• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Moderators

It is common in the history of disease treatment to discover that a drug used for one use has other applications as well.  

Of course humans shouldn’t take horse doses - the weight difference is too great. That’s why you calculate the weight difference and adjust the dose. (I do know people who took the full dose - and I’m still laughing at them.)

I think I had Omicron a few weeks ago… it was getting a little nastier than I felt like putting up with, so I gave myself the doses of Ivermectin I was storing (horse medicine, of course). It killed it so fast!

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Razor said:

It protects many from getting sick. It protects a high percentage of people from becoming seriously ill if they do contact COVID. This is obvious from the statistics of the population. 

No one ever said that a vaccine prevents anyone from becoming hospitalized. It is a given that some will. 

Have you ever taken a statistics course?

Here's a statistic......It is NOT a vaccine!!!

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Here's a statistic......It is NOT a vaccine!!!

Vaccine is not a statistic. It is a noun that means:

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Razor said:

Vaccine is not a statistic. It is a noun that means:

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus"

You just proved my point.

• Members
51 minutes ago, Salyan said:

It is common in the history of disease treatment to discover that a drug used for one use has other applications as well.  

Of course humans shouldn’t take horse doses - the weight difference is too great. That’s why you calculate the weight difference and adjust the dose. (I do know people who took the full dose - and I’m still laughing at them.)

I think I had Omicron a few weeks ago… it was getting a little nastier than I felt like putting up with, so I gave myself the doses of Ivermectin I was storing (horse medicine, of course). It killed it so fast!

Glad it worked. Several people from our Men's Bible Study group through the AFCC (American Fellowship of Cowboy Churches), had taken the ivermectin and given it to their families as well...and they all recovered quite quickly. Even some in the Baptist church we are members of took it. Of course, all had worked in the cattle/horse/farm industry. People have been using ivermectin for many things, at human dosage of course, and have never really had a problem. It's surely cut down on the pharmaceutical bills they had for their families. 

• Administrators

Who remembers when we were called conspiracy theorist for asking for the science and stats behind the statement below?

Biden "The CDC has concluded that fully vaccinated people are at a very, very low risk of getting Covid 19" now, I'm being told that they are not surprised that hospitals are full of vaccinated people because most people are vaccinated? Can't make this stuff up.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Razor said:

It protects many from getting sick. It protects a high percentage of people from becoming seriously ill if they do contact COVID. This is obvious from the statistics of the population. 

No one ever said that a vaccine prevents anyone from becoming hospitalized. It is a given that some will. 

Have you ever taken a statistics course?

Lol, you didn't address my statements at all. I have taken statistic classes and that is why I keep asking for you the details in the stats you post. I know that you can take stats and omit certain things to make them lean in a direction. I already addressed that earlier and you didn't comment back on that at the time. . 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

You just proved my point.

Exactly. "To provide immunity." Immunity means "the power to keep yourself from being affected by a disease." (Merriam-Webster).

Covid vaccinations do not prevent from catching the disease, therefore you are affected by it, therefore you do not have immunity, therefore the vaccine is not a vaccine.  Government & media are working hard to redefine things (anyone remember NewSpeak from 1984?), but that does not change the true meaning of the words. 

I just pulled over the Ivermectin thread (which was not started with a Covid focus, but Razor co-opted it), so apologies if this thread just got a bit confused. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Razor said:

LOL. If you say so.

However, the vaccinated and unvaccinated are statistics. 

And you completely missed my point, which was:  It is NOT a vaccine!!!

The point was NOT vaccinated or not vaccinated; it was that this is not a vaccine. Whether it is a statistic or not was NOT the point.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

And you completely missed my point, which was:  It is NOT a vaccine!!!

The point was NOT vaccinated or not vaccinated; it was that this is not a vaccine. Whether it is a statistic or not was NOT the point.

So you say it is not a vaccine. Then what do you call it?

• Administrators

One of my nurse friends (I have them all over the country - and the greater majority of them have worked in covid wards this whole time) told me just yesterday that her hospital is now giving covid patients Ivermectin as soon as they test positive. Guess what? They're getting well much quicker. AND she said that the majority of patients coming in to the covid ward are VAXXED. Now, you can say, "of course," all you want...but it PROVES that it is no vaccine. Vaccines are supposed to provide immunity. But when the makers  and the pushers begin to claim that "you'll still get sick, just not as bad" (tell that to the vaxxed people in our area who are DEAD from it...NO unvaxxed person has died from covid in our area), a little bell ought to go off in anyone's head that IT'S NOT A VACCINE. What is it? An mRNA shot designed to mess with genetics. Pushed and supported by Gates - Mr. "we need to lower the population" and others of his ilk. 

8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Ivermectin shown to be successful in treating COVID.....

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/health/ivermectin-shows-great-success-in-treating-covid-19/

There is also mounting evidence that Ivermectin can help some cancers. 

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

One of my nurse friends (I have them all over the country - and the greater majority of them have worked in covid wards this whole time) told me just yesterday that her hospital is now giving covid patients Ivermectin as soon as they test positive. Guess what? They're getting well much quicker. AND she said that the majority of patients coming in to the covid ward are VAXXED. Now, you can say, "of course," all you want...but it PROVES that it is no vaccine. Vaccines are supposed to provide immunity. But when the makers  and the pushers begin to claim that "you'll still get sick, just not as bad" (tell that to the vaxxed people in our area who are DEAD from it...NO unvaxxed person has died from covid in our area), a little bell ought to go off in anyone's head that IT'S NOT A VACCINE. What is it? An mRNA shot designed to mess with genetics. Pushed and supported by Gates - Mr. "we need to lower the population" and others of his ilk. 

There is also mounting evidence that Ivermectin can help some cancers. 

Yes, that is true. I've got a friend right now on one a trial for a cancer he has. My nieces and nephews who are in medical fields of nursing and research also have stated that some doctors are using Ivermectin to help some of their patients who have covid and who have had very little success being protected by the shots...and even those without the shots. The recovery time is far shorter than the traditional methods they've been using.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Razor said:

So you say it is not a vaccine. Then what do you call it?

To be clear, people here are saying by definition it's not a vaccine. Not an opinion, but by the definition of vaccine in the dictionary.

I believe that in the future it may become a vaccine, but we're not there yet.