• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
3 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

These outbreaks are the fault of our politicians and not the American people. Early on here in the Northeast our politicians signed mandates to put covid patience in nursing homes. and right now the "outbreaks" in Connecticut is in the cities where our VP Harris is sending untested illegal immigrants. 

I thought Biden said he was going to stop Covid...All he has done is spread it more. 

I don't think many people believe Biden anymore when he says things like this...those that do are truly foolish.

• Members
4 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

These outbreaks are the fault of our politicians and not the American people. Early on here in the Northeast our politicians signed mandates to put covid patience in nursing homes. and right now the "outbreaks" in Connecticut is in the cities where our VP Harris is sending untested illegal immigrants. 

I thought Biden said he was going to stop Covid...All he has done is spread it more. 

I just watched an interview with a doctor out of Texas A&M School of Medicine who said that doctors were being discouraged, even threatened with losing their medical license early on if they treated Covid patients with any kind of medicine. 

Also, the attack on hydroxychloroquine was based on a fraudulent "peer reviewed" report. The medicine does work and the medical establishment knew it that's why there's a huge US stockpile of the medicine for such an outbreak. All this vaccine craze is driven purely by stakeholders in Moderna, Pfizer, J&J, Astrazeneca, NIH, CDC, WHO, etc.

The doctor mentioned it's best to find an independent doctor to care for you because he's not as worried about losing his license for treating you for Covid.

• Members
1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't believe anyone can. Why would anyone want to?

This just proves that anyone with the right connections and money could become POTUS. Statesman skills are no longer needed. Trump amazingly pulled it off despite not having the connections nor the donors because it was mostly a populist movement. I think we'll never see that happen again. 

• Members

How was King Cyrus appointed/ elected /  put in leadership as King ?   According to KJV,  Who? put Cyrus in place ? 

"Cyrus is a king mentioned more than 30 times in the Bible and is identified as Cyrus the Great (also Cyrus II or Cyrus the Elder) who reigned over Persia between 539—530 BC. This pagan king is important in Jewish history because it was under his rule that Jews were first allowed to return to Israel after 70 years of captivity."

42 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The doctor mentioned it's best to find an independent doctor to care for you because he's not as worried about losing his license for treating you for Covid.

When the wicked are in power,  the righteous take cover.  (Paraphrased Proverb)

Find a healer with years or decades of success and experience and ability to test .  They are more difficult to find because the gubberment keeps shutting them down. 

He WILL NOT treat you for covid (that's a forgone conclusion and a fairy tale fraudulent direction) .   He WILL TEST you to see what is truthfully wrong, then he will show how to take care of that.  

• Members

It's clear that there has been a campaign to terrorize and brainwash the American public with all of these lockdowns, mask mandates, and offes of Wuhan Flu vaccines. The problem with the vaccines is that while they may provide some protection, which I truly doubt, they also cause medical problems that the CDC, WHO and NIH aren't going to report so that they may continue to use the public as their own personal labs. People have willingly gone along with this after many months of social conditioning, and it's truly sad. This is the same kind of thing that happened in Germany in the 1930s. Hitler used something similar to gain full power. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Another unnecessary death. 

More, many more,  died from trusting those giving the shots. 

All unnecessary.

If the truth were told to them,  they might have lived.  The right test, the right diagnosis, they might have lived.

Instead you keep promoting death and destruction.   Why ?   Why trust those who bring death and destruction?

"Death by Medicine

"Something is wrong when regulatory agencies pretend that vitamins are dangerous, yet ignore published statistics showing that government-sanctioned medicine is the real hazard."

"The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year, at a cost of $282 billion dollars!

It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death
and injury in the US.

By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697,
while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251. [5]"

Those deaths by heart disease and cancer can be also counted as death by conventional medicine,  since many of them could have possibly been healed if they told the truth, if the truth were allowed to be practiced.

Thus the death caused by conventional medicine is the number one cause of death.

created4health.org/medicine-idolatry-in-the-twenty-first-century/

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
38 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

died this week from complications of the coronavirus, the mayor of his community said Friday.

Hmmm,  repeated story a million times worldwide.    'the mayor said'....  no laboratory, ever.  no proof , ever.

"comnplications of the coronavirus" means no virus necessary,  only used as power struggle , and

complications = drugs given,  intubation,  isolation,  nosocomial infection,  malnutrition, 

and most famously now- FALLING OFF A LADDER.    (the man fell off a ladder,  broke his back or neck or whatever and he died,  and it was PUT ON DEATH CERTIVICATE died by "covid".   and they got thousands of more dollars identifying another death by "complications of the coronavirus"

that had nothing at all ever to do with any virus period.

@BB ,   turn to God, as God Says, and pray,  and give up the sinful deceptions,  turn away from sinning,

and God will restore what was stolen by the enemy in your life,  God will heal what is broken in your life, and others might then also see His Way and be helped themselves,  instead of being directed to a way of death.

Matthew 5:43-48

King James Version

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Chronicles 7:14&version=KJV

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV) 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Another unnecessary death. 

A local Texas politician who appeared skeptical on social media of mask use and Covid-19 vaccines died this week from complications of the coronavirus, the mayor of his community said Friday.

https://www.aol.com/news/texas-official-spurned-vaccines-dies-190700070.html

Of course, BB...another piece of junk post about a person who ALLEGEDLY died of Covid complications with the mayor, who was against what the man said (he even stated such in his interview), giving his viewpoint with nothing....not one iota of evidence to back up that this man died of complications to coronavirus. Not enough information is known to be certain that this is the true cause of death...as is typical in these cases.

Shots give COVID-19 survivors big immune boost studies show.

Even people who have recovered from COVID-19 are urged to get vaccinated, especially as the extra-contagious delta variant surges — and a new study shows survivors who ignored that advice were more than twice as likely to get reinfected.

https://www.aol.com/news/shots-covid-19-survivors-big-180041893-204223914.html

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Shots give COVID-19 survivors big immune boost studies show.

The studies are faked.

The truth is the shots are dangerous and experimental/ mental.   Guess who they experimented on in your nursing home ?   Nationwide,  worldwide,   for a century.    Shots are dangerous.

Trusting the ones behind the shots is very very very dangerous.

• Members

Study worldwide.

Before accepting anything as truth,  first prove it is true.

Covid Vaccine is a dangerous sham. | The Liberty Ledger

https://thelibertyledger423593164.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/covid-vaccine-is-a-dangerous-sham/

Covid Vaccine is a dangerous sham. First, the US has had a patent on SARS and COVID, in general, since 2003. Which you can see in my previous post. Second, there hasn't been much in terms of animal or human testing. Third, we have an amazing immune system. Our Immune system automatically builds antibodies.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Administrators

I wish Biden would stop telling people in front of TV that the Vaccine will stop you from getting Covid. What a fat bolded lie. This president is not even listen to the CDC and killing people as a result. We need a leader in the White House not a guy who talks about alien's and men on the moon when talking about vaccines.

Just think about the people that voted for him cuz he said he would stop Covid. Cant they get their vote back? lol