• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
27 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Someone sent this to me in Messenger, and it's so relevant!

Sound good but not true. We know salvation is free and that the Christian life works but there is a lot of opposition because of Satan and lovers of sin. Same thing with health, proper diet and exercise is better than any medicine but just look and see how many people are fat. The list could go on and on.

Edited by John Young

• Members

Very Relevant since 1902.

Vaccines don't work, are not safe,  and are pushed immorally with huge ad campaigns and stigmas on those who resist it and upon many who cannot resist, as well as upon multitudes who don't have a clue the harm they are allowing to themselves trusting the system that is pushing shuch toxins.

The incentives used to push the devil's agenda on earth include money,  prestige,  fame,  popularity,  acceptance (by the world/flesh/society;  not by God), 

"Someone sent this to me in Messenger, and it's so relevant!"

Someone sent this to me in Messenger, and it's so relevant!

Borrowed

May be an image of text that says 'ftwkdadw If it worked and was safe, you wouldn't need to run huge ad campaigns, mandate it, or offer incentives. ©KellytheKitchenKop.com If it worked and was safe, you wouldn't need to block, censor, and threaten those who question it.'

• The Gospel, The Good News of Jesus Salvation WORKS,   and is rejected,  blocked, censored, threatened by the babylon system of covid,  gobernments and mebical society and drug makers.

If you're looking for perfection in me, you may want to look past me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm his bondservant, and he's in charge. He's the only one perfect  that I know of. He's still working on me. So, please excuse the mess from the construction.  

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!-

• Members
27 minutes ago, John Young said:

Sound good but not true. We know salvation is free and that the Christian life works but there is a lot of opposition because of Satan and lovers of sin. Same thing with health, proper diet and exercise is better than any medicine but just look and see how many people are fat. The list could go on and on.

Uh, I take exception to that remark about fat people! I am a very hefty person...but mine isn't because of overeating or laziness...I'm not saying you said that....I'm just pointing the facts out. Because I nearly bled to death in 2004, and had to receive 7+ units of blood, and some of that blood being the wrong type, it helped to put my immune system in decline. I had to have iron infusions and chemotherapy, as well as steroids for nearly five years to help bring my immune system back up. Because these steroids helped to burn out my adrenal glands, I have had a very hard time getting back down to my former weight of 265 lbs. I have a proper diet thanks to my being diabetic, and I exercise as much as I can with traumatic back, neck and leg injuries. Walking with a cane, and at times a walker isn't conducive to becoming thin again! 

So, you'll never have a one size fits all, especially not when it comes to a vaccine that IS NOT NEEDED...a point which you seem to have intentionally overlooked.

• Members
33 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

you'll never have a one size fits all

That's true however we know exceptions are not the rule and that there are also things that still hold true for all such as we all need to breath air and drink water. We may excuse sizes or amounts but we can't excuse the thing itself.

• Members

So...

My brother's wife has a friend who was coerced into getting the jab by her employer for who she is a supervisor. I can't give details because she's afraid of the consequences if it gets back to her employer. She now has Covid. Her whole family was vaccinated and her whole family has Covid.

The vaccine is now the pathogen.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
6 minutes ago, SureWord said:

So...

My brother's wife has a friend who was coerced into getting the jab by her employer for who she is a supervisor. I can't give details because she's afraid of the consequences if it gets back to her employer. She now has Covid. Her whole family was vaccinated and her whole family has Covid.

The vaccine is now the pathogen.

That could be the case. They're proving as well that the possibility of contracting Covid more than once in a 6 month period of time is highly likely! It's just not worth getting the vaccinations. 

• Members
13 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

That could be the case. They're proving as well that the possibility of contracting Covid more than once in a 6 month period of time is highly likely! It's just not worth getting the vaccinations. 

We most likely already reached herd immunity now they are spreading a new variant via the vaccine 

So, one doctor told my mother she could have gotten the blood clots in her lungs from the vaccine. The other said no way. The one doctor said they developed in her lungs not the legs. Then she tried suggesting my mother had Covid but when it was pointed out she was vaxed in February and has been tested negative four times since then she tried saying it could have happened from some other virus or possibly from the vaccine.

I kind of felt bad for this doctor because I sensed she wanted to lay it all out. The other doctor was a complete government shill 

Edited by SureWord

• Members
51 minutes ago, SureWord said:

We most likely already reached herd imm  happened from some other virus or possibly from the vaccine.

I kind of felt bad for this doctor because I sensed she wanted to lay it all out. The other doctor was a complete government shill 

I have a feeling that many of the doctors would like to speak out...yet, I'm finding that many of the younger ones are afraid to speak out in any way, shape, or form because they're afraid of losing patients, losing income, and losing the respect of those who've been drinking at the government Kool-Aid fountain!

I know they've been testing my niece for blood clots, and they've been testing my birth father for them as well. They both believed, and possibly still believe that the vaccines are beneficial and safe. I'm just not convinced, especially with the lack of credibility of the people pushing the narrative.

• Members

Seems to me that the Biden Adminisration is full of confusion about whether people really need this vaccine or not. Mr. Biden has suggested giving people who get vaccinated $100 each. Bribing people for something that he says is necessary? I don't get it, and WON'T get "it," the "jab."

Mr. Biden, while making public statements earlier this week stated that people who got the vaccines "will not die from the coronavirus." Really? Does he realize that people who've gotten the vaccines have died as a result of blood clots, heart problems, and other condietions caused by the vaccines? Again, so much conflicting information on the vaccines and the virus itself isn't going to put anyone at ease enough to get the vaccines when they've already decided they don't need or want them. Biden has also sidestepped questions about unvaccinated illegals entering our country and being shipped to various communities while they are unaware of it, and how they are spreading the virus. He also ignores the fact that those already vaccinated can spread the virus itself (the original) and the variants.  Are y'all confused yet??? ?

