• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Roman Catholic Church

• Members
7 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I was NEVER a cathoic "follower." I attended a catholic church with my then fiance...Please, read and comprehend. You still seem to be talking in circles, and it's not making any sense. i have NEVER believed that Peter was the first pope, and it's disengenuous of you to try and assert that I do. You are regurgatatng what you believe to be facts concerning the RCC. The first pope, historically, is believed to be Tertullian in the 3rd century AD. I don't know where you are getting your facts, but they seem to line up more with the RCC's teaching with the exception of you naming Peter as the Pope. The only other possibility would be Constantine after declaring Christianity the state religion.

As I said for you once you attended the Roman Catholic Church with your fiance, was that what the satanic church you attended say about Peter being the 1st Pope is more a blasphemy of the Gentile Beast of sea. The topic is about the satganic RCC. The author of the topic asked: "When and how did the Roman Catholic Church actually begin?   Google doesn't help..." 

I said: The Scriptures helps: Two thousand years have passed, and today the primitive true church of the Lord in Rome is transformed in a gigantic religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy according Revelation 13:v.1 written around 65 years after JESUS ascemsion-. Yeah, this is the current body of the former true church of the Lord in Rome - today the Roman Catholic Church - which rides upon the MAN Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy .   

• Members
7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Let's try a different tactic. Oseas, for the sake of the argument, let's say all that you believe is the truth:

1) You have a horrible way of explaining yourself and attempting to get the truth across.

2) Typically those who hyperfocuss on ONE single doctrine or theme (especially endtimes) are usually off on other major doctrines, including salvation.

3) Having all these things right, where do you stand with the Lord Jesus Christ? If you are off on Him and how to be saved, having the right endtimes doctrine will still lead you all the way to Hell. For your sake, I hope you have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation, believing that He paid the complete penalty for your sins and that all you can do is place your trust in His finished work on the cross of Calvary and the blood that He shed for you.

That being said, where are you now in your walk with the Lord - if you have in fact trusted in Jesus Christ alone for salvation? Ranting and raving on message boards certainly won't draw you closer to the Lord day by day NOR lead others to a saving knowledge of Him or strengthen them in their walk with Him. What Bible passages have you read about lately - other than Revelation? How is your prayer life and your fellowship with sound believers of like faith and practice? If these are missing in your life, why should we believe you have the keys to understanding all endtimes prophecies and can aid us in our spiritual problems?

So far I haven't seen you quote a single Bible verse in all your posts on this topic, do you really read the Bible? of everything you've written for me, so far I haven't seen any biblical support for your words. JESUS said: "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh". Luke 6:v.45
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: Matt. 15:v.18-19

• Members

Funny, you have not responded to my queries about your testimony of salvation and your walk with the Lord.

Here is some Bible:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And some more:

Romans 10:8-13 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Have you called upon the Lord alone for salvation, trusting in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and His blood shed for your sins?

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Have you been born again?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

If not, the only alternative is to perish - which means spend eternity in Hell. But you don't have to.

Romans 3:22-26 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The gift of God - eternal life - is yours for the asking if you turn in repentance and faith to the Lord Jesus Christ and place your trust in Him. Have you done so? 

• Members
5 hours ago, Oseas3 said:

As I said for you once you attended the Roman Catholic Church with your fiance, was that what the satanic church you attended say about Peter being the 1st Pope is more a blasphemy of the Gentile Beast of sea. The topic is about the satganic RCC. The author of the topic asked: "When and how did the Roman Catholic Church actually begin?   Google doesn't help..." 

I said: The Scriptures helps: Two thousand years have passed, and today the primitive true church of the Lord in Rome is transformed in a gigantic religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy according Revelation 13:v.1 written around 65 years after JESUS ascemsion-. Yeah, this is the current body of the former true church of the Lord in Rome - today the Roman Catholic Church - which rides upon the MAN Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy .   

You're just repeating the same thing over and over, and you're not really giving any factual information. As stated before, you've got NO historical evidence of your position. The RCC is incorrect in stating that Peter was the first pope of Rome, and true Roman Catholics will admit this fact...the ones who have proper hermeneutical training. You need to be more clear about what you're trying to convey. I've given two examples of who was possibly the first pope of the catholic church in previous posts which you've completely ignored, instead regurgitating that same information you posted before. 

