• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Climate change in the Bible

• Members
25 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

I was just making sure that you were not making people earn their salvation, B.T  some baptist are changing. 

I don't know of any....Truly...I'd like to know where you meet all these people that are doing all these things that you say they are doing. Seems strange to me. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't know of any....Truly...I'd like to know where you meet all these people that are doing all these things that you say they are doing. Seems strange to me. 

They will not say it openly, for it will not be convenient. But, at the same time, it is profitable. Having members do more, give more, and attendance. This pleases God, and the preachers. 
By Works, for salvation…

Work Raise It Up GIF by Brittany Broski

1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

They will not say it openly, for it will not be convenient. But, at the same time, it is profitable. Having members do more, give more, and attendance. This pleases God, and the preachers. 
By Works, for salvation…

Work Raise It Up GIF by Brittany Broski

You're still trying to make it look like a works salvation. That's trully sad. Really.

• Members
7 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

You're still trying to make it look like a works salvation. That's trully sad. Really.

Don’t take my post personally, it’s in general, not you. Do do agree there’s much false teachings going on out there. Even in our denomination, their greedy people, some are Christians, and some are nonbelievers out there. Fake preachers, taking advantage of our humbleness and hard earned money. On their way to Hell. You always ask me for proof, open your eyes, this is not a secret. Our Bible tells us, that there will be false prophets and false teachers, deceiving many. 

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members

Don’t take my post personally, it’s in general, not you. Do do agree there’s much false teachings going on out there. Even in our denomination, their greedy people, some are Christians, and some are nonbelievers out there. Fake preachers, taking advantage of our humbleness and hard earned money. On their way to Hell. You always ask me for proof, open your eyes, this is not a secret. Our Bible tells us, that there will be false prophets and false teachers, deceiving many. 

I'm not taking it personally at all, TGL...I am stating categorically, though, that you are consistantly posting things like this, and it seems like you're trying to stir up a hornets nest where there are few if any hornets. In every denomination there are people who are greedy, and some are Christians as well as others who are non-believers. Believe me, after many years in the ministry my eyes are very open to things, including people who are consistantly bashing the Baptist from within the denomination. I'm pretty sure most here can spot a false prophet.

• Members
9 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I'm not taking it personally at all, TGL...I am stating categorically, though, that you are consistantly posting things like this, and it seems like you're trying to stir up a hornets nest where there are few if any hornets. In every denomination there are people who are greedy, and some are Christians as well as others who are non-believers. Believe me, after many years in the ministry my eyes are very open to things, including people who are consistantly bashing the Baptist from within the denomination. I'm pretty sure most here can spot a false prophet.

Remember B.T not every one that reads the posts on this public Baptist form, are preachers, evangelist, and pastors. So,I believe you might be incorrect, regarding that everyone here, can recognize a false prophet.

• Members

Remember B.T not every one that reads the posts on this public Baptist form, are preachers, evangelist, and pastors. So,I believe you might be incorrect, regarding that everyone here, can recognize a false prophet.

I'm speaking of members...or did that escape you? I don't add people who "lurk." 

• Members
16 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

I don’t know B.T

So, you're going to drink the Kool-Aid from the United Nations and the elitist left? This report looks/sounds like something from Al Jazeera. Of course, WION is out of India. 

Edited by BrotherTony