• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayers for my BIL

• Members

I believe I've mentioned my BIL on here one time already, ,but this is an update if I have....We just got word that Terry has been moved to 100% oxygen and the next step to keep him alive would be the ventilator. He's been in the hospital for over two weeks now, and has made progress and then taken a downward spiral time and again. The doctors said that they believe the ventilator is the only way they'll keep him alive. Please pray that this isn't necessary and that his condition will improve. I know he'd appreciate your prayers, as would the rest of his immediate family. Thank you.

• Members

Continuing in prayer.

A friend just posted this old song she wrote on Facebook. Seems appropriate. How you don't mind me sharing it here. Obviously, it is all up to the Lord's will - but He asks us to pray until He answers otherwise.

Lyric Devotions: Gonna Pray

• Members
14 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Continuing in prayer.

A friend just posted this old song she wrote on Facebook. Seems appropriate. How you don't mind me sharing it here. Obviously, it is all up to the Lord's will - but He asks us to pray until He answers otherwise.

Lyric Devotions: Gonna Pray

No problem at all. Thanks for the continued prayer.