• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Church Wood Pulpit Pedestal Vs Plastic Clear Pulpit

• Members
1 hour ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Wood, Wood, WOOD!!!

I like the wood pulpits far better than the plastic or metal....could be because I used to do some woodworking! ? I've got a lot of friends how build wood furniture and special wooden crafts. And I used to work in the lumber department for Builderama, Handy City, and Menards! I've got sawdust in my veins!

• Members

I notice some says anywhere, any stand. Moses said, just put the two tablets on any stand or table. I am not picking on anyone here, I do the same thing. But the Holy Bible deserve more respect, we should not treat it just like any other book. We should treat it like our Cellphones.

Amen

200.gif

• Members
30 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I notice some says anywhere, any stand. Moses said, just put the two tablets on any stand or table. I am not picking on anyone here, I do the same thing. But the Holy Bible deserve more respect, we should not treat it just like any other book. We should treat it like our Cellphones.

Amen

200.gif

Please, tell us how using anything other than wood would be disrespecting the Word of God? God doesn't give a rip about what you set your Bible on when you're preaching just as long as you're preaching the whole counsel of God. I've seen people put the Bible on a bale of hay and preach. I've seen people put it on the back of a horse to preach at camp..all of these are acceptable. 

Edited by BrotherTony