• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
16 minutes ago, SureWord said:

No doubt conditioning for the mark. To weed out the troublemakers now. Also, to bring in a Social Credit Score which China demands. 

I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and I've been watching closely to what will happen since some of the members of the team have been the most vocal against the vaccine. I know a fascist Eerie county bureaucrat tried mandating a vaccine passport for the stadium but lost that battle surprisedly because the Mob Boss governor Cuomo put the quash on it. No doubt the Don has connections the little county dictator doesn't want to cross.

You're probably right! I know here, our Governor was against the CV passports, but it's beginning to look this his rhino hiney is changing his mind. I've never trusted the man, especially since he's supported all of the Democrats in our government here until he decided to run for Governor. As a protest vote, I voted for the Democrat who was running against him. He lost miserably! UGH! ( I know I use that word a lot, but compared to what I MIGHT use, it's a lot better! LOL)

If it comes to having to have the CV vax, my wife has stated she'd rather be unemployed. Good woman! I've taught her well! ?

3 hours ago, SureWord said:

Some places like in Australia it's wear 3-4 masks.

All part of the Great Reset. While we get locked down waiting for our government check the billionaires and their selected cronies are blasting off into space like it's one big amusement ride.

I know what's in them. Nothing that will destroy my immune system.

Still no response from Bill or John why the emergency room doctor told my mother there's no test to detect the Delta variant.

The doctor told her because regular COVID tests do not check for a variant. They will tell you if you have COVID, but not which variant. The variant identification requires genomic sequencing, a process separate from regular virus tests and one that not all labs are able to do or do not do on a routine basis for patient care but are done more for public health monitoring.

https://www.lung.org/blog/covid-19-delta-variant

• Members

Once again, turn off the Godless reprobate fake news and get your facts from those whom have no reprobate agendas to push. You have allowed your minds to be taken captive by satan when you let the boob tube and all their associated Godless "news" websites brainwash you. You are not smart, nor are you informed if you get your "facts" from any of them.

Graphene Oxide

Read all of the above article and perhaps you will understand what comes next:

Well, just to be sure anyone whom has received this shot recently should make a visit to their local vet or animal hospital and have the injection site scanned with the Vet's microchip reader. Come back and let us know if the video below is true and what their man-made or "number of a man" is. I am not convinced on this but it is certainly worth looking into and many are definitely looking into it. These vet techs in the video below got the shots and have no understanding of what is at stake in all this. They simply posted the video on tiktok out of shock and disbelief. The suspicious part is that it has been removed several times and reposted by others, why removed is the question you should be asking? The magnetism at the injection sites spreads throughout the body within 2-3 weeks so I suspect the ability to scan your man-made number will spread away from the injection site with the metallic graphene oxide, nano particles that caused the magnetism. 

Well, that is until you get the corresponding digital mark in your hand or forehead as your vax ID passport which is coming next. Satan's governments will use the counterfeiting of the paper ID's as their excuse to push the digital mark next.

Microchipped?

I find the stumbled onto, agenda-less information in videos like this far more credible than any narratives repetitiously pushed by the likes of cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, NYT, wapo, fox, etc all of whom are owned by the richest men in the world whom gained most of their wealth by free trade with China over the last few decades. All of which have created mega-conglomerate corporations which own pretty much everything in the western cultures now including their installed politicians. All of which have voiced their support of depopulation at their various global summits in the last several years. But you accept or reject whatever you like. It is your life.

Connect the dots to the "ten kings which have received no kingdoms as of yet" (richest men) and the dragon (China). Think for a moment, if there was any nation on earth that could be fully equated to Satan, which would it be? China Joe just admitted in his Communist Narrative Network town hall that China, Russia and the world's richest men (oligarchs) are running the world now and will more increasingly in the future. 

There are several "cures" for covid symptoms but zero cures for the shot. It and its long term effects are irreversible but the one thing for sure that we know about these shots is that they do not inoculate anyone from covid. The shots will let you enroll in school and keep your job however and soon enough the shots and their accompanied digital ID (mark in your hand or forehead) will be all that allows to you buy and sell. Your principalities and their propaganda outlets have made their plans facts abundantly clear.

