• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
2 hours ago, Razor said:

I seriously doubt the University of Cyprus cares a whit about out midterm elections. Do you know where Cyprus is?

However, we've seen the dastardly tricks of the democratic political machine can begin their deception far from our shores in the past. I wonder if the Cyprus folk received any grants from the NIH director.

• Members
10 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

However, we've seen the dastardly tricks of the democratic political machine can begin their deception far from our shores in the past. I wonder if the Cyprus folk received any grants from the NIH director.

Well, best watch out for all those people in Cyprus voting democratic in our elections. Please, give me a break. ROFL

Which side of the 'Green Line' concerns you?

Edited by Razor

• Administrators

Did anyone see this in the news today?

CDC Director: 75% of COVID deaths occurred in people with at least four comorbidities

https://www.kusi.com/cdc-director-75-of-covid-deaths-occurred-in-people-with-at-least-four-comorbidities/

A year ago I was called a conspiracy theorist for mentioning these types of reports

• Members
15 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

A year ago I was called a conspiracy theorist for mentioning these types of reports

Yeah, but you first have to wait for the multiple triple blind muti-bilion dollar studies to show what we already know because, you know, science.

• Members
37 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Did anyone see this in the news today?

CDC Director: 75% of COVID deaths occurred in people with at least four comorbidities

https://www.kusi.com/cdc-director-75-of-covid-deaths-occurred-in-people-with-at-least-four-comorbidities/

Yeah, no doubt I suffered more because of my Type II diabetes and my obesity. My sugar went sky high.

I also have asthma but it never bothered me and apparently people with asthma haven't been much effected by Covid.

• Members
16 hours ago, Razor said:

I seriously doubt the University of Cyprus cares a whit about out midterm elections. Do you know where Cyprus is?

Deltacron infection is higher among patients hospitalized for COVID-19 than among non-hospitalized patients, so that rules out the contamination hypothesis, said Kostrikis, a professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus and head of the Laboratory of Biotechnology and Molecular Virology.

What’s more, the samples were processed in multiple sequencing procedures in more than one country. And at least one sequence from Israel deposited in a global database exhibits genetic characteristics of deltacron, he said.

Cyprus is a tax haven and a popular place for the rich. Many Democrats like Pelosi probably has offshore accounts there where they can hide their money made from insider trading and the plundering of millions from spending bills.

So the banks on Cyprus may be concerned about US elections. 

Edited by SureWord

• Members
4 hours ago, SureWord said:

Yeah, no doubt I suffered more because of my Type II diabetes and my obesity. My sugar went sky high.

I also have asthma but it never bothered me and apparently people with asthma haven't been much effected by Covid.

Seems like I have nearly the same comorbidities you have...Type 2 diabetes, asthma/COPD, obesity, etc. I also have the bilateral Meniere's. UGH! What an adventure the second round of the VID caused me. Still, with the Lords help, I recovered and am still living to tell the tale! 

3 hours ago, E Morales said:

We all new that those that had preconditions are at more dangerous, catching COVID. This was mentioned from the beginning.

That's with ANY virus...not just Covid...so it's a well known fact already.

• Members
6 hours ago, SureWord said:

Cyprus is a tax haven and a popular place for the rich. Many Democrats like Pelosi probably has offshore accounts there where they can hide their money made from insider trading and the plundering of millions from spending bills.

So the banks on Cyprus may be concerned about US elections. 

Sorry, that is old news.

The island of Cyprus officially lost its status as a tax haven when the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) declared the country, along with Luxembourg and Seychelles, had been found to be largely compliant with standards set forth by the Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes.1 The rating is the same as that given to the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.2

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/060616/cyprus-considered-tax-haven.asp

• Members
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Seems like I have nearly the same comorbidities you have...Type 2 diabetes, asthma/COPD, obesity, etc. I also have the bilateral Meniere's. UGH! What an adventure the second round of the VID caused me. Still, with the Lords help, I recovered and am still living to tell the tale! 

That's with ANY virus...not just Covid...so it's a well known fact already.

No COPD, thank God. My mother has that. At least with asthma you get a break. My mom struggles with COPD 24/7.

• Members
3 hours ago, SureWord said:

No COPD, thank God. My mother has that. At least with asthma you get a break. My mom struggles with COPD 24/7.

COPD is a terrible disease. Mine started when I owned part of three autobody shops back in the 80s. I often would work doing body work/painting without a respirator. There weren't many regulations back then. Then I also smoked for several years. After that, I worked around hydrochloric acid and other chemicals with my parents while cleaning new construction. The last place of employment I was packing freshly cut fabric in to boxes for shipping to assembly plants. The fabric dust was brutal. I am supposed to be on breathing treatments, but to tell you the truth, I can't afford the medications that go into the machine. Twice a day, two vials each time (two different meds) was running me well over $300 per month, even with insurance.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, E Morales said:

We all new that those that had preconditions are at more dangerous, catching COVID. This was mentioned from the beginning.

Like we said from the beginning, that's how science with virus's work. This is the first time I'm hearing someone from the CDC say this. They always said, you need to be vaccinated so you don't get the virus. Science has proven that to be wrong.