• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I've NEVER said that vaccines are "evil". That's YOUR terminology and your implication, which again is nothing more than a prevarication on your part. I've also NEVER said they are no good....I have, however, been VERY PUBLIC in my opinion on these "shots" that AREN'T vaccines, but gene therapy and harmful to many. There's a big difference, and you truly need to learn to differentiate between them...as well as differentiating between truth and lies you imply about people. 

I

The chance that COVID-19 vaccines are gene therapy? 'Zero.'

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy

I'll take Webmed's word on this. I've used Webmed for medical information for years and have found the information I found there very good and reliable. Please read the article referenced. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, Razor said:

The chance that COVID-19 vaccines are gene therapy? 'Zero.'

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy

I'll take Webmed's word on this. I've used Webmed for medical information for years and have found the information I found there very good and reliable. Please read the article referenced. 

There are far too many doctors coming out stating that they ARE INDEED gene therapy and have ZERO...NOTHING to do with keeping the coronavirus at bay! If they're not gene therapy, there would be ZERO chance of men and women becoming sterile after being injected with this poison.

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

There are far too many doctors coming out stating that they ARE INDEED gene therapy and have ZERO...NOTHING to do with keeping the coronavirus at bay! If they're not gene therapy, there would be ZERO chance of men and women becoming sterile after being injected with this poison.

Give me names and websites for this info. 

Viral Instagram post: COVID-19 vaccine is "just a little gene therapy."

PolitiFact ruling: False

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/12/07/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-omicron-variant-gene-therapy/8888122002/

As people in the UK continue to receive Covid-19 vaccines, the subject of how and why they work is being widely discussed online. Some people are promoting the idea that RNA-based vaccines – including the UK-approved Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – are a form of gene therapy, but this isn’t accurate.

Read on as we break down the science to find the truth behind the myth.

https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

“It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy!” wrote one Facebook user on Aug. 9, noting that gene therapy “manipulates genetic code” (here and here).

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

There are more articles, but this is enough to prove my point. Again, I ask you to provided credible links t the position you hold. Thanks.

• Members

The pharmaceuticals are in the stock market, thousands of people invest money in the stock market to make money. I think not just the owners are part of this greed for money, but all the people that are investing in it. Some of your retirement might be invested in these companies. The CEOs are often replace, the company continues thanks to its supporters.

• Members
50 minutes ago, Razor said:

Give me names and websites for this info. 

Viral Instagram post: COVID-19 vaccine is "just a little gene therapy."

PolitiFact ruling: False

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/12/07/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-omicron-variant-gene-therapy/8888122002/

As people in the UK continue to receive Covid-19 vaccines, the subject of how and why they work is being widely discussed online. Some people are promoting the idea that RNA-based vaccines – including the UK-approved Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – are a form of gene therapy, but this isn’t accurate.

Read on as we break down the science to find the truth behind the myth.

https://www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

“It’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy!” wrote one Facebook user on Aug. 9, noting that gene therapy “manipulates genetic code” (here and here).

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

There are more articles, but this is enough to prove my point. Again, I ask you to provided credible links t the position you hold. Thanks.

I could post hundreds of sites and MD's, research scientists, etc., who hold the conservative viewpoint and have given detailed, researched information...but...as YOU stated...i could post it and you'd just disagree....At least my brain isn't in the pocket of the liberal left, the MSM, the Bumblin' Biden administration, the WHO, the NIH, Big Pharma, etc....I can think and research for myself without spouting the talking points as you have continued to do. It's a proven fact that politifact isn't a reliable source, yet, you seem to like to use "fact-checkers" as one of your main sources....How sad you can't think for yourself, do your own research, talk with REAL doctors, nurses, researchers as I have done. You already know the majority here don't hold to your leftist viewpoint, and your continued trying to "stoke the fire" is fruitless. Too bad, Bill...Have nice day.

29 minutes ago, E Morales said:

The pharmaceuticals are in the stock market, thousands of people invest money in the stock market to make money. I think not just the owners are part of this greed for money, but all the people that are investing in it. Some of your retirement might be invested in these companies. The CEOs are often replace, the company continues thanks to its supporters.

Well known information for anyone who deals with the stock market, and we have for years. We personally have no control over where our retirement funds (401K's, etc.,) invest their plans. They give choices, but they are few and far between. I don't know that any of the ones we have hold any Big Pharma stock. There is also private investment outside of the medical community, which I would highly recommend, as well as diversifying into gold, silver, other precious metals and stones. 

