• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Roman Catholic Church

• Members

I didn't say there were no Jews in Rome - but it was a Gentile church, and Paul - the Apostle to the Gentiles - was showing how God put aside the Jewish nation and turned to the Gentiles (which makes it the opposite of what you are saying).

Why are you here posting wacky things over and over? No one here is in support of the Catholic church in any sense - and I personally believe the Antichrist will be the Pope/head of the Catholic church for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period, until he casts off the woman (riding the beast) and sets himself up as God, and gets indwelt by Satan. BUT you are teaching just anything wacky - and to most if not all posters here can't understand the majority of what you are saying. Why not just stick with the Bible, not your wacky theories or religious ideas? Do you get more brownie points in your religion if you flood message boards with a lot of junk?

Edited by Jerry
typed too fast and missed a couple of words

• Members
8 hours ago, Oseas said:

My source was history of the satanic church of Rome ruled and guided by the Beast of sea-the devilish Papacy. 

English is not my native language, but I tried the best I could to describe how Satan developed his church, his body, since the birth of the idolater and devilish Catholic Church, later Roman Catholic Church, and also how the ten horns will be linked to the body of Satan, the RCC, as soon manifest himself the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, future ruller of Israel and main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism.  Both Judaism and Catholicism will be united to build the fifth and last UNIVERSAL kingdom of Satan on the Planet Earth, the EPHEMERAL Antichrist's Empire, for 7 years, the last week of Daniel 9:v.2-, the 70th week, whose week will be MANAGED by the ruthless and wicked, and satanic, PRINCE of Israel, the false messiah, the Beast who will come up out of the earth-ISRAEL-; having two horns like a lamb, but he speaks as a Dragon- Satan-.

List of popes - Wikipedia

I'm sorry, but having gone to a RCC, and then a Greek Orthodox church for a few years before I was saved because my fiance at the time was Greek Orthodox, I find that your information is more of a RCC nature than of an HONEST, well studied assessment of the Scriptures. Your link to Wikapedia is nothing more than RCC propoganda. English as your first language or not, you've stated your position clear enough that I know it's not a good representation of Christian history, or of the Bible itself.

• Members
17 hours ago, Jerry said:

Since when is Wickedpedia a valid source of truth? Of course they got some Catholics editing their entries to state that there were popes in the first century. Some churches had grown lukewarm in the first century (as the letter to Ephesus in Revelation 2 shows us), but for the most part there were no apostate churches until the time of Constantine (mostly just individuals).*

*Seeing as how I believe Revelation 2-3 has several applications, one of which being that these seven letters were addressed to literal first century churches, then yes, we see several churches going apostate (Thytira, for example), but most of those changes and compromises took hundreds of years to develop before they affected the other churches at large. Jesus' parable of the woman who added leaven to the church certainly fit this, and we see Revelation 17-18 shows us how those apostate churches later became.

Also, right off the bat, Romans was a gentile church, not a Jewish church.

If you see well, Wickepedia doesn't say Linus as first Pope. I did not say the first Pope according Wickepedia, My point was to highlight that :

Since then Satan started to develop his church, his body, the Catholic Church, and created a satanic ministry, the Papacy, the 1st Pope was Linus (67-76AD), and the former TRUE church of the Lord in Rome now leaded and guided by Satan, it became the cradle of Antichrist and it still is today.  Since then satan started to develop his church and developed a systematic opposition and persecution around the world against to the true Churches of the Lord which preached the true Gospel of God's Kingdom, preached firstly by the Lord JESUS Christ, and continued by the Apostles and disciples of the Lord, by the way, it is preached still today. They killed the Apostles of the Lord and a lot of believers, there was Neronic persecution against the believers after the death of Apostles, Nero was a relentless persecutor of Christians, and the former TRUE Church of the Lord, now the APOSTATE Church of Rome, the Catholic Church, did grows in power, and idolatries, and followers, for centuries of centuries. 