Covid shots are NOT vaccines

The EU started working on a vaccine passport system in 2018, with the goal being to fully implement it by 2022.

Odd timing, isn't it?

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vacci

Do research people and don't believe the Godless.

• Members
18 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

More double talk from the "professionals!" UGH! Wear a mask...don't wear a mask, don't wear a mask....the vaccinations work...but you still should wear a mask! Holy Cow! Will they ever get their lies straight????

And do you want more double talk from the "professionals", even conservative or liberal one?

If a group trusts one of the sources,  fine and well,  they believe what that source says, even if it is false.   BB provided many professional , conservative and liberal examples, unethical politicians on every side,  difficult to find one who can be counted on to tell the truth and only the truth any day or every day.

================ below is quoted from another post to include sig ===============================

"Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

If you're looking for perfection in me, you may want to look past me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm his bondservant, and he's in charge. He's the only one perfect  that I know of. He's still working on me. So, please excuse the mess from the construction.  

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!-"

=============================================================

Plain speech?   Don't trust any politician or doctor or scientist without being able to prove what statement is true without doubt.  Each statement must be proven true, according to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith,  before believing the statment,  even if an apostle (messenger of God) or as if an angel of light delivers a statment - don't accept it if it is false in the Light of God's Word, or contradicts God's Word. 

The world system, political and medical and educational and financial (and social and news and media) is ungodly.  Don't trust it.

Edited by PastorMatt
Removed broken css formatting

• Members
1 hour ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

And do you want more double talk from the "professionals", even conservative or liberal one?

If a group trusts one of the sources,  fine and well,  they believe what that source says, even if it is false.   BB provided many professional , conservative and liberal examples, unethical politicians on every side,  difficult to find one who can be counted on to tell the truth and only the truth any day or every day.

================ below is quoted from another post to include sig ===============================

"Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

If you're looking for perfection in me, you may want to look past me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm his bondservant, and he's in charge. He's the only one perfect  that I know of. He's still working on me. So, please excuse the mess from the construction.  

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!-"

=============================================================

Plain speech?   Don't trust any politician or doctor or scientist without being able to prove what statement is true without doubt.  Each statement must be proven true, according to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith,  before believing the statment,  even if an apostle (messenger of God) or as if an angel of light delivers a statment - don't accept it if it is false in the Light of God's Word, or contradicts God's Word. 

The world system, political and medical and educational and financial (and social and news and media) is ungodly.  Don't trust it.

Using your line of thinking, Jeff, if you were diagnosed with cancer, MS, MD, Parkinsons or Alzheimers, you wouldn't trust the doctors. Right? I think you'd be wrong. There ARE established times when a doctor is needed, otherwise the apostle Luke wouldn't have been a physician, and neither would Christ had stated the only people who need a physician are the sick. Yes, in context he most likely was speaking of spiritual sickness, but it also translates over into physical. 

I didn't see one truly conservative outlet that BB, posted. And, as usual, you deflected, posting something other than links to what you've been spouting off here in your unintelligible posts. This is what I meant by "plain speech." Not trying to be nasty, but some of us could really understand you better without all of the redundant speech in your posts. Peace to you!

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members

CNN IS CALLING JOE BIDEN A LIAR ON THE COVID VACCINE:

It seems that on Wednesday last, Joe Biden made some pretty blatant claims about the coronavirus vaccines that could not be verified, and even CNN, a very liberal, government controlled media outlet, spoke against Mr. Biden's statements. Their "fact-check" on him turned up evidence of his fumbling the ball again on the truth! Link below!

https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/joe-biden-covid-vaccine-misinformation-cnn-town-hall/

• Members

If the coronavirus vaccines are supposed to effective in fighting the virus and protecting people, then why the push for new mask mandates? It seems like double-speak to me! Article about reinstatement of mask mandates in one California county that COULD be coming to your area soon! It's not about the virus, people...it's about control!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mask-mandate-issued-in-county-where-9-in-10-are-vaccinated-amid-delta-surge/ar-AAMzzwm?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
29 minutes ago, Salyan said:

May be an image of outdoors, brick wall and text

Ephesians 2 says that aleady, long before all the ridiculous politics, 

people were already brainwashed,  thoroughly.