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

You're just repeating the same thing over and over, and you're not really giving any factual information. As stated before, you've got NO historical evidence of your position. The RCC is incorrect in stating that Peter was the first pope of Rome, and true Roman Catholics will admit this fact...the ones who have proper hermeneutical training. You need to be more clear about what you're trying to convey. I've given two examples of who was possibly the first pope of the catholic church in previous posts which you've completely ignored, instead regurgitating that same information you posted before. 

Who was interested in to know the history of the RCC was the "baptist senior" creating this topic saying: "When and how did the Roman Catholic Church actually begin?   Google doesn't help since it keeps saying it began with Peter."   

For me particularly, the question is not the history of the Roman Catholic Church, what matters is the righteous Judgment of GOD, as I have written saying for you. and Jerry , and "baptist senior", that the satanic Roman Catholic Church is a religious MONSTER having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon the 7 heads a NAME of blasphemy.

In Revelation 18, among others, we see what will happen with the idolater and satanic church of Rome, the RCC:  

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; ...

Get ready

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Funny, you have not responded to my queries about your testimony of salvation and your walk with the Lord.

Here is some Bible:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And some more:

Romans 10:8-13 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Have you called upon the Lord alone for salvation, trusting in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and His blood shed for your sins?

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Have you been born again?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

If not, the only alternative is to perish - which means spend eternity in Hell. But you don't have to.

Romans 3:22-26 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The gift of God - eternal life - is yours for the asking if you turn in repentance and faith to the Lord Jesus Christ and place your trust in Him. Have you done so? 

Are you a priest or a cardinal?

• Members
1 hour ago, Oseas3 said:

Who was interested in to know the history of the RCC was the "baptist senior" creating this topic saying: "When and how did the Roman Catholic Church actually begin?   Google doesn't help since it keeps saying it began with Peter."   

For me particularly, the question is not the history of the Roman Catholic Church, what matters is the righteous Judgment of GOD, as I have written saying for you. and Jerry , and "baptist senior", that the satanic Roman Catholic Church is a religious MONSTER having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon the 7 heads a NAME of blasphemy.

In Revelation 18, among others, we see what will happen with the idolater and satanic church of Rome, the RCC:  

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; ...

Get ready

More regurgatation of the same sentences...UGH! This has nothing to do with the beast of seven heads and ten horns. Do you even KNOW what this is referring to? I believe you might want to do a bit more research into what this passage is speaking about. Just a suggestion. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Oseas3 said:

What? Only a priest or a cardinal can talk about salvation? Again, you are skipping the most important thing in all eternity - where you stand with the Lord Jesus Christ. Why won't you answer that?

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

More regurgatation of the same sentences...UGH! This has nothing to do with the beast of seven heads and ten horns. Do you even KNOW what this is referring to? I believe you might want to do a bit more research into what this passage is speaking about. Just a suggestion. 

That is not the case. As I see you do not know to interpret Revelation 13:v.1 and henceforwards;  I'm sure that if you try to write about your especulations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own opinion all will be completely wrong.

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

What? Only a priest or a cardinal can talk about salvation? Again, you are skipping the most important thing in all eternity - where you stand with the Lord Jesus Christ. Why won't you answer that?

I asked because you do not different of their cynical posture, you speak exactly according the disguised and devilish spirit of them, and the light of Truth leaves you tormented . 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Oseas said:

That is not the case. As I see you do not know to interpret Revelation 13:v.1 and henceforwards;  I'm sure that if you try to write about your especulations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own opinion all will be completely wrong.

I asked you to prove what the 7 heads and ten horns...it seems that you're lacking in eschatology! You're the one avoiding questions from Jerry and myself. You're also being redundant in you writing here....quote; "speculations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own opinion"  

I hate to say it Oseas...but you're really saying nothing....that's not good.

• Members
7 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I asked you to prove what the 7 heads and ten horns...it seems that you're lacking in eschatology! You're the one avoiding questions from Jerry and myself. You're also being redundant in you writing here....quote; "speculations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own opinion"  

I hate to say it Oseas...but you're really saying nothing....that's not good.

I showed by my message Posted Thursday at 10:07 PM what are 7 heads of the Gentile Man Beast of sea, but it seems that the god of this world blinded you.  The 7 heads are two things: 7 mountains and 7 kings. Without the Spirit of Christ -the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy - how can you interpret and discern what JESUS revealed in Apocalypse?  

• Members
14 hours ago, Oseas said:

As I see, you're sidestepping the questions. You keep regurgatating the same Catholic hogwash youve been typing and then attacking the people who ask you the question. It's clear you have nothing to say and that you have no communication skills. Deflection isn't your strong suit. 

