• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
10 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

I hope and believe you mean 'follow the money' as in to find out the source of the lies and deception or the reason for the lies and deception,

and Believe only the truth (not "everything but truth") .  Do not accept the lies of hasatan, politicians, pharmacy, the world, the flesh, or any .

Yes, money is the root of ALL evil and that's a good place to start looking for the lies and motives.  People tend to believe anything but truth instead of looking for the truth  

• Members

Escape it, or Be part of the demon led world, Follow the money ,  the greedy,  the deceived - L Graham =- as he describes the results of people supporting the rich and oppressing the poor,  with technology and pharmacy and whatever means are at the disposal of the wicked powerful >> 

"For 40 years, the American middle class has been disappearing. Millions of people are working longer hours for lower wages despite a huge increase in technology and productivity. And what we have seen during that period is a massive transfer of trillions of dollars from the middle class to the top one-tenth of 1 percent of America"  l.graham

57 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Escape it, or Be part of the demon led world, Follow the money ,  the greedy,  the deceived - L Graham =- as he describes the results of people supporting the rich and oppressing the poor,  with technology and pharmacy and whatever means are at the disposal of the wicked powerful >> 

"For 40 years, the American middle class has been disappearing. Millions of people are working longer hours for lower wages despite a huge increase in technology and productivity. And what we have seen during that period is a massive transfer of trillions of dollars from the middle class to the top one-tenth of 1 percent of America"  l.graham

And it began with Roald Reagan and hit trickle down economics. It is strange, he said that the government saved his family during the depression of the 1930s, but as president he did not support the government helping people. Indeed, he said our problem is government. Such a strange turn around, biting the hand that saved his parents and himself.

• Members

"KJV  But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."

Don't trust and do not seek to go back to Egypt if God saves you from the heathen. 

Nothing strange,  no turn around - politics is politics and not only makes strange bedpartners,  it has deceived and harmed billions of people this week alone, let alone the last 2 years.

Going along with a wicked system and claiming it is helping people is a false gospel bb.  Have nothing to do with it,  and stop promoting it.  Save yourself from the wicked generation.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

And it began with Roald Reagan and hit trickle down economics. It is strange, he said that the government saved his family during the depression of the 1930s, but as president he did not support the government helping people. Indeed, he said our problem is government. Such a strange turn around, biting the hand that saved his parents and himself.

It did not begin with RR,  nor even trickle economics (a parady it seems to trick people).

The government cannot save anyone Bill.   On a Baptist forum this is something that seems like everyone should be aware.   Almost no president of any department supported the government helping people - no - it is a huge political machine set up against the people, over them, to control them and to get more power and money any way it can ,  even making people pay for war when there is no reason but profit and drug trade.

Ironic you use the pharse "biting the hand that saved" - since that hand , government, is the one driving everyone headlong faster and faster to destruction with lies, corruption, deceit, trickery, bribes.

• Members

Bill seems to be the only person on this forum who doesn't understand that he is a pawn of the elite. The political left and right are both the constructs of the globalists to divide and conquer the west. Gullibility results in brainwashing and brainwashing always ends in cognitive dissonance. All the world's principalities are under Satan's control and they have been since our Lord's human birth. When you place your trust in human government you are actually trusting Satan over our Lord. End days western governments are illustrated below:

1748543028_ourgovernmentwrasslers.thumb.png.03686aadc080965f04d3abe4ae3fe5a6.png

• Members

Plans published worldwide showing false info expected to continue at least to 2025.

Thousands of retailers,  thousands of churches,  practicing idolatry rampantly, willingly,  on the road to destruction,  

taking as many as they can with them everywhere as they go. 

And , like here,  some pretending to be Christian values carried off with them too.

========================stateofthenation .co/?p=30117

"1. Medical doctors declare that the pandemic was planned

A group of over 500 medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’ made a shocking statement during a national press conference: (1)

‘The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime.’"

‘Covid-19 is a false pandemic created for political purposes. This is a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse. We urge doctors, the media and political authorities to stop this criminal operation, by spreading the truth.’ (2)

Germany and Spain are just two examples. Similar large groups of hundreds of medical experts exist in countries across the world.

In the USA a documentary called PLANDEMIC, which exposes COVID-19 as a criminal operation, is supported by over 27,000 medical doctors!

Why are these thousands of medical professionals worldwide saying the pandemic is a crime? What information do they have access to, that we are not getting from the mainstream media?

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=30117

‘Quick! Hide it!!’

This baffling data was discovered by someone on September 5, 2020, who posted it on social media. The next day it went viral all over the world.

On September 6 the WITS suddenly changed the original designation ‘COVID-19’ into the vague ‘Medical Test Kits’.

This is not allowed in trade, because you always have to be specific. There are many types of test kits for different diseases.

The fact that they removed the specification ‘COVID-19’, after this data became known worldwide, proves that they don’t want anyone to know about it.

