• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I hate to bring this up, but I put BB on "ignore"...yet, I get to see his inane posts in the "quotes." Sort of defeats the purpose of putting him on ignore...so, I guess I'll enjoin the battle again. If some of you find it offensive that I'm going to be direct with BB, then please, in advance, forgive me. I don't like his circular reasoning, switiching sides on what he's talking about concerning vaccines, and his continual "blame game" against the unvaccinated, refusing to tell the truth about the vaccinated spreading the virus as much, IF NOT MORE, than those who ARE unvaccinated. 

BB, I'm going to be direct here...you show little signs of honesty...in fact, you're one of the most dishonest posters I've ever come across on a Christian board. Either that or you truly suffer from some kind of deficiency in ability to reason. People who aren't vaccinated ARE NOT uncaring. That's just stupidity on your part, and on the part of those in YOUR camp that would like to divide and conquer...taking away rights of those who still believe in them and are willing to fight for them. Secondly, the vaccinated are continually getting the virus, whether mild, medium or severe cases, and are spreading the virus just as quickly as everyone else. If the vaccines were supposed to protect people from the virus, it's become quite clear that they don't. Neither do masks. You constant posting of liberal, left-wing resources isn't winning any arguments here...in fact, they lead to questions of whether or not you're actually a troll. I've come to the conclusion that you probably are. You fit the profile nearly to a "T." This is sad. At first I thought you were just an elderly man who needed an outlet for your warped ideology, or were just lonely...I no longer believe that. You ask questions, but don't like the answers you get, attacking not only posters here, but also the OWNER of the board...Not wise, especially for someone who claims to have worked in a seminary for several years. People who are what you say you are are supposed to lead by example, not intimidation...as I told you before, I don't intimidate easily, and I never will. Nobody here takes you seriously because you can't seem to keep yourself together. You don't answer questions, instead deflecting to other subject, using accusations of others not answering questions. They answer..but not on YOUR terms. Get used to it. We cannot help that you have swallowed the government Kool-Aid and eaten the poison fruit. As many of us here have stated, we trust God more than government. We care a lot about those who have been vaccinated and pray they have none of the growing number of side-effects. We also pray that they don't experience a case of the virus. We also pray that they will quit living their lives in fear. Many of us have been exposed many, MANY times, but have come up negative in tests as carriers or having the virus. You don't like that fact, so you IGNORE that fact. That again leads me to believe you're either unable to comprehend properly, or are a troll. I opt for the second, though I wish I could opt for the first. You ARE in my prayers, whether you believe it or not. I hate to see people misled like you are being misled. 

ROFL.

That is a rely that would get me banned from the board, at least for several days. I'll not take offense as I consider the source and understand much more than you realize. I am almost never angry. Anger kills, and it kills the person who holds it. Also, anger is a waste of time. Anger is like hatred and that is like drinking poison and hoping it kills the other person. Instead of anger, I usually laugh …. as indicated above. 

You know, if we lived where we could get together and talk we would probably not agree on much, but would become friends. I worked with  a fellow with whom I almost never agreed. Yet, I considered him one of my best friends.

So, rant about me all you want. It's OK. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

That is a rely that would get me banned from the board, at least for several days.

Fact Check- This is misleading information that is taken out of context

Our software keeps track of warnings and the more warnings you get the length of the ban increases. This is based on user reports from our members. Your 3 day ban was NOT a result of your aggression towards myself, but rather a result of accumulated warnings from previous member reported content. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

ROFL.

That is a rely that would get me banned from the board, at least for several days. I'll not take offense as I consider the source and understand much more than you realize. I am almost never angry. Anger kills, and it kills the person who holds it. Also, anger is a waste of time. Anger is like hatred and that is like drinking poison and hoping it kills the other person. Instead of anger, I usually laugh …. as indicated above. 

You know, if we lived where we could get together and talk we would probably not agree on much, but would become friends. I worked with  a fellow with whom I almost never agreed. Yet, I considered him one of my best friends.

So, rant about me all you want. It's OK. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

No anger is involved here, BB. Just facts. I'm very straightforward and seldom a incorrect on my assessments of people. That comes from years of working as a small business owner, manager, and someone who worked with police. 

As I stated before, I have nothing PERSONAL against you. Your alleged personal views can easily be separated from you. But trolllish activity is hard to separate from a person, and I don't believe my assessment there is incorrect. I'm usually a pretty longsuffering person. But, everyone has a limit. Since I still had to see your inane posts through 'quoted' conversations, I took you back off ignore. Will I comment back??? If I feel it's warranted...but I see little merit in arguing with a foolish person. So, I doubt you and I will have much interaction. troll GIF

2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

It cannot be that the arm is magnetic. There are three types of magmatism, diamagnetism, Para magnetism, and ferromagnetism.   Have you ever stuck a penny on your arm and it stuck. It is an old magic trick that wows kids. What your sister experienced was adhesion, that is the magnet stuck because of the natural moisture and oils on her arm. 

