• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members

So I'm getting a monoclonal treatment tomorrow. My Dad could have gotten one today but would rather die I guess. My double vaxxed mom got Covid and was found unresponsive in her bed.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:55 AM, BrotherTony said:

My wife and I both have underlying conditions, and we've both had the VID twice...but we aren't about to get the shot for this virus....The recovery rate is far too high, and the chance for death is negligible.

The shot is now useless. Even Moderna just mentioned it. It's basically been useless since the first strain.

• Members
15 minutes ago, SureWord said:

So I'm getting a monoclonal treatment tomorrow. My Dad could have gotten one today but would rather die I guess. My double vaxxed mom got Covid and was found unresponsive in her bed.

The shot is now useless. Even Moderna just mentioned it. It's basically been useless since the first strain.

We've got relatives who had the shots and then got the virus. It didn't seem to do them any good, and we weren't "on board" with it anyhow since it wasn't fully approved but only had the EUA...I didn't want to be a part of the government experiment. 

• Members

Unfortunately Australia appears to be the western democracy test case for global tyranny and communism: Watch it folks, very enlightening. Note the extreme levels of corruption, satan worship, pedophilia and child murder among Australia's "liberal churl" leadership. Sounds very much like Europe's and America's. 

WIRRITJIN

• Members

People I have communicated with from Australia have told us that the government is free to enter one's home, to remove their children if the parents refuse to have their children vaccinated, and have the power to end one's livelihood should they refuse to get the vaccinations. The Australians have allowed the government to confiscate their guns, and now they don't have a militia to protect themselves against this medical and financial tyrrany. Everything lately has been revolving around these vaccines and the new variants of the virus.

• Moderators

Wow... that's really bad.  We're not quite there yet. In Alberta, the unvaccinated can't eat in restaurants, go to rec centres and any entertainment venues/gyms that are choosing to operate at regular capacity (almost all of them), and the job losses are spreading as employers mandate the 'vaccine'.  Unvaccinated can't fly or use interprovincial trains. Individual seniors homes are being 'allowed' to choose whether unvaccinated families may visit their seniors.
The government has managed to avoid directly mandating it (because mandatory vaccinations are actually a violation of our Charter of Rights), but is doing everything possible to encourage it.
Oh, and we're not supposed to have anyone in our house - at all (the vaccinated can have one other family). I can have one or two people cause I live alone. Last year Mom & Dad & I snuck over to my brother's house for Christmas - we had to really convince Mom cause she was worried about getting a ticket (she thought we could just wait a couple weeks and it would pass).  
I have had some friends escape to the US, and more who are contemplating it before Biden closes the border completely to unvaccinated in January.

• Members

@SalyanI'm sorry that your country is a bit further ahead in the persecution than we are here in the States. I'm so very thankful that Dad didn't take us to Australia back in the late 60s and early 70s. he had a chance to be the general manager for a shoe store/repair chain...he turned it down because of all of the government restrictions that were going to be put on us because we were coming from the States. He taught us kids well and only a few of us trust the government here, and with good reason. He was right, and so was my mom's father...tyranny has become a way of life. Biden wants to make it worse in January, not just for those of us who have loved ones working as government sub-contractors, but those of us who are disabled or retired. We used to want to escape to Canada back during the Vietnam War and some during the Gulf and Afghani Wars. I loved Canada when I was up there in Dryden, Ontario helping with the Indians at a missionary camp in the 1970s. I would have loved to stay, but I couldn't. I saw even then what was happening in your country. I am seeing the same things here now.

• Members
The Bible and COVID Vaccines
Interesting Views

Health Vaccine GIF by Everise

Many will get the Jab, and many will not. Some love it, and some hate it. Is it a christian thing do, get the jab, this pastor said its the right thing to do.  I agree

• Members
2 minutes ago, E Morales said:
The Bible and COVID Vaccines
Interesting Views

Health Vaccine GIF by Everise

Many will get the Jab, and many will not. Some love it, and some hate it. Is it a christian thing do, get the jab, this pastor said its the right thing to do.  I agree

And nobody would try to tell you it's not right for you, @E Morales. If that's what it takes to make you feel safer, good for you. It doesn't make others of us feel safe, and we DON'T believe that it's the "right thing to do..." at least not for us. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

And nobody would try to tell you it's not right for you, @E Morales. If that's what it takes to make you feel safer, good for you. It doesn't make others of us feel safe, and we DON'T believe that it's the "right thing to do..." at least not for us. 

When I said, that I agree, I spoke for my self. when you said, at least not for us. Who is us?

• Members
27 minutes ago, E Morales said:

When I said, that I agree, I spoke for my self. when you said, at least not for us. Who is us?

For my wife and myself, especially...but I know there are many others here who don't want and won't get the shots. I don't blame them, especially after all the complications that I have witnessed in friends and relatives. I'm fully aware that you meant yourself, thus my answer that 'if thats what makes YOU feel safe (I emphasized YOU in this post in reply to your post here)...and I reiterate...if it makes YOU feel safer, glad you got the shot. ? 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, E Morales said:

And some will die from it.

f you want it, you have the right to get it. But don't go misapplying morality to your choice. It is neither right nor wrong to choose it for yourself - but it is definitely wrong to suggest people are being unchristian to avoid it. In my church, we believe strongly the Christian thing to do is tell the truth about things and help people not to fear.

• Members

Note her recent award photo presented to her by the CEO of Pfizer whom by the way is a major sponsor of legacy media (cnn, msnbc, etc) 

EU commissioner to throw out Nuremburg Code.

That is the point the world misses the most. Of course many have awakened and realize that the politicians of the western nations have long be installed, bought and paid for.

Unfortunately this also applies to Science and Medicine. Scientists are all just people, many of whom entered scientific fields thinking they would be paid well for being true to scientific research and study. They have realized that this is not the case and that scientific "discovery" is all controlled, contained and narrated by the corporations that pay the scientists.

This goes for the medical profession also. No play the narrative, no pay for the doctors. Very difficult to find physicians now whom are not employed by medical conglomerates paid well per head by both massive government relief bills and the sorcerers (pharmaceutical profiteers). The whole world is corrupted now. All your institutions you were raised admiring as pure to medicine and science are corrupted from the top down. Stop trusting the arm of flesh my friends, all it does is fail you. The Love of money is the root of all evil.