• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Fake gun kills liberals confuse…

• Members

A gun that is a prop isn't necessarily a "fake gun," and it doesn't necessarily shoot "fake bullets." The fact is this, it was a prop gun and was supposed to be filled with blanks...it wasn't...obviously. Having shot a real bullet should be proof enough that it wasn't a fake gun. @E Morales, I don't know why you'd post something like this without giving the facts. UGH!

• Members
39 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

A gun that is a prop isn't necessarily a "fake gun," and it doesn't necessarily shoot "fake bullets." The fact is this, it was a prop gun and was supposed to be filled with blanks...it wasn't...obviously. Having shot a real bullet should be proof enough that it wasn't a fake gun. @E Morales, I don't know why you'd post something like this without giving the facts. UGH!

Tony the attacker strikes again? ?

• Members
3 hours ago, E Morales said:

The liberals want to remove all guns. Now fake guns for acting kills a person. The liberals are confused, now we have to remove all real guns, real bullets, fake guns and fake bullets.

Like A Boss Reaction GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

How did the gun end up with a real bullet in it? That's the question.

Baldwin has a history of verbally and physically assaulting people (including his young daughter) but because he's a "made man" in Hollywood he always gets off. Even now if you question what really happened you are an Alt-Right, Trump loving extremist who hates black people and grandma.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
56 minutes ago, SureWord said:

How did the gun end up with a real bullet in it? That's the question.

Baldwin has a history of verbally and physically assaulting people (including his young daughter) but because he's a "made man" in Hollywood he always gets off. Even now if you question what really happened you are an Alt-Right, Trump loving extremist who hates black people and grandma.

You think Trump has part in this?

• Members
21 minutes ago, SureWord said:

What? Huh?

I swear the reading comprehension is low in this forum.

Just checking, you did mention the right and Trump. My comprehension is low for slang language. I don’t get it all the time sorry.

Remember we Christians cannot swear.

Edited by E Morales

• Members

Slang is not necessarily swearing.

Morales, why don't you post things that are edifying and create discussions/fellowship around the Word of God or that specifically relate to our walks with the Lord? You seem to only be starting posts about ridiculous gossip and other random weird issues in the world - based mostly on rumours and misinformation, which truly a Christian should have no part of anyway (not even to pass it on).

• Members
1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Slang is not necessarily swearing.

Morales, why don't you post things that are edifying and create discussions/fellowship around the Word of God or that specifically relate to our walks with the Lord? You seem to only be starting posts about ridiculous gossip and other random weird issues in the world - based mostly on rumours and misinformation, which truly a Christian should have no part of anyway (not even to pass it on).

That’s why I post these on general chats, isn’t it okay to post these here? Or it’s just not your type of subjects.

• Members
6 minutes ago, E Morales said:

That’s why I post these on general chats, isn’t it okay to post these here? Or it’s just not your type of subjects.

I think what he's pointing out is that you post some of the most negative or off-the=wall stuff. You sort of take me back to the days of Bouncing Bill! LOL