• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
1 minute ago, Razor said:

You said the information was tripe, thus you infer that her death was tripe. You should be careful with your language. Again, shame on you for down-playing her death. 

Again...a prevarication and deflection...typical, Bill.

• Members
8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Again...a prevarication and deflection...typical, Bill.

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10/21/metro/dying-an-audience/

Is this also tripe?

• Members
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10/21/metro/dying-an-audience/

Is this also tripe?

The fact that these talk show hosts have passed on is true....It didn't have anything to do with their being against the shots. Only GOD (whom you are not) can decide when a person is going to die...not science. Guess that puts your faith in question.....The virus affects both vaccinated and unvaccinated alike

• Members
20 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

The fact that these talk show hosts have passed on is true....It didn't have anything to do with their being against the shots. Only GOD (whom you are not) can decide when a person is going to die...not science. Guess that puts your faith in question.....The virus affects both vaccinated and unvaccinated alike

Hardly are the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike as the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die than the vaccinated. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, Razor said:

Hardly are the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike as the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die than the vaccinated. 

Those projections have been proven to be way out of line, yet you post them as FACT without any point of reference to back your continued support of government. Which agency do/did you represent? You're spouting the talking points the Biden adminstration has given you.

• Members
16 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Those projections have been proven to be way out of line, yet you post them as FACT without any point of reference to back your continued support of government. Which agency do/did you represent? You're spouting the talking points the Biden adminstration has given you.

Those are not projections but are statistics. These were not published by the Biden administration, nor a federal government agency. You can live in denial if you want, but it is dangerous. 

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

• Members
8 minutes ago, Razor said:

Those are not projections but are statistics. These were not published by the Biden administration, nor a federal government agency. You can live in denial if you want, but it is dangerous. 

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Those are for one state...and probably are as inflated as those on the national scale. I don't live in denial on anything...ever. I also don't have my brain controlled by the federal or state government or health agencies that have lied to us throughout this whole debacle. I hope that Kool-Aid isn't too strong...remember Jim Jones!

• Administrators

California hospitals recently were firing unvaccinated workers. Kaiser, the state's largest hospital operator, fired 2,000 workers for being unvaccinated. Now the state is ORDERING Covid-positive workers to return to work while infected. 

As hospitals reel, California tells coronavirus-positive medical workers to stay on the job (yahoo.com)

• Members
2 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Those are for one state...and probably are as inflated as those on the national scale. I don't live in denial on anything...ever. I also don't have my brain controlled by the federal or state government or health agencies that have lied to us throughout this whole debacle. I hope that Kool-Aid isn't too strong...remember Jim Jones!

If you would bother to do a bit of research and find the truth you would discover that many if not all states have published similar statistics. 

Just now, PastorMatt said:

California hospitals recently were firing unvaccinated workers. Kaiser, the state's largest hospital operator, fired 2,000 workers for being unvaccinated. Now the state is ORDERING Covid-positive workers to return to work while infected. 

As hospitals reel, California tells coronavirus-positive medical workers to stay on the job (yahoo.com)

Yes, I've heard and read about that. It shows the desperation that hospitals are facing because of shortage staff. 

From the article you referenced:

Daylong waits in the emergency room. No one to answer the phones. No one to take out the trash. And more patients arriving each day.

That's the scene playing out at some hospitals across Southern California as the Omicron-fueled surge of COVID-19 contributes to a crippling shortage of doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers. While Omicron is causing significantly fewer serious illnesses than last year's winter surge, the unprecedented number of people becoming infected has left the medical infrastructure on edge.

State officials are attempting to address California's staffing shortage through a sweeping policy change that allows asymptomatic healthcare workers who have tested positive for the coronavirus to return to work immediately. The policy, set to remain in place through Feb. 1, is designed to keep many healthcare workers on the job at a time when hospitals are expecting more patients.

• Members
39 minutes ago, Razor said:

If you would bother to do a bit of research and find the truth you would discover that many if not all states have published similar statistics. 

Yes, I've heard and read about that. It shows the desperation that hospitals are facing because of shortage staff. 

From the article you referenced:

Daylong waits in the emergency room. No one to answer the phones. No one to take out the trash. And more patients arriving each day.

That's the scene playing out at some hospitals across Southern California as the Omicron-fueled surge of COVID-19 contributes to a crippling shortage of doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers. While Omicron is causing significantly fewer serious illnesses than last year's winter surge, the unprecedented number of people becoming infected has left the medical infrastructure on edge.

State officials are attempting to address California's staffing shortage through a sweeping policy change that allows asymptomatic healthcare workers who have tested positive for the coronavirus to return to work immediately. The policy, set to remain in place through Feb. 1, is designed to keep many healthcare workers on the job at a time when hospitals are expecting more patients.

There would be no hospital shortage if they'd stop firing or forcing out the ones who are against the shot...I don't feel sorry for them, nor for the predicament of their own making. They were last years "super-heros" in spite of not having the shot, and now they're being treated like criminals and second class citizens...fickle. 

I'm well aware that all states report this data...and all states are getting paid by the Federal Government to inflate their numbers....FACT!! Doctors admit it, hospitals admit it, and even local administrators and health dept employees have admitted such in most states. Many have opened their eyes to the fact that none of this is about health, but about power and control of people. 

My wife has worked nearly every day without the shot. She and her coworkers have faced covid every day...and many of these people have had it. Many are still covid free. Yet, just as many of those who have had the shots at her place of employment are experiencing covid and are having to stay out of work. Many have had side effects of the jab. All but three have reported it to the VAERS. 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
14 minutes ago, Razor said:

False information. Here is the rating score for "The Expose."

image.thumb.png.dfce1ece188c01e9c4d25de2676afeb1.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/

Sorry, I don't agree that it's false...With all the media bias (and notice the name of the site you posted...LOL...) and lies from these "fact checkers" I would NEVER take anything the MSM has to say as gospel if they're reporting conservative information as false. 

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

There would be no hospital shortage if they'd stop firing or forcing out the ones who are against the shot.

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

They created a shortage, now they will make super spreaders in hospitals by sending contagious workers to the work, then they'll continue to blame it on the unvaccinated. 

I cant make this stuff up.