• Members
14 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I could post hundreds of sites and MD's, research scientists, etc., who hold the conservative viewpoint and have given detailed, researched information...but...as YOU stated...i could post it and you'd just disagree....At least my brain isn't in the pocket of the liberal left, the MSM, the Bumblin' Biden administration, the WHO, the NIH, Big Pharma, etc....I can think and research for myself without spouting the talking points as you have continued to do. It's a proven fact that politifact isn't a reliable source, yet, you seem to like to use "fact-checkers" as one of your main sources....How sad you can't think for yourself, do your own research, talk with REAL doctors, nurses, researchers as I have done. You already know the majority here don't hold to your leftist viewpoint, and your continued trying to "stoke the fire" is fruitless. Too bad, Bill...Have nice day.

Sorry, but I do not believe you. If you could you would. You can't, that much is obvious. 

Mark Twain was right when he said, "“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).” Just look at history and our world today and note how many majorities are wrong. 

Edited by Razor
Better information.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Razor said:

Sorry, but I do not believe you. If you could you would. You can't, that much is obvious. 

Mark Twain was right when he said, "“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).” Just look at history and our world today and note how many majorities are wrong. 

More deflection, Bill? Hurling insults instead of posting anything true and substantive? Continually posting nothing but the leftist talking points? UGH! Again...welcome back, Bill!

• Members

WASHINGTON — The federal government's website for Americans to order at-home rapid Covid-19 testing kits launched on Tuesday.

The website says "every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days."

"Order your tests now so you have them when you need them," said the website.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed in her press briefing that the site is currently in its "beta phase" ahead of the official launch on Wednesday.

“Today, in alignment with website launch best practices, covidtests.gov is currently in its beta phase, which means that the website is operating at limited capacity ahead of its official launch," a White House official told NBC News. "This is standard practice to address troubleshooting and ensure as smooth of an official launch tomorrow as possible. We expect the website to officially launch midmorning tomorrow.”

In December, the federal government announced it would start mailing at-home Covid test kits for free to any U.S. household that requests one, as the omicron variant of the coronavirus contributes to a spike in new cases. The White House said at the time it was preparing to ship as many as 500 million kits.

Testing remains one of the biggest challenges for the administration, with long lines forming at testing centers and at-home rapid tests selling out quickly, public health officials have said.

• Members

Why your rulers are backtracking on the covid narrative

How the reprobates have operated for decades securing the moral majority's "tolerance":

“The propagandist will not accuse the enemy of just any misdeed; he will accuse him of the very intention that he himself has and of trying to commit the very crime that he himself is about to commit. He who wants to provoke a war not only proclaims his own peaceful intentions but also accuses the other party of provocation. . . . the accusation aimed at the other’s intention clearly reveals the intention of the accuser. But the public cannot see this because the revelation is interwoven with facts.”

Our ruling propagandists have to backtrack, since so much of their Covid narrative has collapsed. But be prepared for them to promote a new and improved blame game against their chosen villains, including Republicans, the unvaccinated, and so on.

• Members
11 hours ago, Salyan said:

Razor, we have a rule that all Covid-related topics must remain in the main chat. 

Urgh, sorry everyone - first time merging a thread and did it wrong. @PastorMattor @Jim_Alaska, might need your help fixing the chat name.

Sorry, I wondered where I should put it and finally decided in General Chats. Thanks for the heads-up. 

• Members

• Members

Stay alert folks. It is becoming clearer by the day what the last two years has been about.

The U.S. dollar is the world's reserve currency. The U.S. changed in 1971 from true currency (gold backed standard) to a fiat or a debt based standard. Since then and in particular with the massive debt of fake money being printed in the last two years the world's fiat based currency system is collapsing. The world's bankers need a new system.

The world's richest men whom control the significant nations of the world ordered their political puppets to push through these massive stimulus bills for their own gain. These same richest men have received the bulk of this fake money (stimulus) to buy all remaining true assets they can find, housing real estate, farmlands and precious metals before they reset the world's financial system. Once they reset, these richest men will basically own most of the western world that is worth owning. Do the math, in the U.S. of the nearly 5 trillion printed in the last two years less than half a trillion has gone out to people as personal stimulus. Where has the other 4.5 trillion gone?

The central bankers of the world need a new system and COVID is the buy-in tool: Watch this video and do some research about this woman, it is worth the 45 minutes because it fills in several gaps previously unknown.

Video: The "passports" are this new system. BEWARE and keep your eyes open.

Related article.