Again...you see what you want to see and disregard the whole of the statement. Typical trollish behavior.

• Members
This about sums it up...
ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S BEEN VACCINATED?’ ???
Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’
And...scene...
Copied from from a friend

I hope he did not infect others who had been around him. 

Most days during the coronavirus pandemic, Cardinal Raymond L. Burke could be found strolling down the streets of Rome maskless and carrying rosary beads. The 73-year-old conservative cardinal was an early critic of social distancing and, later, an unabashed skeptic of the vaccine.

On Tuesday, Burke announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus. Now, the cardinal is in a hospital bed in his native Wisconsin, breathing with the help of a ventilator.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

How can a fictional character spread covid? It was a spoof on Abbott and Costello.  ? I'm no scientist, but I highly doubt that meme spread covid.

*Breaking News...CNN is reporting that am Abbott and Costello meme shared on Online Baptist is the cause of the latest outbreak of covid. 

Fauci: Please wear a mask when reading memes, for your own safety and of others

3 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

How can a fictional character spread covid? It was a spoof on Abbott and Costello.  ? I'm no scientist, but I highly doubt that meme spread covid.

*Breaking News...CNN is reporting that am Abbott and Costello meme shared on Online Baptist is the cause of the latest outbreak of covid. 

Fauci: Please wear a mask when reading memes, for your own safety and of others

I believe that Cardinal Raymond L. Burke would be quite surprised to learn he is a fictional character. I am perplexed how you thought my post about Cardinal Burke was part of the humorous post on Abbott and Costello. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I believe that Cardinal Raymond L. Burke would be quite surprised to learn he is a fictional character. I am perplexed how you thought my post about Cardinal Burke was part of the humorous post on Abbott and Costello. 

Wow, our "chicken little" poster, BB, has once again used one of his liberal sources to report something salacious...one person compared to the HUNDREDS who still stand against "the jab" in spite of having covid...go figure! I don't think I've seen BB post one POSITIVE thing on these forums since he's been here. Indicator of a troll!

Addendum, BB...the "humorous" post on Abbott and Costello is pretty accurate. Shows just how stupid the position of the people who are living in fear is.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Your post directly followed Brother Tony's post and you replied that you hope he doesn't spread it. Also, you made no reference of who you were talking about and since it was in direct response to Tony's it looks very much that way. Your post was 4 minutes after his so it wasn't a matter of posting at the same time. 

Thank you for clarifying who you were talking about now.

5 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Your post directly followed Brother Tony's post and you replied that you hope he doesn't spread it. Also, you made no reference of who you were talking about and since it was in direct response to Tony's it looks very much that way. Your post was 4 minutes after his so it wasn't a matter of posting at the same time. 

Thank you for clarifying who you were talking about now.

Here is what shows on my screen;

Most days during the coronavirus pandemic, Cardinal Raymond L. Burke could be found strolling down the streets of Rome maskless and carrying rosary beads. The 73-year-old conservative cardinal was an early critic of social distancing and, later, an unabashed skeptic of the vaccine.

On Tuesday, Burke announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus. Now, the cardinal is in a hospital bed in his native Wisconsin, breathing with the help of a ventilator.

• Moderators

Hey, BB, did you know that it's looking increasingly like it's the vaccinated spreading the new variants of Covid? Countries with higher rates of vaccination are seeing higher spread, while countries with very low rates are seeing very little spread. This leaky vaccine is now the disease.

59 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Hey, BB, did you know that it's looking increasingly like it's the vaccinated spreading the new variants of Covid? Countries with higher rates of vaccination are seeing higher spread, while countries with very low rates are seeing very little spread. This leaky vaccine is now the disease.

I respectfully disagree. But you did give me a good laugh. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

It cannot be that the arm is magnetic. There are three types of magmatism, diamagnetism, Para magnetism, and ferromagnetism.   Have you ever stuck a penny on your arm and it stuck. It is an old magic trick that wows kids. What your sister experienced was adhesion, that is the magnet stuck because of the natural moisture and oils on her arm. 

Nope. They tried both arms and it only stuck to that arm over the injection spot.

If anything it would be less adhesive because of the alcohol prep. 

So, there is something in the poison causing a magnetic reaction. Probably graphene oxide.

16 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Nope. They tried both arms and it only stuck to that arm over the injection spot.

If anything it would be less adhesive because of the alcohol prep. 

So, there is something in the poison causing a magnetic reaction. Probably graphene oxide.

What is the poison and what are the bodily indicators. Just curious. 

• Members
32 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

What is the poison and what are the bodily indicators. Just curious. 

I would think it's pretty clear that the poison is the vaccine....not everybody NEEDS to be vaccinated, and that's been clarified many times by several different immunologists. If the majority are immunized and the vaccines are effective, which it's SO obvious they aren't, then there should be no problems whether the people are vaccinated or not. It's even MORE clear that the vaccines aren't effective when they have to okay a third round..doy!