• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Man lives with new pig heart…

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, we knew he wouldn't last long. Ideally, a person would have a human heart implanted. But, I feel it was medically prudent to give a dying inmate a pig heart to see if it would suffice short term...experimentation is part of the responsibility of the medical community.

• Members

If the Lord has determined a man or woman will die, His will be done, that person's physical body will die. I personally, can't imagine having a pig's heart in my body. I know of folks whose lives were possibly comforted after receiving pig's heart valve replacement. The one I know well, just passed away last year. I can't be so sure that the valve replacement wasn't just a "pain reliever" and that the person's later demise had already been determined by God. 

I know God has predetermined my physical expiration date and no pigs heart or valve will change that.