• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Update on Brother-in-Law....

• Members

My brother-in-law, Terry Wood, has been in the hospital for over a month now fighting covid and damage to his lungs. The doctors thought for a long while they were going to have to place him on the ventilator, but came to the conclusion that if they put him on it he would never come off of it alive. So, they upped his oxygen. Part of his problem is that when his O2 levels go down, he panics and get himself riled up and frustrated, and this works against the oxygen. So, from what I understan they were moving him earlier this week to a convalescence center in Augusta to regain strength, and they were going to try and ween him off of the oxygen. If this doesn't work, he may be on oxygen for the rest of his life. 

Please continue to pray for him, and for his wife of a little over one year, Tammy, and his children, Laura, TJ, and Jeff, as they try to grapple with what is happening to their husband and father. We would appreciate any prayers you lift up. 

Blessings.

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

My brother-in-law, Terry Wood, has been in the hospital for over a month now fighting covid and damage to his lungs. The doctors thought for a long while they were going to have to place him on the ventilator, but came to the conclusion that if they put him on it he would never come off of it alive. So, they upped his oxygen. Part of his problem is that when his O2 levels go down, he panics and get himself riled up and frustrated, and this works against the oxygen. So, from what I understan they were moving him earlier this week to a convalescence center in Augusta to regain strength, and they were going to try and ween him off of the oxygen. If this doesn't work, he may be on oxygen for the rest of his life. 

Please continue to pray for him, and for his wife of a little over one year, Tammy, and his children, Laura, TJ, and Jeff, as they try to grapple with what is happening to their husband and father. We would appreciate any prayers you lift up. 

Blessings.

My mother is on oxygen the rest of her life. She was a smoker for 50 years so that didn't help matters.

• Members
5 minutes ago, SureWord said:

My mother is on oxygen the rest of her life. She was a smoker for 50 years so that didn't help matters.

We know many who have been put on oxygen since they've had the VID virus. We thought that I was going to have to be put on oxygen. I'm thankful I didn't have to be on it.