• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
1 minute ago, SureWord said:

So I started to develop a cough on Friday. I woke up Saturday with chest congestion and a sore throat. I just took a Covid test and I'm still testing positive.

Thank you Fauci. I hope the few extra bucks was worth it.

We have a neighbor plus a relative that has tested positive every time either one of them has been tested for the virus. Bad tests? I don't know...but I do know that something seems fishy.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

We have a neighbor plus a relative that has tested positive every time either one of them has been tested for the virus. Bad tests? I don't know...but I do know that something seems fishy.

A person can have COVID, test positive and not show any signs of illness. I know a number of people who fit this description. After several weeks they tested negative. All had shots and a booster ... and no serious illness. 

• Members
12 minutes ago, Razor said:

A person can have COVID, test positive and not show any signs of illness. I know a number of people who fit this description. After several weeks they tested negative. All had shots and a booster ... and no serious illness. 

The people I am speaking of are mixed...some have had the shots, but they've consistantly tested positive for Covid...That's not right. There's no way they could have had Covid for over 20 months. For many of us, it just goes to show the inaccuracy of the tests...which the manufacturers have acknowledged several times. The others who have consistantly tested positve haven't had the shots....Even the Health Depts are questioning the results. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

The people I am speaking of are mixed...some have had the shots, but they've consistantly tested positive for Covid...That's not right. There's no way they could have had Covid for over 20 months. For many of us, it just goes to show the inaccuracy of the tests...which the manufacturers have acknowledged several times. The others who have consistantly tested positve haven't had the shots....Even the Health Depts are questioning the results. 

New research revals why ome patient may test positive for COVID-19 after recovery.

Can a COVID-19 PCR test still be positive after recovery?

It's widely known that PCR tests, the highly sensitive polymerase chain reaction tests that detect viral genetic material, can pick up "dead" virus — material not capable of replicating — and yield a positive result for weeks after recovery, even when the person being tested is no longer infectious

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Some fruits and cola also test positive on the home tests. I saw a report that in the UK some students are creating false positive results using fruits and cola to get out of school. 

• Members
15 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Some fruits and cola also test positive on the home tests. I saw a report that in the UK some students are creating false positive results using fruits and cola to get out of school. 

Yes, I saw a report to the effect just the other day. There are a LOT Of false positives. Two of our church members tested positive last year and missed several days of work but had sense enough to go back and get a second test to make sure that there hadn't been a mistake. Vivian and I both tested negative, but then positive two days later. 

2 hours ago, Razor said:

New research revals why ome patient may test positive for COVID-19 after recovery.

Can a COVID-19 PCR test still be positive after recovery?

It's widely known that PCR tests, the highly sensitive polymerase chain reaction tests that detect viral genetic material, can pick up "dead" virus — material not capable of replicating — and yield a positive result for weeks after recovery, even when the person being tested is no longer infectious

It's widely known that these tests aren't very accurate, too. We've had a lot of friends, relatives, church members that have tested positive or negative, and then have had symptoms or not, depending on the infectious time period. 

• Members
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

The creator of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, said the test was never supposed to tell you what you were infected with just that you were infected.

It's like someone getting a breathalyzer test you know they're drunk but not what they got drunk on.

Also, you can fail a breathalyzer with mouthwash and I heard even vinegar.

3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I remember down under in Australia they had to cancel they're home made vax trials because people who received it were testing positive for HIV.

• Members

Who would know better how to provide covid tests than good 'ol ~ 'Test kits - Made In China'! Did you know you can order your made in China tests directly from a website set up by the Biden administration? Here ya go... link.

If this nation can pump billions into ramping pharmaceuticals into rapid development of the "vaccine". Then why can't our tax dollars go to ramping up U.S. test kit production? Silly me, to ask such an obvious question.

I can almost hear the clicking of keyboards, smartphones, etc. and the resulting overload of the internet while the Kool-Aid kids rush to get them.

Has anyone here ordered their test kits?

• Members
12 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Who would know better how to provide covid tests than good 'ol ~ 'Test kits - Made In China'! Did you know you can order your made in China tests directly from a website set up by the Biden administration? Here ya go... link.

If this nation can pump billions into ramping pharmaceuticals into rapid development of the "vaccine". Then why can't our tax dollars go to ramping up U.S. test kit production? Silly me, to ask such an obvious question.

I can almost hear the clicking of keyboards, smartphones, etc. and the resulting overload of the internet while the Kool-Aid kids rush to get them.

Don't you worry comrade, Cho Bei-din has everything under control.

-

I don't need a test kit. I actually know when I'm sick all by myself.

• Members
20 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

I wouldn't order a test kit if my life depended upon it! Anything put out by these Big Pharma companies and having the assistance of the government isn't worth my time or effort.

• Members
36 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I wouldn't order a test kit if my life depended upon it! Anything put out by these Big Pharma companies and having the assistance of the government isn't worth my time or effort.

I sincerely hope your life does not depend on it. 

• Members

I bought a test kit because I wanted to be involved in 5k run, and I needed a negative test to participate and didn't want to go to a clinic. The test kit I have was made in the Republic of Korea. I haven't used it yet because the run was postponed. But I have it if I need it.