With the election of the first Pope, Pope Linus, was born the first Beast of sea, "sea" means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15-; Later was added Roman to the name of the Church, now called Roman Catholic Church;  266 Popes were elected until today-year 2021-, thus Satan mantained his religious and satanic structures around the world through the Papacy last 2.000 years, i..e. in Europe, and Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America, as a whole, in 7 regiões of the Planet Earth.  Thus, the body of Satan, the Roman Catholic Church, developed his 7 heads. 

But the body of Satan, besides the Beast of sea-the Papacy-a Gentile Beast-, and the great whore which rides upon him, the Roman Catholic Church, has also 10 horns and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy.  Since the beginning of the satanic church of Rome, the apostate Roman Catholic Church, the Jewish community interacted in the development of the devilish and religious structures of the idolater Church of Rome,  Israel that was formed by ten(10) tribes,  always was an idolater nation, the main prostitute was Oholivah, Yerushalayim is Oholivah -Ezekiel 23:v.4 among others.

Now, in the end of the times, the apostate Roman Catholic Church will be linked to the false messiah of the Jews NOT BY POPE FRANCIS BUT BY THE NEXT AND LAST POPE, maybe NICKNAMED Paulus VII , in fact the false messiah is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah(John 5:v.43-47 and 8:v.44-47), a false Christ, another Beast coming up out of the earth; and he has two horns like a lamb (a false lamb, of course), and he speaks as a Dragon. The false messiah will be enthroned in Jerusalem-Israel- and he will exercise all the power of the FIRST and ancient Beast-the Papacy-before him-before the Pope-, and will cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast-the Pope-, and he will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and  deceive them that dwell on the earth(in Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea, saying to them that dwell on the earth-Israel-, that they should make an image to the Beast, the Beast of sea-the Pope.

Then THERE WILL BE TWO STRONG AND SATANIC BEAST  on the Earth, both will make a deal to build and establish an universal religious and satanic Empire, taking advantage of or using all the structures of the Roman Catholic Church, and the FIRST who will rule the universal and satanic religious kingdom is the Pope for 42 months because the treaty will be for seven(7) years. And the false messiah, the Beast like a lamb, the Dragon, will give to the Pope his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem-Israel-, and great Authority-Revelation 13:v.2. With this satanic event, the body of Satan, through the Beast o sea-the Papacy-, will be of 7 heads and 10 horns-10 tribes of Israel represented by the esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah, who will be the main guide of the esoteric and kabbalistic Judaism, and ruler of the nation of Israel, the profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end-Ezekiel 21:v.25. This profane wicked and ruthless prince of Israel will rule the 2nd half of 7 years.Woe of the inhabitanters of the earth-Israel-, and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath.

Get ready

• Members

Are you going to say a rehashed version of the exact same thing everytime you post?

why not stick with the Bible and what it says about the apostate church of the endtimes? Going on about some cabbalistic nonsense is not winning you any points with anyone here.

Yes, the Catholic church is evil. Why not show how it fits the passages in the book of Revelation, instead of quoting some made up history?

• Members
On 11/19/2021 at 1:02 AM, Jerry said:

Why are you here posting wacky things over and over? No one here is in support of the Catholic church in any sense - and I personally believe the Antichrist will be the Pope/head of the Catholic church for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period, until he casts off the woman (riding the beast) and sets himself up as God, and gets indwelt by Satan.

Making a recycling of your message, what I can say is that you are right when you say the Pope will be the head "for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period", but you did not give any Scripture to support your assertion, it seems you say that only by presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, you do not cite any Scriptures, so without support of Scriptures the things you say is good for nothing. 

There will be two Beasts:  (1) Revelation 13:v.1 to 10; and another (2) Revelation 13:v.11 to 18.  Which of these two Beasts do you say be the Pope? 

Since the Pope "will be the head "for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period" as you said correctly,  then tell us who will be the head of the second three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period, according the Word of GOD?   The Word is GOD, understand?

On 11/19/2021 at 6:41 AM, BrotherTony said:

I'm sorry, but having gone to a RCC, and then a Greek Orthodox church for a few years before I was saved because my fiance at the time was Greek Orthodox, I find that your information is more of a RCC nature than of an HONEST, well studied assessment of the Scriptures. Your link to Wikapedia is nothing more than RCC propoganda. English as your first language or not, you've stated your position clear enough that I know it's not a good representation of Christian history, or of the Bible itself.

