• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pray for those of us in the South under this Winter Storm

• Members

There is much uncertainty surrounding this Winter Storm. We have already had several inches of rain with freezing rain and quickly dropping temperatures. We are getting snow, and it's sticking...with the temps falling like they are, we will have several inches if the temps don't rise...and it will all freeze. Many of us live in areas where we don't have snowplows clearing the roads, and we'll be "in place" for several days. Please pray for those of us who will be having to shelter in place if things don't change. I know that many, including my wife and myself will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

BT

• Members
4 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

How is everything now, @BrotherTony? 

Thanks for asking, LuAnne...I should have updated, but I forgot. Sorry. We are doing well...the ice was about 1/4-1/2" thick...The doors on our car and truck were both frozen shut. The roads out here in the boondocks were pretty much impassible for over 24 hours. But, things have started to thaw out, and my wife and I were able to get her car doors opened so she could go to work. Our puppy certainly has enjoyed the cold weather, the ice (he chomps on it constantly) and being out in it. Hopefully this was the last round for this winter.

• Administrators

I'm glad it's thawing. I hope it's your last round this winter as well. While it's beautiful, it is so dangerous! We are hoping our Christmas snow is the only one we get this year, too. And I'm jealous that you have a puppy to enjoy the cold. ?