• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
4 hours ago, Salyan said:

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System. It's a bit of a slog going through the data, but it's all right there. https://vaers.hhs.gov/

If you are listening to pretty much any mainstream news, you are being fed false information. I was sitting in a dentist's office with a TV for half a hour last year, and couldn't believe how wrong the data was - and how much fear mongering they were doing! Every report I heard and constant banners reinforced the false narrative. 

I had the privilege of helping with the Alberta Boots Project this weekend. Last Monday, December 13, Alberta Health Services (which runs ALL healthcare in Alberta), put all unvaccinated staff on unpaid leaves of absence. Paramedics, firefighters, nurses, doctors - even admin assistants, and outside groundskeepers.  The project collected boots from over 700 of these (many, many more) health care and emergency workers to display them on the grounds of our provincial Legislature building to represent the empty shoes these people are leaving behind. 

I spent Saturday afternoon helping a bunch of volunteers working on the project - mostly paramedics forced out of work due to this mandate. The stories they were telling! First hand accounts of friends who took one dose and were instantly paralyzed - the number of severe adverse effects occurring immediately after vaccination before the person can leave the clinic! - the increased cases they responded to. One paramedic said that for the last three months, the first question she's been asking at the scene was 'When was your last vaccination.' After listing to this for just a few minutes, you understand why they refused to be vaccinated - these are the front line health workers seeing the problem for themselves! They worked through Covid - hailed as heroes - and are now being forced out of work. This isn't 'facebook reporting', GloryLand, this is front line experience. And how!  We tracked the combined years of experience represented - at the 653 shoe mark it add up to 10,000 years of health care experience. I can't even...

Oh, and while we were working, news came that a paramedic friend from southern Alberta had died. He had had a heart attack, and no ambulance was available to respond in time.  We've had ambulance shortage problems already - but how many more will we have with the loss of thousands of health care workers and paramedics?

Here's the link - these pictures will break your heart. 
https://www.facebook.com/AlbertaBootProject/?ref=page_internal

Oh, and these empty shoes? They belong to my retired pastor's wife - a midwife for 29 years. 
May be an image of footwear and text that says 'ALBERTA 1043 BOOT PROJECT'

I've read VAERS is a notorious under reporter of vaccine casualties. 

I am not a anti-vaxxer.  In recent years I've gotten Prevnar, shingles, swine flu (H1N1) and tetanus vax. I get the flu shot every year. But I do not trust this vax. Any vax the government says you must take yet makes itself immune to lawsuits as well as burying the vaccines safety record for 75 years I do not trust.

• Members
51 minutes ago, SureWord said:

I've read VAERS is a notorious under reporter of vaccine casualties. 

I am not a anti-vaxxer.  In recent years I've gotten Prevnar, shingles, swine flu (H1N1) and tetanus vax. I get the flu shot every year. But I do not trust this vax. Any vax the government says you must take yet makes itself immune to lawsuits as well as burying the vaccines safety record for 75 years I do not trust.

VAERS can only report that incidents that are reported to them. They don't go researching physicians records for incidents of possible incidents. It's not their job to do so. 

• Members
On 12/15/2021 at 10:40 PM, SureWord said:

So, they recommend not taking the vax for three months after infection. I still haven't decided if I will. I really do not trust the vax at all. Maybe it helps lessen the impact of the virus though, I know of some people who got sick as a dog even after getting the vax. I just am concerned of the long term effects.

First thing to remember and remind ourselves that this is not a vaccine at all, it is an experimental gene therapy.  The next thing to remember is that the shots only last about 4 months.  My mother can attest to this.  My little brother got very sick after the shots.  My father and sister discovered cancer and other ailments shortly after getting the shots.

Natural immunity lasts at least two years.  The people who had the original coronavirus are still immune to it 15 years later.  Very few get it again, but some have, even on here.

We're also learning that if you have natural immunity, the shots take it away as they wear off.  This might explain why a relative in NYC who had Covid in late 2019 is sick in bed with it again, her whole household and they are all "vaxxed".

I'm waiting for a reporter to point out the incongruent policy of mandating vaccinations as a method of protect vaccinated people.  Reality says that they have nothing to fear from the hold outs.  Should I hold my breath?

• Members

I've seen this reported in several different venues over the past few days.....Is this "The Mark" or is it still just a dry run? Remember, some of these governments are already beginning to say they're going to hinder your ability to buy or sell unless you have one of these poison pins. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/a-swedish-company-has-created-a-microchip-that-allows-users-to-carry-their-covid-vaccine-passport-under-their-skin/ar-AAS4OAw?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

I don’t want to be one of those thousands of people in the hospitals all over, sadly saying, I should have got the vaccine. 

YOU CHOOSE, I DID…

Choose And You GIF by reactionseditor

That's all fine and good for YOU! As many here have already stated...we don't want it...so why the continued push to try and make people get this, @E Morales? We KNOW your opinion already. To continue to press your position is to do nothing more than cause dissention. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

That's all fine and good for YOU! As many here have already stated...we don't want it...so why the continued push to try and make people get this, @E Morales? We KNOW your opinion already. To continue to press your position is to do nothing more than cause dissention. 

You keep posting where your stand but I cannot.  Nice

6 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I am glad your not the president her bro. Tony 

Edited by E Morales

• Members
2 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I glad your not the president here.

I never said you couldn't post anything...I asked WHY you kept posting something after most here have stated they're not in favor of it. Don't have such a martyr complex...I wouldn't WANT to be president here....;)

• Members

This is my impression since last weekend. Morales: You should get the Mark, I mean the vaccine. You have nothing to lose.

Oh, you won't get it? I thought you obeyed the Bible? The Bible says obey your government, your government says get the vaccine. (Then proceeds to start several other threads to push this same idea.)

Maybe I am wrong, but it certainly seems Morales is determined to push the vaccine in whatever way he can. Do you have an agenda here, Morales?

Edited by Jerry