• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members

Here are some real scientists with real data to counter the reprobate globalist/CCP propaganda of satan's main stream media:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/two-top-virologists-frightening-warnings-about-covid-injections-ignored-government-big-media/5753731

Now that you have read that, you now know where these variants come from:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-30-know-someone-caught-covid-variant-blame-vaccinated.html

• Members

Also on NTD news right now,  KZLL ,  (a new station to me),   "live" news from china shows them FORCING a farmer to get stabbed,  and within a few sentences NOTED that 

even restaurant owners,  as well as politicians,  doctors, hospitals, and so on, ARE PROFITING GREATLY from money given to them 

BASED on how many people are stabbed. (i.e. jabbed).   

With still NO (health) benefits proven of being stabbed,   and many harms done,  

apparently all for profit.

1 hour ago, wretched said:

Here are some real scientists with real data to counter the reprobate globalist/CCP propaganda of satan's main stream media:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/two-top-virologists-frightening-warnings-about-covid-injections-ignored-government-big-media/5753731

Now that you have read that, you now know where these variants come from:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-30-know-someone-caught-covid-variant-blame-vaccinated.html

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I'll say it again, it bears repeating. A 99.8% recovery rate for ALL Covid cases, including the "at risk" and those with other medical problems does not constitute pandemic!

BB has apparently accepted the enemy's definition and program,  as 

Hasatan's government officials, agencies,  and dwarfs,  all define it and call it a pandemic in order to continue making TONS and TONS and TONS of money,  

and likely as demonstrated worldwide in some places suing because of it, population control (pregnant women having miscarriages,  women unable to carry live baby to term,  and so on) .

So far,  not one honest person with a pure heart has given in to believe hasatan's government.  

As written, we and they(honest with pure heart;  trusting the Father in heaven always) are protected with a strong guard by God's Great Power and we never have to give in to the deception,   unless we allow lies and fear to create doubt and cause us to follow another voice instead of Jesus.    We may be murdered, as millions are,  but we will not deny Jesus.

• Members
On 5/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, SureWord said:

After telling us that the "spike protein" of Covid is harmless now they are saying it is harmful. The vaccine is the code that creates this spike in your body.

I've also read where two top molecular biologists, a Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, who said the vaccine will require endless boosters or you will get sick and a Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay who said the vaccine will cause "immune escape" where our immune system will fail to recognize the virus anymore. 

Of course, you will be banned if you mention these possibilities. These two doctors are already being labeled crackpots by those trying impose this vaccine on everyone. $$$

The OP is not nearly as scary as the revealed information in the last few weeks.

THat protein , according to doctors (licensed and recognised),  may become activated some time in the future when a cold or flu happens again.  

THat protein (or bug/ toxin/ vaccine injected) THEN may (and has already) ATTACK the person's own cells containing the bug,  AND this is in most or every cell of the body of the person who received the toxic vaccine from their doctor or nurse or medical aide.

What follows then is not pretty at all.  Organs fail.  People die.  It will probably be called "a variant", or "previous condition" or some other excuse - anything to not admit the truth that the vaccine is fake and it is very very very dangerous, and for many they will be let to die,  maybe as the last two years AFTER $100,000.00 are spent keeping them alive their last two weeks of 'life' on a ventilator which they would not have needed at all if not infected with the vaccine toxins.

One doctor stated that IF the ingredients of the batch used are saved, recorded, known (different batches had differing ingredients) ,  THEN PERHAPS (maybe),  a person might not die at that point - something MIGHT be possible to save them from death caused by vaccination. (otherwise known as profiteering ,  population control,  and buying and selling chattel (people as commodities as written in KJV somewhere I think) ) 

In other words,  if anyone did receive the stab,  make sure to have a reference to what batch was used,  for future necessary life-saving procedures, God Willing.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

How the mRNA vaccine protects you against COVID-19.

If the super archers defend for years, why are the "experts" saying you need a booster eight months after a person received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna? Which one is accurate, your meme or the scientists?

2 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

If the super archers defend for years, why are the "experts" saying you need a booster eight months after a person received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna? Which one is accurate, your meme or the scientists?

Well, I guess we have to wait for more information. I will take the booster and maybe, if fortunate, will develop super-super 'archers'. How about you?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Well, I guess we have to wait for more information. I will take the booster and maybe, if fortunate, will develop super-super 'archers'. How about you?

Your answer means that you are not sure if the meme is accurate or not yet. Someone could see that meme and not get the booster cuz they think it will last for years and then die. I hope that is not the case.

And yes, I have the super archers. I just see this meme as bad information.

A new Covid variant detected in South Africa has made headlines around the world.

On Monday the National Institute for Communicable Diseases in South Africa issued an alert about the “C.1.2 lineage”, saying it had been detected in all provinces in the country, but at a relatively low rate.

C.1.2 was first detected in May, the alert said, but Delta is still the dominant variant spreading in South Africa and the world.

pre-print, non peer-reviewed paper published about the variant said C.1.2 “has since been detected across the majority of the provinces in South Africa and in seven other countries spanning Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/31/what-is-c12-the-new-covid-variant-in-south-africa-and-should-we-be-worried