• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
25 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Alabama governor, Kay Ivey, says 'it is time to start blaming unvaccinated folks' as pandemic worsens. 

When asked what it would take to get people to get the vaccination she replied;

"I don't know. You tell me. Folks [are] supposed to have common sense. But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/23/alabama-governor-covid-vaccinations-500638

How divisive of the governor for her statement, and of you for trying to make it more of an issue than it is. Personally, I don't care what the AL Governor thinks, and I go to AL at least four times a year! And, to be honest, I don't  care what anyone thinks about my wife and I deciding to decline the vaccine. The survival rate for the Wuhan Flu is too high for it to be considered a true pandemic.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
26 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks

A dangerous precedent for government officials to be thinking in these terms. borders on newspeak and a precursor terminology that dictators use to justify division and deadly force against the populace.

12 minutes ago, John Young said:

A dangerous precedent for government officials to be thinking in these terms. borders on newspeak and a precursor terminology that dictators use to justify division and deadly force against the populace.

Just curious John. When should be held responsible for their actions or inactions?

• Members

39 Deaths Reported from the coronavirus in the full 5,344 cases reported, But, the State of SC is still harping on vaccinations. How blind these people are!  The death rate to the #'s reported comes to a mortality rate of .00072979. The states response is truly ridiculous!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/more-than-90percent-of-south-carolina-covid-19-cases-deaths-in-june-were-among-the-unvaccinated-dhec-says/ar-AAMu3RC?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members

Godly,  Righteous Doctors (licensed), and laymen,  all agree:  the states response ,  the governments pandemic scares,  the medical idolatry,  is ridiculous ! 

This is just like Athens, in the Bible ?   

The medical idolatry groups, the political idolatry groups,  the social idolatry groups,  the educational , financial, and commercial idolatry groups all having their own

cliques,  their own altars for human sacrifice,  using souls as barter - chattel, as the Bible Says Clearly.

And the Truly Righteous Group,  In Chrst Jesus,   watching as a thousand fall on one side,  and ten thousand fall on the other side,  and it does not come near us,  just as God's Word Says Plainly.

As Always,  the last two thousand years,  continuing until Jesus Returns,

the Godly Righteous Ones get persecuted and run out of town/ forums/ sites/ churches,

the same as in the New Testament.

As Jesus continues to Instruct :  when they persecute you in one place,  flee (run don't look back) to the next.   They will suffer the wrath or judgment of God as written, those who oppose Him and His disciples,  those who do not give freely what is needed,  and will cross a desert and an ocean to make ONE convert who then becomes twice the devil as themselves.

When will Justice,  God's Justice,  Stop the Ridiculous Government and Medical and Religious idolatry?  

On the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.

Romans 2:5 "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;" King James Version (KJV)

8 hours ago, John Young said:

Just curious John. When should be held responsible for their actions or inactions?

It is interesting but not surprising how people change their tune about vaccinations after they have caught COVID. 

Conservative radio host who downplayed vaccines seriously ill with COVID-19 and his family is asking people to 'please go get vaccinated!'

Watch the video.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/23/us/radio-host-vaccine-trnd/index.html

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
16 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

It is interesting but not surprising how people change their tune about vaccinations after they have caught COVID. 

Conservative radio host who downplayed vaccines seriously ill with COVID-19 and his family is asking people to 'please go get vaccinated!'

Watch the video.

Few and far between BB. That's the point!

• Members
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I could ask the same for government officials who think they can intrude on individual liberty. Sure I think everyone should get the vaccine who are advised by there doctor and those who don't can bare the responsibility for their own health and the ability or inability to receive care based on what is available but the government should not be allowed to force vacine upon them.

Edited by John Young

• Members

When are people scared ?

It's curious -  when people died of heart attack,  falling from a ladder,   seizures,  etc etc etc

it was/is/ , as revealed by the President last year, and thousands of doctors in the last two years, and reporters who found out, 

called a covid death on the death certificate also,  to get over a thousand dollars more money.

Note that it is still cruious -  when people get sick from air pollution,  pheumania,  heart troubles,

but do not die ,  they can be scared by the medical by TELLING THEM that they have covid and are in danger.   (total make up).  And then by making them more ill with more toxins injected into them, telling them it will help them ! 

THUS,  they believe the lie, as foretold in the Bible,  and call the lie 'truth'; and the actual truth,  if they hear it,  they call a lie, because that's what they are told to do.

People are not scared when they seek and hear the truth,  no matter what is happening.

They are scared when they are lied to,  and believe the lie.  They should be scared also,  not of those who can (and do) kill the body, 

but of the One , The Eternal One,  Who can destroy the soul as well as the body.   When they believe the lie,  they are opposing The Eternal One,  they are opposing Jesus,  they are opposing all Scripture.

excerpt from someone upset by the lies from the offical sources:
"I agree, God will get involved....the issue I am having is the deception and keeping us in the dark about what they are doing behind closed doors....well our only refuge is to stay focused on Him and trust in His Covenant Word to protect ..."

