• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trump starting his comeback….

Go to solution Solved by HappyChristian,

• Members
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

If you had to move from this country, looking for a country that support Christianity at a higher level, what country would that be?

There is no country at present that I believe to be better than the United States. It still has a great Christian base, and these Christians are still spreading the Word of God here and around the world. 

• Members

I heard that South Africa , was becoming the next Christian Country. Gospel being preach, people are getting saved and baptized , People walking miles to hear, poverty is still, but hungry mine and hearts. Plastic seats, fans,  and no a/c. Humble people with a plenty of smiles. Non for profit, just the Word. No Mega anything.

• Members
2 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

I heard that South Africa , was becoming the next Christian Country. Gospel being preach, people are getting saved and baptized , People walking miles to hear, poverty is still, but hungry mine and hearts. Plastic seats, fans,  and no a/c. Humble people with a plenty of smiles. Non for profit, just the Word. No Mega anything.

South African Christianity is highly suspect in many cases. A lot of it is mixed with the old African tribal practices of witchcraft, worldly practices, etc. There are many Christians in S. Africa, yes, but there are many that use the name and have little to do with Christ or Christianity. 

The first two paragraphs of this item from Wikipedia is accurate from what my friends from S. Africa have said. I didn't really read much further than that, because, as a practice I don't use Wiki as a main source of information. Yet, I know this part to be fairly accurate. The links are below. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_South_Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_African_religions

• Administrators
  • Solution

Trump's supposedly gonna announce his VEEP pick on the 15th. He's been blasting DeSantis because he knows that DeSantis is actually a real threat to the house of cards Trump has built. While there will never be a perfect man running for POTUS, I do think - at this moment in time - that DeSantis seems like a good choice. As long as Trump doesn't suck all the oxygen out of the room as he did with Cruz.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
28 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Trump, is in big trouble now. I think it’s time for him, to through the white towel. He did his service,  it’s time to give up. 

I'm not a Trump fan, but anyone that's been watching can see that there is, indeed, an attack against him going on. What I can't figure out is if he's actually truly a target of leftists or if it's an attempt at creation chaos and confusion amongst Americans...or maybe both.

• Members
35 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

I'm not a Trump fan, but anyone that's been watching can see that there is, indeed, an attack against him going on. What I can't figure out is if he's actually truly a target of leftists or if it's an attempt at creation chaos and confusion amongst Americans...or maybe both.

This could be the start of something very big around the corner. A massive division here in America. Or chaos…

• Members

The persecution through prosecution against Trump has been going on a long time now. He's not helped matters any with his bloviating and incendiary rhetoric. This seems to be a modus operandi that he's well versed in. He's a very divisive individual and is doing more harm than good to America and the Republican Party. But, because of this recent lackluster indictment, if he wins the nomination, I will be voting for him. I otherwise would not be.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

The persecution through prosecution against Trump has been going on a long time now. He's not helped matters any with his bloviating and incendiary rhetoric. This seems to be a modus operandi that he's well versed in. He's a very divisive individual and is doing more harm than good to America and the Republican Party. But, because of this recent lackluster indictment, if he wins the nomination, I will be voting for him. I otherwise would not be.

I have voted for him, not no more. He sadly unpredictable. Even dangerous for America. Trump, is a perfect example of the Antichrist. 3 1/2 years awesome, then 3 1/2 years Hell break out.

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I have voted for him, not no more. He sadly unpredictable. Even dangerous for America. Trump, is a perfect example of the Antichrist. 3 1/2 years awesome, then 3 1/2 years Hell break out.

I agree that he's a danger to some degree to America. But, Biden is far worse a threat. You say that Trump is a 'perfect example of the Antichrist." Care to prove that? Your saying so doesn't make it so. PROOF. 

• Members
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I agree that he's a danger to some degree to America. But, Biden is far worse a threat. You say that Trump is a 'perfect example of the Antichrist." Care to prove that? Your saying so doesn't make it so. PROOF. 

Time  ⏰  will tell, remember we follow not man. Like the unbelievers. 

• Administrators

Nah...Trump isn't a perfect picture of the Antichrist. The Antichrist has to be someone who can bring people together - people of various beliefs and opinions. Trump doesn't do that. While he is not as divisive as BO and the Dems, he is a very polarizing person. The Antichrist will, at least at first, be a peacemaker. Trump has never even considered himself that. 

While I agree that he is not good for America, there are few who would run for POTUS that are. Nobody in the Dem party on the national level is worth anything. I'd rather see DeSantis run, but I won't be surprised if he waits another term.

Yes, Tony, I do believe that this indictment will cause some who would not have voted for DT to do so. As well as cause some on the flip-side who would vote for whoever is on the Dem ticket won't.

• Members

Why does Trump, have so much security and protection during this hearing?

Can you imagine, what would happen if something happened to Trump, under the government possession. The Nation will say it was all planned to finish him. ???????

TGL, I edited the words "do"  and "has" to read "does" and "have".

Jim_Alaska