• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Highway to heaven

• Members

I sincerely doubt that ANYONE came to know Christ through this program. The Bible tells us that people come to the Lord through the 'preaching of the Word," and I didn't see  ANY of this in this program. In fact, the show is quite deceptive about "God." It doesn't present the true God of the Bible in any way, shape, or form. Once again, @E Morales, why would you wonder if anyone had come to the Lord through a program that didn't meet any Biblical criterium? 

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I sincerely doubt that ANYONE came to know Christ through this program. The Bible tells us that people come to the Lord through the 'preaching of the Word," and I didn't see  ANY of this in this program. In fact, the show is quite deceptive about "God." It doesn't present the true God of the Bible in any way, shape, or form. Once again, @E Morales, why would you wonder if anyone had come to the Lord through a program that didn't meet any Biblical criterium? 

Like highway to heaven there are many churches today. Talk about God, love, prosperity, and angels but are still lost.

• Members
4 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Like highway to heaven there are many churches today. Talk about God, love, prosperity, and angels but are still lost.

There's no doubt about that. The problem is that talking about these things and giving a false impression of the God of the Bible and Christianity is sending not only their souls to hell, but the souls of many others who believe that this is Godlly....They have a "form of Godliness," but they "deny the power thereof."