The ones who thought any particular country including us was 'right' somehow,  thought so because

the brainwashing , since infancy,  nationwide,  works.  Worldwide also.  Babylon is babylon,  is not serving the Creator nor helping anyone find or turn to or serve Jesus, no.   It trains everyone from infancy onward to be death dealing, sinful,  corrupt,  dishonest, and greedy.  (basically)  The few who were or became free of the corrupt babylon system,  and spoke /speak/ out about it exposing it, are thrown in lion's den, tossed in super heated furnace,  beaten,  mocked, arrested, jailed,  and martyred,  often in the 'name of god'.

The system went along and sought and executed the Messiah.   The same system today.

Brainwashed?  

Simple speach :    Yes,  society is brainwashed,  wicked, and death dealing (pernicious).

• Members

It looks like state authorities and private companies are going to be compelled to force workers to "get the jab" in order to continue working. The Federal Government has already stated that it would have a hard time enforcing a national vaccination mandate. Virginia is the first state that has announced that it will require ALL frontline workers to be vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/va-issues-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-a-first-for-a-federal-agency/ar-AAMA5VK?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

So, it looks like a mandate may be headed towards every person who has declined to get "the jab." It's  a sad state of affairs when we are forced to accept mandates for something that isn't necessary. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/private-companies-must-require-vaccines-for-workers-its-the-only-way-to-get-past-covid/ar-AAMzArZ?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

Plus, as I stated somewhere in this thread, the push to force people who are on government health care to take the vax is real. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vaccine-should-be-mandatory-for-those-receiving-government-healthcare-abc-newss-margaret-hoover-says/ar-AAMAjRB?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

Edited by BrotherTony
adding source for possible forcing of people on government healthcare to be vaccinated

• Members
6 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Using your line of thinking, Jeff, if you were diagnosed with cancer, MS, MD, Parkinsons or Alzheimers, you wouldn't trust the doctors. Right? I think you'd be wrong. There ARE established times when a doctor is needed, otherwise the apostle Luke wouldn't have been a physician, and neither would Christ had stated the only people who need a physician are the sick. Yes, in context he most likely was speaking of spiritual sickness, but it also translates over into physical. 

Plain speech to one man is unintelligible to another.

Those of us who have been introduced to the healing methods that the AMA won't use,

that the drug lords made illegal in the 1950's in the USA,

we had a choice - continue learning and doing and using the healing methods, even though it is illegal,  and not taught in medical schools since 1950,

or stop using the healing methods,  and go along with the drug lords and the corrupt government system.

The people who don't trust the doctors,  are very simply and regularly healed of most problems.

Many books were published with the known and proven cures for about 100 supposedly incurable conditions.

No  one is forced to read them , I guess, if they are not homeschooled.  Public schools are not permitted to tell the students healing is very easy and very possible and is older than drugs.

Each must find out for themself,  as no one can force another to learn.

btw,  Jesus and Luke both would tell everyone to renounce the worldly toxins used by modern medicine, which first of all causes harm (as well as brings a curse for trusting doctors), 

and to learn the healing methods that God taught and approves of even today.

==================================================

===============   next post got merged here ==============

For a short time at least,  there was yesterday or day before one European country in the news where the forced posin shots were stopped.

The normal common intelligent faithful people , and others,  opposed to the injecting posins,

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in.

The drug lords have the power though,  to keep doing what they want again, and again, ad infinitum , until God intervenes or Jesus Returns,

so the common man, the public,  will eventually be made subject to forced posin shots, or be subject (as already happened many places) to isolation, arrest, imprisonment, being a martyr,

being unemployed,  not being allowed to stay home, etc etc etc.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
9 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Plain speech to one man is unintelligible to another.