They however forgot to delete one detail: the product code for these ‘Medical Test Kits’ is 300215 which means: ‘COVID-19 Test Kits’.

Their cover up came too late: this critical information was uncovered and is being revealed by millions worldwide. You can download a PDF that shows the original data of this website.

Two years before the outbreak of COVID-19 the USA, the EU, China and nations around the world started exporting millions of diagnostic test instruments for… COVID-19, a disease that supposedly didn’t even exist back then.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus
accidental merge

• Members

(Remember they had NO virus isolated to make any vaccine ,  only computer simulated from wuhan.)

Then,  how could any danger be contagious person to person from any so-called made up fictional virus, 

and not any danger from the manufactured simulated SPIKE PRODUCING death dealing vaccine ? 

If it were true that one was contagious,  the other one would be contagious also,  but neither is.  Or is it ?   If there is a real virus that is contagious, that can be transmitted person to person CONTRARY to all known evidence and in fact proven false every year since antoine bechamp,  

but just if that were true - then it would be even more true that a false,  fake,  manufactured, UNnatural spike protein  that the human body WAS NOT CREATED TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH,  

would be even more dangerous !   i.e. man killing man for population control, for money, for power,  is MORE dangerous than any disease ever has been, especially as man seeks to corrupt and deceive and make others twice the devil as they are,  and as written in KJV,  that IS WHAT HAPPENS.

Jun 3, 2021 — First, people may not distinguish between the reproduction of a virus and the COVID-19 vaccines causing our bodies to produce the spike protein.
Apr 23, 2021 — Many of the false posts attribute the “shedding” of vaccines to a ... “There is no evidence that individuals vaccinated for COVID-19 can ...
Missing: oldest ‎| Must include: oldest

• Members
On 7/23/2021 at 7:36 PM, Bouncing Bill said:

It is interesting but not surprising how people change their tune about vaccinations after they have caught COVID. 

I spent three weeks in the hospital because of the Wuhan Flu and am not foolish enough to get the gene therapy shots.

Tried warning my parents and sister and now my sister has a softball sized mass around an ovary.  My father who was very healthy with great stamina, is back in the hospital again likely due to the spike proteins wreaking havoc on his body from prostate cancer, shingles, 2 pulmonary embolisms and some brain infection.  He has not had Covid and we all know that those shots are like magnets for it and he's in a hospital overwhelmed by Covid patients because they won't pass out HCQ or Ivermectin and let them recover at home.

No, I'm immune from the Wuhan Flu and all of its variants (they differ less than 3%) for at least a year and probably for eternity.  The folks who got the last Coronavirus about 17 years ago are still immune.  There's no need to subject my broken down body to those gene therapies after the Lord shed his grace on me.

The Wuhan Flu is not Polio, it's a man-made biological attack on mankind by lost, evil people bent on enslaving the world to usher in their utopia.   

• Members
3 hours ago, swathdiver said:

I spent three weeks in the hospital because of the Wuhan Flu and am not foolish enough to get the gene therapy shots.

Tried warning my parents and sister and now my sister has a softball sized mass around an ovary.  My father who was very healthy with great stamina, is back in the hospital again likely due to the spike proteins wreaking havoc on his body from prostate cancer, shingles, 2 pulmonary embolisms and some brain infection.  He has not had Covid and we all know that those shots are like magnets for it and he's in a hospital overwhelmed by Covid patients because they won't pass out HCQ or Ivermectin and let them recover at home.

No, I'm immune from the Wuhan Flu and all of its variants (they differ less than 3%) for at least a year and probably for eternity.  The folks who got the last Coronavirus about 17 years ago are still immune.  There's no need to subject my broken down body to those gene therapies after the Lord shed his grace on me.

The Wuhan Flu is not Polio, it's a man-made biological attack on mankind by lost, evil people bent on enslaving the world to usher in their utopia.   

My sister has just recovered from the Fauci virus. She was in bed for two days. She's still not getting the jab.

My mother got blood clots in her lungs and though one doctor refused to admit it, the other doctor said it could have come from the vaccine.

• Members

Update:

Mom is back in the hospital. Blood clots again. They know it didn't come from her legs and like I said the one doctor said it's possible it came from the vaccine. She was probably afraid of losing her job for blaming it on that but had to acquiesce. At first she tried blaming Covid but when she found out my mother was vaccinated in February and has been tested negative four time, a fifth time today, she has no choice to agree it "could have been the vaccine" or it "could have been another virus".

• Members
12 minutes ago, John Young said:

Do you happen to know which vaccine she got?

It doesn't matter. Any off the vaccines can cause blood clots because, despite what CNN and MSNBC says, the spike proteins are toxic and will not stay in the arm but travel to the lungs.

Some of the top virologists, including the co-inventor of mRNA vaccine (Dr. Robert Malone) admit this and have warned never to get vaccinated during an outbreak yet, for some unfathomable reason, people believe the MSM and the flip flopping clowns at the CDC over these experts.