14 hours ago, Oseas said:

I asked because you do not different of their cynical posture, you speak exactly according the disguised and devilish spirit of them, and the light of Truth leaves you tormented . 

It seems, according to you, that anyone who doesn't agree with your warped theology, is devilish, yet you sidestep questions, refuse to  give your interpretation of the passages you keep regurgatating, trying to imply we ask because we "don't understand" the passages. The problem with that is that WE probably know a lot more than you about them. Many of us have been trained in hermenteutics and exegesis and can rightly divide God's Word. Because of your continued deflection, and the lack of an answer concerning your your salvation testimony, I sincerely doubt you are an Independent, Fundamental Baptist or a saved person. Just my observations of your actions.

• Members
5 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

As I see, you're sidestepping the questions. You keep regurgatating the same Catholic hogwash youve been typing and then attacking the people who ask you the question. It's clear you have nothing to say and that you have no communication skills. Deflection isn't your strong suit. 

Who really is sidestepping the matter of the topic, is you. Who is being attacked here it's me since my first post Posted November 5, page 1. I am waiting you say something of the Word of GOD within the topic. Come on, tell something within the topic according the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? 

5 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

It seems, according to you, that anyone who doesn't agree with your warped theology, is devilish, yet you sidestep questions, refuse to  give your interpretation of the passages you keep regurgatating, trying to imply we ask because we "don't understand" the passages. The problem with that is that WE probably know a lot more than you about them. Many of us have been trained in hermenteutics and exegesis and can rightly divide God's Word. Because of your continued deflection, and the lack of an answer concerning your your salvation testimony, I sincerely doubt you are an Independent, Fundamental Baptist or a saved person. Just my observations of your actions.

Since my first post , you and your friend , have arrogantly said  harsh things against myself(no problem, no problem), but regardings my interpretation of the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - you both have only stayed hidden behind a cynic posture without say anything by Scriptures according Scriptures within the topic, even any biblical position and interpretation of you both demonstrating the differences of interpretation of Scriptures.

Sorry, but what I see is that you both are running away from the thread instead to stand within the thread. And being outside of the matter and angry and furious, you both stay throwing stones in me because I tell the truth, and it bothers you.     

You both have judged me according your personal judgment, but both you are Judged by the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. 
For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. There is any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must give an account. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Oseas3 said:

Who really is sidestepping the matter of the topic, is you. Who is being attacked here it's me since my first post Posted November 5, page 1. I am waiting you say something of the Word of GOD within the topic. Come on, tell something within the topic according the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? 

Since my first post , you and your friend , have arrogantly said  harsh things against myself(no problem, no problem), but regardings my interpretation of the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - you both have only stayed hidden behind a cynic posture without say anything by Scriptures according Scriptures within the topic, even any biblical position and interpretation of you both demonstrating the differences of interpretation of Scriptures.

Sorry, but what I see is that you both are running away from the thread instead to stand within the thread. And being outside of the matter and angry and furious, you both stay throwing stones in me because I tell the truth, and it bothers you.     

You both have judged me according your personal judgment, but both you are Judged by the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. 
For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. There is any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must give an account. 

Nobody is disputing the Word of God, as you seem to be implying...The only things we have pointed out is that you hav no ability to explain your position. You falsely accuse us of being angry and furious...lying about people is a sin. You aren't telling the truth if you can't defend your own position. And to bring this up once again, you've also sidestepped answering the question concerning the seven heads and ten horns. I don't have to quote Scripture to be scripturally correct. I know my Bible...just quoting scriptures on a board without any connection at all to the subject isn't something to be proud of. That seems to be what you do. You can't defend your position, are easily offended, run away from or deflect from the conversation, and then accuse others falsely. None of those things are good. You've also avoided answering Jerry's questions on your salvation testimony. Something isn't adding up on your end here....

• Members

Oseas 3, the beginning of November is not your first post here. You have been posting here for at least several months - maybe longer, since I have been back on these boards. Changing the number after your name doesn't make you a brand new person nor give you a new start date for posting. It is obvious from your previous posts that you are the same person.

Also, the Word (ie. the written Word of God, the Bible) is not God. It tells about God. You have some seriously wacked out theology if you cannot differentiate between Jesus (the incarnate Word of God, God manifest in the flesh), and the Scriptures (the written Word of God) - one is a person, the other is the writings that tell us about that person. They are not one and the same thing.

Edited by Jerry