Sorry, but most of your writing seems like a distorted mass of superfluous words, redundant in nature, and almost unintelligable at times. I'm not saying that to be cruel, but the truth of the matter is that your sentence structure is abhorrent.

Those of us who have been introduced to the healing methods that the AMA won't use,

that the drug lords made illegal in the 1950's in the USA,

we had a choice - continue learning and doing and using the healing methods, even though it is illegal,  and not taught in medical schools since 1950,

Please, do you have any proof that it was just from the 1950s on? I don't seem to recall anything that resembles mandates during that time period taking away people's rights to choose natural medicines. In fact, there are a large number of people today who use alternative methods of healing. I use several myself, and was involved in the industry back in the mid 1990s. 

or stop using the healing methods,  and go along with the drug lords and the corrupt government system.

The people who don't trust the doctors,  are very simply and regularly healed of most problems.

Many books were published with the known and proven cures for about 100 supposedly incurable conditions.

No  one is forced to read them , I guess, if they are not homeschooled.  Public schools are not permitted to tell the students healing is very easy and very possible and is older than drugs.

Each must find out for themself,  as no one can force another to learn.

There are indeed many books written about proven alternative cures. I have several of these books myself, and I'm sure many Christians have some of them as well. But, that being said, it doesn't make medicine something to be turned away on a whim. There are indeed times when todays medicines NEED to be used! 

btw,  Jesus and Luke both would tell everyone to renounce the worldly toxins used by modern medicine, which first of all causes harm (as well as brings a curse for trusting doctors), 

and to learn the healing methods that God taught and approves of even today.

This I would definitely like for you to prove. You have no idea what they would tell anyone, as Luke was a physician of his day and would most likely turn to the modern knowledge and practices of his day to help cure someone. I believe you're trying to put yourself in the place of God in making this statement, declaring you know what someone would say to us. UGH!

==================================================

For a short time at least,  there was yesterday or day before one European country in the news where the forced posin shots were stopped.

The normal common intelligent faithful people , and others,  opposed to the injecting posins,

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in.

Source please....I can't find anything on this, nor have I heard anything on it on Christian News or on the regular news cycles. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be one article on this event.

9 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

The drug lords have the power though,  to keep doing what they want again, and again, ad infinitum , until God intervenes or Jesus Returns,

so the common man, the public,  will eventually be made subject to forced posin shots, or be subject (as already is happened many places) to isolation, arrest, imprisonment, being a martyr,

being unemployed,  not being allowed to stay home, etc etc etc.

Yes, I believe I posted a link somewhere in this thread about the state governments being pushed to force people to be vaccinated. Also there  is a push for private employers to mandate their workers to be vaccinated. The federal government, the EEOC, and other govenment agencies have backed such a move as legal.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:
1 hour ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in...

Source please....I can't find anything on this, nor have I heard anything on it on Christian News or on the regular news cycles. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be one article on this event.

It was on the internet news in the hour before I posted it.   

Now searching that specific is not findable or not easy to find, but many like this are available in the last hour:

• Members

What the Heavenly Father has revealed in His Word,   Daily,  Always,  to His little children

is not a secret to those in Christ Jesus.    The Word is unchanged in the last 2000 years,

and the activity and word of Jesus and Luke are unchanged.  

Neither would ever have offered any kind of toxic toxins or poisons to people , ever, for any reason.

Jesus and Luke and the Apostles healed as the Father Directed, 

and the Father says very specifically and clearly that injecting toxins via directions from pharmkeia is deceiving the whole world. 

The Father in heaven in His Word and through history has shown healers how to heal,  whether by faith and prayer,  or by faith and prayer and diet.  Not ever by toxins.  Modern medicine is very deceptive and has become the world idolatry over the last century.

The making illegal to cure,  federal laws instigated by drug lords (bigpharma, drug industry, lobbyists and worse)  was published often and may still be available in books by those people who learned of it.   You might find some or many of the healers on the convenient site quackwatch website(s) published or kept up by the cdc,  the fda,  or the ama.