said:

I am scratching my head friend. The point is bribery and corruption not products. FDA tickles big pharma's back and later gets to work for them for much bigger paydays, capeesh? Here watch this and you will understand, it is educational and entertaining:

How the FDA works

Funny, and some of it is true, but this have to do saving life’s,   not saving teeth.

• Members
8 hours ago, E Morales said:

Two and a booster shot.

Why? Because it is the only sensible thing to do. 

• Members

I've NEVER said that vaccines are "evil". That's YOUR terminology and your implication, which again is nothing more than a prevarication on your part. I've also NEVER said they are no good....I have, however, been VERY PUBLIC in my opinion on these "shots" that AREN'T vaccines, but gene therapy and harmful to many. There's a big difference, and you truly need to learn to differentiate between them...as well as differentiating between truth and lies you imply about people. 

If we're "on your own" or, our own...then why are you continuing to push a shot that you already have been told here many times that these people don't desire or feel that the Lord wants them to take? That's very disengenous of you. 

Funny, and some of it is true, but this have to do saving life’s,   not saving teeth.

A partial truth is still a lie....

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I've NEVER said that vaccines are "evil". That's YOUR terminology and your implication, which again is nothing more than a prevarication on your part. I've also NEVER said they are no good....I have, however, been VERY PUBLIC in my opinion on these "shots" that AREN'T vaccines, but gene therapy and harmful to many. There's a big difference, and you truly need to learn to differentiate between them...as well as differentiating between truth and lies you imply about people. 

I

The chance that COVID-19 vaccines are gene therapy? 'Zero.'

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy

I'll take Webmed's word on this. I've used Webmed for medical information for years and have found the information I found there very good and reliable. Please read the article referenced. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, Razor said:

The chance that COVID-19 vaccines are gene therapy? 'Zero.'

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy

I'll take Webmed's word on this. I've used Webmed for medical information for years and have found the information I found there very good and reliable. Please read the article referenced. 

There are far too many doctors coming out stating that they ARE INDEED gene therapy and have ZERO...NOTHING to do with keeping the coronavirus at bay! If they're not gene therapy, there would be ZERO chance of men and women becoming sterile after being injected with this poison.

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

There are far too many doctors coming out stating that they ARE INDEED gene therapy and have ZERO...NOTHING to do with keeping the coronavirus at bay! If they're not gene therapy, there would be ZERO chance of men and women becoming sterile after being injected with this poison.

Give me names and websites for this info. 

Viral Instagram post: COVID-19 vaccine is "just a little gene therapy."

PolitiFact ruling: False

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/12/07/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-omicron-variant-gene-therapy/8888122002/

As people in the UK continue to receive Covid-19 vaccines, the subject of how and why they work is being widely discussed online. Some people are promoting the idea that RNA-based vaccines – including the UK-approved Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – are a form of gene therapy, but this isn’t accurate.

Read on as we break down the science to find the truth behind the myth.

https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

“It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy!” wrote one Facebook user on Aug. 9, noting that gene therapy “manipulates genetic code” (here and here).

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

There are more articles, but this is enough to prove my point. Again, I ask you to provided credible links t the position you hold. Thanks.

• Members

The pharmaceuticals are in the stock market, thousands of people invest money in the stock market to make money. I think not just the owners are part of this greed for money, but all the people that are investing in it. Some of your retirement might be invested in these companies. The CEOs are often replace, the company continues thanks to its supporters.

• Members
50 minutes ago, Razor said:

Give me names and websites for this info. 

Viral Instagram post: COVID-19 vaccine is "just a little gene therapy."

PolitiFact ruling: False

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/12/07/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-omicron-variant-gene-therapy/8888122002/

As people in the UK continue to receive Covid-19 vaccines, the subject of how and why they work is being widely discussed online. Some people are promoting the idea that RNA-based vaccines – including the UK-approved Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – are a form of gene therapy, but this isn’t accurate.

Read on as we break down the science to find the truth behind the myth.

https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

“It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy!” wrote one Facebook user on Aug. 9, noting that gene therapy “manipulates genetic code” (here and here).

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

There are more articles, but this is enough to prove my point. Again, I ask you to provided credible links t the position you hold. Thanks.

I could post hundreds of sites and MD's, research scientists, etc., who hold the conservative viewpoint and have given detailed, researched information...but...as YOU stated...i could post it and you'd just disagree....At least my brain isn't in the pocket of the liberal left, the MSM, the Bumblin' Biden administration, the WHO, the NIH, Big Pharma, etc....I can think and research for myself without spouting the talking points as you have continued to do. It's a proven fact that politifact isn't a reliable source, yet, you seem to like to use "fact-checkers" as one of your main sources....How sad you can't think for yourself, do your own research, talk with REAL doctors, nurses, researchers as I have done. You already know the majority here don't hold to your leftist viewpoint, and your continued trying to "stoke the fire" is fruitless. Too bad, Bill...Have nice day.

29 minutes ago, E Morales said:

The pharmaceuticals are in the stock market, thousands of people invest money in the stock market to make money. I think not just the owners are part of this greed for money, but all the people that are investing in it. Some of your retirement might be invested in these companies. The CEOs are often replace, the company continues thanks to its supporters.

Well known information for anyone who deals with the stock market, and we have for years. We personally have no control over where our retirement funds (401K's, etc.,) invest their plans. They give choices, but they are few and far between. I don't know that any of the ones we have hold any Big Pharma stock. There is also private investment outside of the medical community, which I would highly recommend, as well as diversifying into gold, silver, other precious metals and stones.