• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

The CDC basically admits that it's misrepresented the truth about vaccinated and unvaccinated peoples....Why should we trust them? 

https://civildeadline.com/cdc-makes-surprising-admission-about-unvаccinated-spreading-cοvid-after-recovering-from-virus/

Not a reliable resource link 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

The CDC basically admits that it's misrepresented the truth about vaccinated and unvaccinated peoples....Why should we trust them? 

https://civildeadline.com/cdc-makes-surprising-admission-about-unvаccinated-spreading-cοvid-after-recovering-from-virus/

Not a reliable resource link above,  but while on the subject many Christians or non-Christians are not sure about getting the booster yet. I’m not sure about how soon to get the booster or mixing vaccines. If you cannot get a year out of the first Vaccine, it doesn’t sound good.

• Members
15 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Not a reliable resource link 

I beg to differ...they've been accurate on most items I've researched.

3 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Not a reliable resource link above,  but while on the subject many Christians or non-Christians are not sure about getting the booster yet. I’m not sure about how soon to get the booster or mixing vaccines. If you cannot get a year out of the first Vaccine, it doesn’t sound good.

I believe it IS a reliable source. If you believe it to be unreliable, tell me why you believe so...

• Members
3 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Can someone answer this question: Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected in the first place?

Exactly...ask this on FB or Microsofts news page and you'll be blocked or censored. I was suspended by both for two days until I had my attorneys call them.

• Members

I'm Looking forward to this new health benefit!

article-10069-1.jpg

New Pfizer Punch Card Lets You Get Free Sub Sandwich Every 10th Booster
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-pfizer-punch-card-lets-you-get-10th-booster-free?fbclid=IwAR0iCoSfk6lQ95DKV5S73FiUff1iVC2InM9bp5DHyA4sz12mkc3q-8ypjHs

• Members
On 12/7/2021 at 12:54 AM, SureWord said:

What was startling before I left the hospital they asked me if I wanted the vax. I said to them "shouldn't I heal up before you pump me with more spike proteins?" Didn't make sense at all. 

When I left the hospital, they gave me a front of the line pass to get vaccinated 6 week so or so after recovering, don't remember.  Now that I have had it, I've developed lifelong antibodies to protect me against it like everyone else who has had it.  At first the NIH said natural immunity was good for seven months, then a year, then 18 months and now 2 years or more.  The folks who contracted the first Coronavirus about 15 years ago still have natural immunity.

On average, 4 in 1000 get it again.

My mother was tested for anti-bodies 6 months after getting the jabs and she has none left.  My father and sister are both suffering greatly from several different maladies, including cancer, since getting the jabs.  

The rate of death for people who have gotten the gene therapy shots is twice that of those who have not gotten them.

The cure is worse than the disease.  The cure is political, not scientific.

• Members
28 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

When I left the hospital, they gave me a front of the line pass to get vaccinated 6 week so or so after recovering, don't remember.  Now that I have had it, I've developed lifelong antibodies to protect me against it like everyone else who has had it.  At first the NIH said natural immunity was good for seven months, then a year, then 18 months and now 2 years or more.  The folks who contracted the first Coronavirus about 15 years ago still have natural immunity.

On average, 4 in 1000 get it again.

My mother was tested for anti-bodies 6 months after getting the jabs and she has none left.  My father and sister are both suffering greatly from several different maladies, including cancer, since getting the jabs.  

The rate of death for people who have gotten the gene therapy shots is twice that of those who have not gotten them.

The cure is worse than the disease.  The cure is political, not scientific.

My wife and I have both contracted Covid 2x. We've survived both times. My wife's bouts with the virus were pretty mild. The first one was mild for me, but the second time it nearly killed me.

• Members

The United States Senate voted to end President Biden's hopes of imposing his mandate on vaccinations on private businesses of 100 or more...two Democrat Senators voted with the Republicans to help terminate this initiative by Biden and OSHA! Thank goodness some of the Democrats seem to have some sense!

https://amac.us/breaking-senate-rebukes-biden-vaccine-mandate-on-private-employers/?campaign=daily-news-email

• Members
On 12/10/2021 at 2:08 PM, SureWord said:

The most disturbing thing I've learned about this whole ordeal is how the hospital and even my "trusted" doctor did not want to treat me with anything. They took the "vax or die" approach

It sure is, I thought there were more principled left in this country.  Sadly, there are not many who choose principles over paychecks, much like our police departments.

At least mine administered Zinc and Vitamin C twice a day.