If you see well, Wickepedia doesn't say Linus as first Pope. I did not say the first Pope according Wickepedia, My point was to highlight that :
Since then, since the election of one as 1st Pope of the ancient Catholic Church (not called Roman yet),  Satan started to develop his church, his body, the Catholic Church, and created a satanic ministry, the Papacy, the 1st Pope was Linus (67-76AD), and the worse is that the former TRUE church of the Lord in Rome now leaded and guided by Satan, it became the cradle of Antichrist and it still is today.  

Now, you were a Catholic follower,  it seems you still believe that the first Pope was Peter the Apostle, what is a blasphemy preached by the Beast of sea until the current time, or after past around two thousand years.  

• Members
On 11/19/2021 at 5:44 PM, Jerry said:

Are you going to say a rehashed version of the exact same thing everytime you post?

why not stick with the Bible and what it says about the apostate church of the endtimes? Going on about some cabbalistic nonsense is not winning you any points with anyone here.

Yes, the Catholic church is evil. Why not show how it fits the passages in the book of Revelation, instead of quoting some made up history?

Why didn't you post your interpretations on Revelation about the idolater and satanic Catholic Church, instead to censure me? 

• Members

I have debated and presented Scripture for my various positions on the endtimes in the past on these boards and others. The issue is you keep repeating the same things over and over in a manner that is hard to read and follow and does not make any sense. I don't have any problem with teaching the truth and showing what Bible passages my various viewpoints are derived from.

Also, what's with the sudden slander now? Just because I don't agree with you (because of your continual rehashing of the same info over and over and because most of what you say does not make any sense) doesn't mean I follow or support the Catholic church or any Pope.

Again, Baptists (historically) do not follow the Pope or the Catholic church, nor believe that there were any Popes for the first few hundred years after the church was started.

25 minutes ago, Oseas3 said:

Why didn't you post your interpretations on Revelation about the idolater and satanic Catholic Church, instead to censure me? 

Why waste my time refuting wild rantings? You are obviously not coming here in search of the truth or wanting to fellowship over the Bible. You appear to be here just to do a hit and run with your propaganda, and keep posting the same thing over and over again - regardless of how anyone responds or whether there is any interest in your stated theologies.

If you want a soapbox to rant on, why not find one in your own language where you can communicate effectively (you have mentioned the language barrier and difficulty in communicating in some past posts) and teach them whatever "truth" you think you have?

Edited by Jerry

• Members
48 minutes ago, Oseas3 said:

Making a recycling of your message, what I can say is that you are right when you say the Pope will be the head "for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period", but you did not give any Scripture to support your assertion, it seems you say that only by presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, you do not cite any Scriptures, so without support of Scriptures the things you say is good for nothing. 

There will be two Beasts:  (1) Revelation 13:v.1 to 10; and another (2) Revelation 13:v.11 to 18.  Which of these two Beasts do you say be the Pope? 

Since the Pope "will be the head "for the first three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period" as you said correctly,  then tell us who will be the head of the second three and 1/2 years of the Tribulation period, according the Word of GOD?   The Word is GOD, understand?

Since then, since the election of one as 1st Pope of the ancient Catholic Church (not called Roman yet),  Satan started to develop his church, his body, the Catholic Church, and created a satanic ministry, the Papacy, the 1st Pope was Linus (67-76AD), and the worse is that the former TRUE church of the Lord in Rome now leaded and guided by Satan, it became the cradle of Antichrist and it still is today.  

Now, you were a Catholic follower,  it seems you still believe that the first Pope was Peter the Apostle, what is a blasphemy preached by the Beast of sea until the current time, or after past around two thousand years.  

I was NEVER a cathoic "follower." I attended a catholic church with my then fiance...Please, read and comprehend. You still seem to be talking in circles, and it's not making any sense. i have NEVER believed that Peter was the first pope, and it's disengenuous of you to try and assert that I do. You are regurgatatng what you believe to be facts concerning the RCC. The first pope, historically, is believed to be Tertullian in the 3rd century AD. I don't know where you are getting your facts, but they seem to line up more with the RCC's teaching with the exception of you naming Peter as the Pope. The only other possibility would be Constantine after declaring Christianity the state religion.

