Online Baptist Community

People that drink Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi need to get Saved…

TheGloryLand

• Members

Pepsi has connections with Senomyx too. Senomyx uses the cloned taste receptors from an aborted fetus (i.e. murdered baby) to develop the taste of artificial flavors. Kraft is in deep with them too. So when someone enjoys their Kraft Mac and Chess they can thank the aborted fetus from the 1970's whose taste receptors have been repeatedly cloned to develop the taste of that delicious food and don't forget to thank God before eating it.

And Coke is as woke as woke can be.

• Administrators

Fact Check-PepsiCo drinks do not contain ‘aborted fetal cells’

By Reuters Fact Check

Beverages produced by PepsiCo do not contain aborted fetal cells.

This false claim spread online via an image that listed brands allegedly connected with PepsiCo under the headline: “Foods that contain aborted fetal cells”.

The post presents no evidence and plays into misinformation on these products that has been in circulation for years. The original author of the post later apologised for “some inaccurate information” but did not delete it

• Members
14 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Fact Check-PepsiCo drinks do not contain ‘aborted fetal cells’

By Reuters Fact Check

Beverages produced by PepsiCo do not contain aborted fetal cells.

This false claim spread online via an image that listed brands allegedly connected with PepsiCo under the headline: “Foods that contain aborted fetal cells”.

The post presents no evidence and plays into misinformation on these products that has been in circulation for years. The original author of the post later apologised for “some inaccurate information” but did not delete it

Fact check from Reuters...lol. OK, Bill. 

Pepsi stopped business with them a few years ago because of the blow back.

I know the addiction is strong, though.

https://thenewamerican.com/pepsi-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/

Kraft is still doing business with them.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
24 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

If I start drinking Diet Coke, can I lose my salvation or was I never saved in the first place?....asking for a friend.

I see I've got my work cut out for me...I have to give you the good news of Diet Pepsi! 😉  It's far better for you, and not as sugary!

• Members
2 hours ago, E Morales said:

Another question on the subject, Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi Cola. Why after drinking these drinks for many years they are still obese.

weightloss excercise GIF by TLC Europe

How do you know they are. These are provocative statements, and I don't believe that this is the kind of thing you should be worried about. It's not affecting YOUR life or MINE in any way. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not fair to play games like this...JUST MY HONEST OPINION!

• Members
46 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

How do you know they are. These are provocative statements, and I don't believe that this is the kind of thing you should be worried about. It's not affecting YOUR life or MINE in any way. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not fair to play games like this...JUST MY HONEST OPINION!

It’s not a game, they are fooling people by saying it’s a diet drink. How do we know if these drinks are not getting a person hungry to eat more. Do I have proof, do you. I never see skinny people drinking it all the time to stay in shape. Have you

• Members
1 minute ago, E Morales said:

It’s not a game, they are fooling people by saying it’s a diet drink. How do we know if these drinks are not getting a person hungry to eat more. Do I have proof, do you. I never see skinny people drinking it all the time to stay in shape. Have you

Yes, I have. And these people may have other conditions that have led to their obesity. I find your approach here totally unacceptable. JMHO! And for the record, yes...these drinks with aspertame and other sweetners being used DO increase a persons desire to eat sugary foods. But, drinking or eating sugary things doesn't necessarily equate to weight gained. You need to be a little more kind about what you post. Again...JMHO

• Members
On 10/21/2021 at 12:58 PM, SureWord said:

Fact check from Reuters...lol. OK, Bill. 

Pepsi stopped business with them a few years ago because of the blow back.

I know the addiction is strong, though.

https://thenewamerican.com/pepsi-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/

Kraft is still doing business with them.

They use it for development and testing, the fact check is saying fetal cell is not directly in the drink itself. who cares, its disgusting either way. Reuters fact check is the most corrupt conflict of interest fact check out there. direct ties with board members to Pfizer. 

Along this line of thought for you guys,

if you are going to claim religious exemption to Moderna and Pfizer for "using stem cells for research and development", as opposed to JJ that actually has the cell line directly in it, you have to realize then you set yourself up to be a hypocrite if you've ever ate any of the foods that used stem cells. its a LONG list, also makeup product and obviously immunizations. 

Now that I know, I will be avoiding those foods. they are all Junk Foods that are killing you and God doesn't want you to eat anyways. eat some  fruit. 

Edited by Salyan
Edited to remove swearing

• Members
1 hour ago, KJV1611Florida said:

They use it for development and testing, the fact check is saying fetal cell is not directly in the drink itself. who cares, its disgusting either way. Reuters fact check is the most corrupt conflict of interest fact check out there. direct ties with board members to Pfizer. 

if you are going to claim religious exemption to Moderna and Pfizer for "using stem cells for research and development", as opposed to JJ that actually has the cell line directly in it, you have to realize then you set yourself up to be a hypocrite if you've ever ate any of the foods that used stem cells. its a LONG list, also makeup product and obviously immunizations. 

Now that I know, I will be avoiding those foods. they are all Junk Foods that are killing you and God doesn't want you to eat anyways. eat some damn fruit. 

Please watch your language. It's not good for an ALLEGED Christian to be swearing, especially here on the forums, IMHO. 

Second, people have to go by their own convictions and how the LORD leads them, not a poster on a forum. Even if these companies use it for research and development, it's up to each individual to determine what they will inject, injest, and support. 

• Moderators
On 10/22/2021 at 4:38 PM, KJV1611Florida said:

Now that I know, I will be avoiding those foods. they are all Junk Foods that are killing you and God doesn't want you to eat anyways. eat some  fruit. 

Tony’s right, no swearing please.