It's been indicated that the Biden Administration would force the vaccinations on anyone who is on Medicare, Medicaid or other public health systems, and would remove the people who declined the vaccine, causing them to lose all health coverage. At this point, it's just a suggestion, but this could be the first signs of a totalitarian approach to the vaccines. 

• Members

More reprobate main stream lies:

These reprobates whom were installed by China and their ten kings without kingdoms have 30 different lies flying in all directions. Their bought and paid for political minions cannot remember the lies as is typical and none of their lies corroborate each other which is also typical of liars.

Satan is their father and all he speaks is lies. As do all the shills for the reprobates.

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-07-29-cdc-admits-everything-pushed-cure-covid-failed.html

https://sputniknews.com/us/202107301083490458-delta-covid-19-variant-shed-by-vaccinated-people-spreads-like-chickenpox-cdc-document-suggests/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/insanity-goofy-surgeon-general-vivek-murthy-says-vaccinated-people-need-wear-masks-protect-unvaccinated-people/

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pandemic-of-the-vaccinated-75-of-new-covid-cases-in-singapore-already-got-the-jab/

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/us-covid-deaths-lowest-since-march-2020.html

6123ac3ecfc19738.png

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

99.7% of all new COVID cases are unvaccinated people and are costing huge amounts of money. Should the cost of health insurance for the unvaccinated be raised to cover the cost? 

99.8% Recovery rate. This rate does not condone, warrant, or justify a Pandemic.

17 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

99.8% Recovery rate. This rate does not condone, warrant, or justify a Pandemic.

Off topic friend. The question is about covering the cost. 99+% of patients in the hospital and are unvaccinated and are running up huge bills. Should the people who got the vaccine have to bare the cost of increased health care premiums helping those who would not get sick and have to go to the hospital if they got their vaccination. Or should the unvaccinated have their health care premiums raised as they are, by far, the most likely to become ill, hospitalized and run up large bills?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
  • 1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Right,  The cost is absolutely and totally fraudulently published (fake news,  illicit unwarranted undeserved un-necessary (provoked, caused by malpractice)  profits in the billions or trillions) ),  acquired, publicized, and made up.  The procedures have been over and over and over again re-done to guarantee the highest profits without regard to any welfare of patients, without any disease needed, without any virus needed.
  • Increased "health care premiums" are almost entirely due to fraud for about a century,   and the so-called (fake) vaccine has caused massive SPIKES not only inside those who get the toxic substances injected,   but in the fake news reports,  fraudulent medical reports,  fraudulent "legal" DEATH CERTS,  and fraudulent medical protocols and medical and social practices and the costs there-of.   Because of the fake pandemic,  profits have astronomically soared many TRILLIONS of dollars.

The unvaccinated are able to avoid disease much better than the vaccinated are. - The vaccinated are practically guaranteed to get (physically) weaker and sicker gradually or quickly (as has already happened to thousands or millions)  every month or year over time,  not counting the curse they receive from not trusting God and Jesus.

The absurd profits allowed legally and pushed publicly for decades ,  as if 'normal' and 'expected',  have exceeded $300.00 per month per person WHEN THEY ARE WELL!!  (not sick) ....

That came to many billions per year within our life-times,  FOR WELL PEOPLE!!  It never should have been un-noticed ,  it never would have been permitted,  if people were told the truth.

Treating those with a virus is as simple as doing nothing for 99.5 percent of the people UNLESS they got the vaccination (so-called) -  if anyone got the vaccination(so-called), they are much greater liability for many troubles.

If anyone by God's Grace and Knowledge and Wisdom He Has Provided to Everyone as He Pleases ,   refused the shots,  they have almost nothing to worry about except nazi-orchestrated problems by government, medicos,  and citizens on the medical zani's side.

The cost is absolutely and totally fraudulently published (fake news,  illicit unwarranted undeserved un-necessary (provoked, caused by malpractice)  profits in the billions or trillions) ),  acquired, publicized, and made up.  The procedures have been over and over and over again re-done to guarantee the highest profits without regard to any welfare of patients, without any disease needed, without any virus needed.

Increased "health care premiums" are almost entirely due to fraud for about a century,   and the so-called (fake) vaccine has caused massive SPIKES not only inside those who get the toxic substances injected,   but in the fake news reports,  fraudulent medical reports,  fraudulent "legal" DEATH CERTS,  and fraudulent medical protocols and medical and social practices and the costs there-of.   Because of the fake pandemic,  profits have astronomically soared many TRILLIONS of dollars.

The unvaccinated are able to avoid disease much better than the vaccinated are. - The vaccinated are practically guaranteed to get (physically) weaker and sicker gradually or quickly (as has already happened to thousands or millions)  every month or year over time,  not counting the curse they receive from not trusting God and Jesus.

The absurd profits allowed legally and pushed publicly for decades ,  as if 'normal' and 'expected',  have exceeded $300.00 per month per person WHEN THEY ARE WELL!!  (not sick) ....

That came to many billions per year within our life-times,  FOR WELL PEOPLE!!  It never should have been un-noticed ,  it never would have been permitted,  if people were told the truth.

Treating those with a virus is as simple as doing nothing for 99.5 percent of the people UNLESS they got the vaccination (so-called) -  if anyone got the vaccination(so-called), they are much greater liability for many troubles.

If anyone by God's Grace and Knowledge and Wisdom He Has Provided to Everyone as He Pleases ,   refused the shots,  they have almost nothing to worry about except nazi-orchestrated problems by government, medicos,  and citizens on the medical zani's side.