• Members

Let's try a different tactic. Oseas, for the sake of the argument, let's say all that you believe is the truth:

1) You have a horrible way of explaining yourself and attempting to get the truth across.

2) Typically those who hyperfocuss on ONE single doctrine or theme (especially endtimes) are usually off on other major doctrines, including salvation.

3) Having all these things right, where do you stand with the Lord Jesus Christ? If you are off on Him and how to be saved, having the right endtimes doctrine will still lead you all the way to Hell. For your sake, I hope you have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation, believing that He paid the complete penalty for your sins and that all you can do is place your trust in His finished work on the cross of Calvary and the blood that He shed for you.

That being said, where are you now in your walk with the Lord - if you have in fact trusted in Jesus Christ alone for salvation? Ranting and raving on message boards certainly won't draw you closer to the Lord day by day NOR lead others to a saving knowledge of Him or strengthen them in their walk with Him. What Bible passages have you read about lately - other than Revelation? How is your prayer life and your fellowship with sound believers of like faith and practice? If these are missing in your life, why should we believe you have the keys to understanding all endtimes prophecies and can aid us in our spiritual problems?

• Members

I understand what this man is saying - he is simply ( in a not so simple way ) that the Church that was in Rome became apostate, and after many years it became the Catholic Church as we know it today. 
I have no problem following his comprehension.  
There are many words for little said, but still he isn’t wrong, the Catholic Church didn’t start in a vacuum. 

• Members

It's not that main point that is bothersome - it's his guesswork and addition to the Word of God, and the impression given that if he keeps hitting the same hammer home a thousand times that it automatically makes everything he says right.

• Members
2 hours ago, Hugh_Flower said:

I understand what this man is saying - he is simply ( in a not so simple way ) that the Church that was in Rome became apostate, and after many years it became the Catholic Church as we know it today. 
I have no problem following his comprehension.  
There are many words for little said, but still he isn’t wrong, the Catholic Church didn’t start in a vacuum. 

I don't believe anyone is saying it did start in a vaccuum. I can understand what he's saying as far as the history of the catholic church, but he is just regurgitating information that is available on google. The problem is that it's not historically accurate, and most people, catholic or Baptist would know it. That coupled with assertions about where people stand on things is enough to question his reasoning. I made no reference to his abundance of words to say what he was saying, though he does resemble Jeff's style of posting. 

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It's not that main point that is bothersome - it's his guesswork and addition to the Word of God, and the impression given that if he keeps hitting the same hammer home a thousand times that it automatically makes everything he says right.

Exactly the point! It's been pointed out time and again, yet he continues to give the same reasoning that he had before. 

• Members
7 hours ago, Jerry said:

I have debated and presented Scripture for my various positions on the endtimes in the past on these boards and others. The issue is you keep repeating the same things over and over in a manner that is hard to read and follow and does not make any sense. I don't have any problem with teaching the truth and showing what Bible passages my various viewpoints are derived from.

Also, what's with the sudden slander now? Just because I don't agree with you (because of your continual rehashing of the same info over and over and because most of what you say does not make any sense) doesn't mean I follow or support the Catholic church or any Pope.

Again, Baptists (historically) do not follow the Pope or the Catholic church, nor believe that there were any Popes for the first few hundred years after the church was started.

Truth never changes, there is no shadow of variation in truth. I don't bother writing the same things to you, and it's security for you.

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Why waste my time refuting wild rantings? You are obviously not coming here in search of the truth or wanting to fellowship over the Bible. You appear to be here just to do a hit and run with your propaganda, and keep posting the same thing over and over again - regardless of how anyone responds or whether there is any interest in your stated theologies.

If you want a soapbox to rant on, why not find one in your own language where you can communicate effectively (you have mentioned the language barrier and difficulty in communicating in some past posts) and teach them whatever "truth" you think you have?

GOD is Spirit. GOD is the Truth. GOD is light, this then is the message which we have heard of Him and declare unto you that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the Truth: But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Agree. the Word is GOD, understand?

Edited by Oseas3