• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
Just now, BrotherTony said:

I don't find much that is of use on aljazeera! Not a very reliable news source, IMHO.

Did you listen to the pod cast? In my opinion it is interesting and the only people who would not like it is the Chinese government who suppress anything negative about them or China. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

• Members

Isn't it the network that teaches muslim children that the States is the great Satan and to hate the infidel, the Jew, etc.? If so, that is certainly not a good source of news (ie. biased in favour of the terrorists and the extremists).

Edited by Jerry

• Members
16 hours ago, Razor said:

Did you listen to the pod cast? In my opinion it is interesting and the only people who would not like it is the Chinese government who suppress anything negative about them or China. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

I don't listen to ANYTHING from Aljazeera...no need to. I can get the same information elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Jerry said:

Isn't it the network that teaches muslim children that the States is the great Satan and to hate the infidel, the Jew, etc.? If so, that is certainly not a good source of news (ie. biased in favour of the terrorists and the extremists).

Yes, it is! I used to have neighbors that listened to that tripe!

• Members
12 hours ago, E Morales said:

And ? Fox

Yes...Fox IS sometimes bad, but a LOT better than most. I'd also like to inquire, Morales...are you a liberal? You seem to hold to a LOT of liberal positions.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Yes...Fox IS sometimes bad, but a LOT better than most. I'd also like to inquire, Morales...are you a liberal? You seem to hold to a LOT of liberal positions.

No, I am not a liberal, but I’m not a fanatic like some Christians are. They have opened eyes to some truth, and turned there cheeks away from faults News. I don’t believe you are a Southern Baptist, who knows, you could be even a Russian posting here as a Christian. You do have some of it, it’s my way, all the time, and all others are liberals, if they don’t agree with you. I might have to block you from replying to my post. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, E Morales said:

No, I am not a liberal, but I’m not a fanatic like some Christians are. They have opened eyes to some truth, and turned there cheeks away from faults News. I don’t believe you are a Southern Baptist, who knows, you could be even a Russian posting here as a Christian. You do have some of it, it’s my way, all the time, and all others are liberals, if they don’t agree with you. I might have to block you from replying to my post. 

If you feel it necessary, block me...it won't offend me in the least. It will be a reflection of your inability to handle someone disagreeing with your position. I AM a Southern Baptist, and have been for over 21 years. I'm still very FUNDAMENTAL in what I believe, unlike some of the posts I've seen you posting. I'm far from a Russian...LOL  You're a trip! LOL ?

• Members

Here are a quick couple of links that you will not find on the main steam narrative networks: 

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-study-shows-vaccines-must-be

https://humansarefree.com/2021/12/delta-and-omicron-caused-by-the-jab.html

Same story for the delta "variant" but never seen on the MSM.