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Is this an honest statement? Have you or anyone you know caught Covid and changed your mind after?

Because that's a particularly stupid sentiment, scientifically speaking. Once you've had Covid, you have natural antibodies, and no need for a vaccine. Even pro-vaxxers should know that if the Covid vaccine works, it only replicates what actual survival of the disease has already done - and done a better job at. We are increasingly finding that vaccine immunity lasts only a number of years, while natural immunity from surviving a disease lasts a lifetime. There are some doctors that suggest that getting the vaccine after catching Covid may actually be quite dangerous. 

I personally know dozens of people who caught Covid (we were not, um, social distancing... ?), including thirteen seniors. Of those literal dozens (78 and counting), I know of 2 who got the vaccine after - and only because they thought they wouldn't be able to travel without it. The rest are no more pro-vaccine, pro-lockdown, or pro-Covid fear than they were before - because they found that it was only a nasty flu (and sometimes not that nasty) after all. There was only one hospitalization that I heard of in that group - he was 92 - and after he got out, he was right back in church, maskless, singing, and shaking hands. Because he didn't choose to be terrified of something he'd survived.

• Members

Turn off Satan's propaganda and find your facts from news outlets not owned by China's free trade created globalists. You have given your minds over to Satan when you believe anything these Godless reprobates say

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/americas-frontline-doctors-federal-lawsuit-halt-covid-vaccines-cdc-vaccine-deaths/

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/top-epidemiologist-cdc-undercounting-vaccinated-covid-cases/

Don't give your life away to the wicked friends, make them take it from you for your testimony of Jesus a little later.

• Members

One doctor in here proves that the government and medical establishment are talking out of both sides of their mouthes! It's enfuriating at times....The vax is supposed to work...but yet, there are breakthough infections of Covid. The doctor says that vaccinations ar the way back to normal, yet, even with the vaccines, people who have had them are coming down with the virus. And they're trying to push this vaccine on those of us who have declined for this very reason? Something isn't right with the Government's premise! UGH! And Alabams's governor is just plain stupid trying to blame unvaccinated for the alleged pandemic continuing! She's divisive and shouldn't be in office when she tries to divide people like this. Her administration in her state can't convince people to get the vax because they KNOW that it's not a necessity and is not truly going to protect them from anything. Like I told her in my email..."I trust God more than any Government agency, ma'am!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/local-doctors-react-to-gov-iveys-“unvaccinated-people”-comments/ar-AAMvcMl?ocid=chromentpnews

6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Watch the video.

The problem with your premise, BB, is that only a handful of people are changing their minds after getting Covid. My niece in Illinois just recovered from the Wuhan Flu, and she wasn't vaccinated. Neither were my sister (her mother) and her husband. They both have had Covid as well, and they are declining the vaccination. My mother who is in her late 70s also has declined to be vaccinated. We trust God, who numbers our days, far more than we trust the government on this. God knows when we will die. We don't need help from the government in reaching this state!

5 hours ago, Salyan said:

Is this an honest statement? Have you or anyone you know caught Covid and changed your mind after?

Because that's a particularly stupid sentiment, scientifically speaking. Once you've had Covid, you have natural antibodies, and no need for a vaccine. Even pro-vaxxers should know that if the Covid vaccine works, it only replicates what actual survival of the disease has already done - and done a better job at. We are increasingly finding that vaccine immunity lasts only a number of years, while natural immunity from surviving a disease lasts a lifetime. There are some doctors that suggest that getting the vaccine after catching Covid may actually be quite dangerous. 

I personally know dozens of people who caught Covid (we were not, um, social distancing... ?), including thirteen seniors. Of those literal dozens (78 and counting), I know of 2 who got the vaccine after - and only because they thought they wouldn't be able to travel without it. The rest are no more pro-vaccine, pro-lockdown, or pro-Covid fear than they were before - because they found that it was only a nasty flu (and sometimes not that nasty) after all. There was only one hospitalization that I heard of in that group - he was 92 - and after he got out, he was right back in church, maskless, singing, and shaking hands. Because he didn't choose to be terrified of something he'd survived.

If you had watched the video and read the article you would see they are encouraging others who have no caught COVID to take the vaccination. 

• Members
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

One doctor in here proves that the government and medical establishment are talking out of both sides of their mouthes! I.....

Like I told her in my email..."I trust God more than any Government agency, ma'am!"

...The problem with your premise, BB, is that only a handful of people are changing their minds after getting Covid. 

Before Jesus was born,  the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy,Warred))

During Jesus' Life on earth, the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred)

Since Jesus' Ascended to Heaven, the governments of earth SINNED. (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred).

Today the governmetns of earth SIN.  Lie,  Profit, Greedy, Warring. 

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

If you had watched the video and read the article you would see they are encouraging others who have no caught COVID to take the vaccination. 

"encouraging others" to SIN is not encouraging to Christians. 

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus
edited quote